Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is this Facebook???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are all the people begging for fabs on here the equivalent to "like" whores on Facebook???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whores????

over a year ago

Yes!!!!! Not calling anyone one a whore, it's a general term used for anybody who post things on Facebook specifically to generate likes on their post

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

Haven't seen anyone "begging for fabs", where's all this happening?

over a year ago

People use the site in different ways and everyone gets their own enjoyment out of it in their own way. If they like their pics to be Fabbed good for them in my opinion, not really my thing but I'm not going to get upset if other people like and encourage it!

I tend to find the site is a lot more fun if you don't worry about what others are up to and use it in the way that works best for YOU!

over a year ago

Is see it quiet often. People asking for their photos to be fabbed. "Keep fabbing to get me on the hotlist" or "fab my pics and maybe we can meet" or " fab my pictures to see more of me"

I've seen 5 in the last 2 hours lol

over a year ago

Not upset about it. Just wondering what people's opinions on it are......

over a year ago

I can assure you if you are in the hotlist it's a compliment but the amount of messages however nice is unbelievable and no way can you answer them all. I wanted to make the hotlist for my own reasons but everyone uses the site differently. As for being a whore well that's your opinion but I know I'm not!!

over a year ago

Also I've never asked for a fab...however feel free

over a year ago

I see it as a bit of fun. It sometimes gives a person the opportunity to either wink or message whereas they wldnt have before.

End of the day its not hurting anyone.

over a year ago

I agree. It's harmless fun. The question is more comedy's than anything

You here of people who fish for likes on Facebook described as like whores (male or female) do would that mean people who ask for fabs on here are our equivalent?

Also again..... Not calling anyone a whore. It's just a generic term used on Facebook

over a year ago

"Also I've never asked for a fab...however feel free "

Well as your pics are rather fabulous it would be rude not to x

over a year ago

"I see it as a bit of fun. It sometimes gives a person the opportunity to either wink or message whereas they wldnt have before.

End of the day its not hurting anyone. "

It also can't be deleted by the recipient if it's on a photo, so it might be another method of checking who is interested. The flaw being, just because you fab a photo doesn't necessarily mean you're interested. Just like browsing a profile. But different people have different ways

over a year ago

"I agree. It's harmless fun. The question is more comedy's than anything

You here of people who fish for likes on Facebook described as like whores (male or female) do would that mean people who ask for fabs on here are our equivalent?

Also again..... Not calling anyone a whore. It's just a generic term used on Facebook "

Never heard of anyone being called a whore on facebook for liking things,,jeeez I must live a sheltered life tf

over a year ago

Also again..... Not calling anyone a whore. It's just a generic term used on Facebook

Never heard of anyone being called a whore on facebook for liking things,,jeeez I must live a sheltered life tf "

love your face pic did you put that on facebook and are you talking about a bus shelter N ?

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

the term whore is often used in a different context on social media, such as when everyone and his brother puts an RIP when anyone pops their clogs even if they don't know them ... referred to as "grief whores"

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

I would never beg for fabs.

Please please please fab our pics x

Lol x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"People use the site in different ways and everyone gets their own enjoyment out of it in their own way. If they like their pics to be Fabbed good for them in my opinion, not really my thing but I'm not going to get upset if other people like and encourage it!

I tend to find the site is a lot more fun if you don't worry about what others are up to and use it in the way that works best for YOU! "

Here, here!

over a year ago

"Yes!!!!! Not calling anyone one a whore, it's a general term used for anybody who post things on Facebook specifically to generate likes on their post"

Oh I like general terms!

I call McDonalds = slag food

over a year ago

Have responded to your request you are very sexy mmm

over a year ago

"the term whore is often used in a different context on social media, such as when everyone and his brother puts an RIP when anyone pops their clogs even if they don't know them ... referred to as "grief whores""

Same on here.

Fab whores.

over a year ago

I never fab anyone that asks can I be a whore please

over a year ago

Never heard of anyone being called a whore on facebook for liking things,,jeeez I must live a sheltered life tf "

It isn't the people liking things that are called whores. It's the people fishing for likes....

over a year ago

There was a tongue in cheek accusation towards us yesterday , suggesting a post was put up to get people to fab our pics .

Yes it could be seen as attention seeking , but why worry about it ? If we and others post pics , it's nice to see if others like them , and it's nice to be liked .

We aren't on Facebook so have no idea what whores are on there , but if we are to be called pic whores on here , that's fine .

As another poster said , there is a down side too . We had 178 messages yesterday as a result of our new pics , and one reaching the most fabbed ff pic of the day !

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"There was a tongue in cheek accusation towards us yesterday , suggesting a post was put up to get people to fab our pics .

Yes it could be seen as attention seeking , but why worry about it ? If we and others post pics , it's nice to see if others like them , and it's nice to be liked .

We aren't on Facebook so have no idea what whores are on there , but if we are to be called pic whores on here , that's fine .

As another poster said , there is a down side too . We had 178 messages yesterday as a result of our new pics , and one reaching the most fabbed ff pic of the day !"

Yeah, thats a helluva downside

over a year ago

I don't ask for my photos to be 'fabbed' however I enjoy taking them and I try to take decent ones that others would like. I take photos for me because seeing a photo of myself I actually don't hate makes me feel better about myself. I put effort into them. Therfore if someone else takes the time to fab them it makes me feel good.

It's the reason I fab photos too. It's never done in the hope to 'pull' it is because I appreciate the effort and time taken to do a nice photo.

Nothing wrong with that

over a year ago

"There was a tongue in cheek accusation towards us yesterday , suggesting a post was put up to get people to fab our pics .

As another poster said , there is a down side too . We had 178 messages yesterday as a result of our new pics , and one reaching the most fabbed ff pic of the day !"

This is why I rarely message people. Holy fuckaroon. It's a tidal wave of messages

over a year ago

Haha this is my 'adult facebook' since I started using the forums I barely use my actual Facebook!!

over a year ago

"I don't ask for my photos to be 'fabbed' however I enjoy taking them and I try to take decent ones that others would like. I take photos for me because seeing a photo of myself I actually don't hate makes me feel better about myself. I put effort into them. Therfore if someone else takes the time to fab them it makes me feel good.

It's the reason I fab photos too. It's never done in the hope to 'pull' it is because I appreciate the effort and time taken to do a nice photo.

Nothing wrong with that "

This

over a year ago

"I don't ask for my photos to be 'fabbed' however I enjoy taking them and I try to take decent ones that others would like. I take photos for me because seeing a photo of myself I actually don't hate makes me feel better about myself. I put effort into them. Therfore if someone else takes the time to fab them it makes me feel good.

Nothing wrong with that

This "

over a year ago

Swinging is pretty much a voyeuristic activity, of course people into that are gonna want fabs, think about it...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't use Facebook but this site has evolved to a similar market, it will go where the revenues are..

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Are all the people begging for fabs on here the equivalent to "like" whores on Facebook??? "

Don't let Ike the way you worded it OP but effectively yes in my opinion

over a year ago

"Not upset about it. Just wondering what people's opinions on it are...... "

I'm more than happy fabbing pics if asked , and it boosts them up.

over a year ago

Go on then , it's my pleasure

over a year ago

"I would never beg for fabs.

Please please please fab our pics x

Lol x"

Done (tips hat)

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

So what, getting your pics fabbed is all part of the fun

over a year ago

Leatmst yi get a poke on facebook

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with that "

over a year ago

Facebook with fanny pics!

over a year ago

Yeah, pretty much.

over a year ago

Some interesting responses as well as some people misunderstanding the point of the post lol

But it seems we are in agreement, these people are our equivalent of like whores lol

So the question is are we going for the term fab whores or does anyone have a more creative term we could use

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Some interesting responses as well as some people misunderstanding the point of the post lol

But it seems we are in agreement, these people are our equivalent of like whores lol

So the question is are we going for the term fab whores or does anyone have a more creative term we could use "

the needy or people enjoying the site for them and not really bothering anyone else

over a year ago

Fabmongers

over a year ago

"Some interesting responses as well as some people misunderstanding the point of the post lol

So the question is are we going for the term fab whores or does anyone have a more creative term we could use "

don't need to call them anything, leave them to it.

the people who enjoy fabbing are enjoying it. you don't need to care about top fabbed pics or anything like that. if they're in your feed and annoying you then block them.

over a year ago

"Fabmongers"

over a year ago

So the question is are we going for the term fab whores or does anyone have a more creative term we could use

don't need to call them anything, leave them to it.

the people who enjoy fabbing are enjoying it. you don't need to care about top fabbed pics or anything like that. if they're in your feed and annoying you then block them."

Nobody is saying they are annoyed by it.... This is a bit of banter. Tongue and cheek

over a year ago

And we have a winner.....

Post new Message to Thread