Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sub

Jump to newest

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

I would like to be a sub for a female or a couple no holds bar on me tastes or what I'm made to do, x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Would you eat raw potatoes?

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

No limits at all?

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

I would and yes no limits a sub shouldn't have limits xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I would and yes no limits a sub shouldn't have limits xx"

What if her limits include having her throat cut ... or wearing spandex?

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I am sub but if someone tried to make me eat marshmallows I would barf on them instead

That's one of my hard limits

over a year ago

No Limits? You'd allow me to remove you balls with a blunt instrument then????

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Really? None at all? I am inclined to think maybe you haven't thought this out properly. Everyone has limits

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Hmm marshmallows xx

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Hmm marshmallows xx"

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *takes deep breath* wwwwwwwwwwww

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"I would and yes no limits a sub shouldn't have limits xx

Really? None at all? I am inclined to think maybe you haven't thought this out properly. Everyone has limits"

I'm happy to talk about this with you if u like?

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"Hmm marshmallows xx

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *takes deep breath* wwwwwwwwwwww "

Did h mean the sweets lol x

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Really? None at all? I am inclined to think maybe you haven't thought this out properly. Everyone has limits

I'm happy to talk about this with you if u like? "

I thought that was what we were doing on here....no?

over a year ago

No limits, you mean you are up for most things, not an indication you will be ok with serious physical harm,

Would assume as you do the Dom you may find will not be an axe welding ball removing maniac and some discussion and finding limits will ensue.

Good luck mate, hope you find it

If I can part one bit of advise, you won't find it in here, maybe in the site but defo not the forum,

over a year ago

If you want sensible advice do not ask in the forum ,

It's usually not sensible advice ( except this bit of advice which is so sensible)

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"No limits, you mean you are up for most things, not an indication you will be ok with serious physical harm,

Would assume as you do the Dom you may find will not be an axe welding ball removing maniac and some discussion and finding limits will ensue.

Good luck mate, hope you find it

If I can part one bit of advise, you won't find it in here, maybe in the site but defo not the forum,"

Cheers pal x

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"If you want sensible advice do not ask in the forum ,

It's usually not sensible advice ( except this bit of advice which is so sensible) "

In question I agree tbh honest some of the comments are ridiculous like self harm and throat cutting that's not a sub, a sub male I.e humiliation degrading

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I know a story of a sub that left a letter for her husband saying that she was going to meet her online Dom and if she didn't come home, not to worry, it was what she truly wanted.

He informed the police and after some serious investigative work by the police, she was found buried in a shallow grave behind the Doms residence

C...

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

I've just said humiliation and degrading not all this stupid stuff ur all saying

over a year ago

"I've just said humiliation and degrading not all this stupid stuff ur all saying "

No you didn't you said "no holds barred".

Consistency goddamnit, do you speak it?

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"I've just said humiliation and degrading not all this stupid stuff ur all saying

No you didn't you said "no holds barred".

Consistency goddamnit, do you speak it? "

Perhaps read it properly

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Ironing ? Numbty ? Sorry lol

over a year ago

"Perhaps read it properly "

Ok I will read it properly ...

"I would like to be a sub for a female or a couple no holds bar on me tastes or what I'm made to do"

OK, I've read it ... show me where you mention humiliation and whatever else it was you wanted in the opening post you silly boy.

... Oh shit, this means I'm giving you what you want now aren't I?

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Sounds good to me good luck dude or dudes

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Guess someone thinks there that lucky . Pmsl reserved ? Ha paws holds back. ! Still rolling lol

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Hey repect . You've got mine dude

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Anyway ?

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Question ? Why cant we treat thus this room like look chat room. If quick enough ?

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Lol do I talk a lot ? ..... means you dont ??? Hehe

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Plays recorder

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Get along to a local Fetish Event and meet others into similar things

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"Get along to a local Fetish Event and meet others into similar things "

I am trying to find the best place I heard there's one in Stoke?

over a year ago

Good luck OP, I've stumbled across a few Domme profiles on here that look for subs into humiliation etc.

Do you know I've never had to give a Dom a hard limit of killing or maiming me before, seems I need more experience

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Club Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent.

Fetish Events on the second Sunday and fourth Sunday of every month, 2pm to 8pm £ 10 per person entry fee, don't forget your ID!

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

I won't, safe to safe I won't be wearing my Crewe jacket in burslem

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I've just said humiliation and degrading not all this stupid stuff ur all saying "

I don't do humiliation or degradation.... I am more of a smack my bottom until it bruises then pee all over my face kind of girl

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"I've just said humiliation and degrading not all this stupid stuff ur all saying

I don't do humiliation or degradation.... I am more of a smack my bottom until it bruises then pee all over my face kind of girl "

Sounds good x

over a year ago

NO limits...? Every sub will have limits and should have limits. An experienced Dom will encourage their sub to write up a soft/hard limit list. It promotes trust, respect and communication from both sides.

over a year ago

"NO limits...? Every sub will have limits and should have limits. An experienced Dom will encourage their sub to write up a soft/hard limit list. It promotes trust, respect and communication from both sides. "

Never wrote a list despite my first partner being in the lifestyle for 15 years, have had conversations instead.

I have no limits with R, I rely on our similar tastes, great communication and His ability to read me. It's liberating compared to my last Master where I used limits to retain some control. That was necessary though as we weren't as compatible, He was a sadist.

I would agree that what you wrote would work for most and prob good advice when entertaining a new partner but for some no limits really works.

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

I guess no limits was a bit silly but with a new partnership I think we should make our own limits, as we build its much harder to find one of my fantasys so now I'm trying a different approach, I like the way I sometimes get humiliated just before I joined this site I was in a relationship and we knew what worked, and we would still of been together now apart from she wanted to live in Australia and I didn't, but we had a connection I was made to watch her with males and females and was made to clean her afterwards I really enjoyed those things even tho we were that strong she still didn't meet alone due to the fact she said were a couple and will always be involved weather it's watching or playing, but snince I've been single it's been really hard to find that again, x

By *revorAndTraceyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

A sub answering back on what he wrote.

Ooo how modern,

someone pass me the ballgag and the extra large cane, Thankyou...

over a year ago

"I guess no limits was a bit silly but with a new partnership I think we should make our own limits, as we build its much harder to find one of my fantasys so now I'm trying a different approach, I like the way I sometimes get humiliated just before I joined this site I was in a relationship and we knew what worked, and we would still of been together now apart from she wanted to live in Australia and I didn't, but we had a connection I was made to watch her with males and females and was made to clean her afterwards I really enjoyed those things even tho we were that strong she still didn't meet alone due to the fact she said were a couple and will always be involved weather it's watching or playing, but snince I've been single it's been really hard to find that again, x"

You have described cuckold there, perhaps a more specific profile write up may help those looking for the same reach out to you?

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Maybe, we did do more tho as in degrading stuff but that's something I'd like to keep to my self, but I was spanked in towns crawled and was also sometimes made to eat me dinner off the floor xx

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"A sub answering back on what he wrote.

Ooo how modern,

someone pass me the ballgag and the extra large cane, Thankyou...

"

I like the ball gag, the cane is a added extra xx

over a year ago

Maybe you should have said that in the first place!

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

It's usually not sensible advice ( except this bit of advice which is so sensible)

In question I agree tbh honest some of the comments are ridiculous like self harm and throat cutting that's not a sub, a sub male I.e humiliation degrading "

That might be a sub for you but I'm a sadist. So what I enjoy isn't humiliation/degradation. I like giving pain.

By *ingdong91 OP   Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Tell me more xx

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"That might be a sub for you but I'm a sadist. So what I enjoy isn't humiliation/degradation. I like giving pain.

"

My kind of fun! I love it if I am bruised for weeks after or need to dab after a wee ..... The way I have a secret smile when I move and wince and the memories flood back

over a year ago

In question I agree tbh honest some of the comments are ridiculous like self harm and throat cutting that's not a sub, a sub male I.e humiliation degrading "

Err yeah it is. Interestingly I've had my blood drank by a domme but as a sub if you tried to humiliate me you'd find me walking out the door as that does literally nothing for me.

I find the "no limits" usually means "no experience and just want some words to wank to".

You find that you have all sorts of limits and preferences as you go on. For instance if seen subs who like to be whipped with flogger till their arse is literally one big bruise with some bleeding welts

But to me a flogger or paddle it's utterly Unenjoyable (from a physical perspective I still get some please from the dommes pleasure, but that requires them to be a genuine sadist) because my enjoyment of pain requires it to be more "clear" and less muddy (beat word I can think of) than a paddle or a flogger, a single strand whip or a impact cane because a single blow I can focus on and enjoy each of the sensations including the blood rushing back, I can't do that with broad pain.

The ultimate preference for me is obviously a knife and cutting however that's a habit I worked hard to break and I don't really desire any more scars, so I'm unlikely to revisit that (I did choose to a few years back with a meet with a domme but they didn't really know what they were doing excited by the idea but not very well practiced with dealing with a sub and the experience while some fun during was unpleasant afterwards and left me quite low because of it).

If you're going I to the extreme levels you are discussing then you're going to need a real connection with the domme. I do often think that through online meets it is really just role play and that for a true D/S scenerio there must be love both ways for it to truly work. As without it you can just be left feeling used.

Also no limits with humiliation can be even more risky, for instance diamonjoe sending a sub to the shops with spunk all over his face and shirt, would you happily walk around town with your own cum on you're face?

over a year ago

"NO limits...? Every sub will have limits and should have limits. An experienced Dom will encourage their sub to write up a soft/hard limit list. It promotes trust, respect and communication from both sides.

Never wrote a list despite my first partner being in the lifestyle for 15 years, have had conversations instead.

I have no limits with R, I rely on our similar tastes, great communication and His ability to read me. It's liberating compared to my last Master where I used limits to retain some control. That was necessary though as we weren't as compatible, He was a sadist.

I would agree that what you wrote would work for most and prob good advice when entertaining a new partner but for some no limits really works."

See this is what I mean to reach that kind of level of trust and respect to not have to worry generally requires it to be an actual loving relationship.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I thought my potato question was perfectly relevant.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Clueless!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Clueless! "

Have you tried eating a raw potato?

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Clueless!

Have you tried eating a raw potato? "

I have and do eat raw potato.....not in a sex situation so far though

over a year ago

Clueless!

I have and do eat raw potato.....not in a sex situation so far though "

Why!? Why would you do this!?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/10/15 10:36:07]

over a year ago

Seriously guy having been around that scene for a few years the last thing you want is no limits, i have seen things done to people that are very bad indeed, i suggest set limits to start, use a safe word and even think about aftercare.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Clueless!

I have and do eat raw potato.....not in a sex situation so far though

Why!? Why would you do this!?"

Why not? It started years ago when my Nanna would be making roast potatoes and I would sneak one out of the pan

Post new Message to Thread