Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dominatrix photos ' tricky.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just tried to take photos of a little dominating. So blury. How the hell can i choke my lady and take a steady photo. May need a female photographer x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Tripod and time delay.

By *oyuer99Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

tripod or shelf at convenient point and shutter release, or get a photographer lol

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Just tried to take photos of a little dominating. So blury. How the hell can i choke my lady and take a steady photo. May need a female photographer x"

One of those cameras that cyclists wear on their hats - although I'm not sure how domineering you'll look wearing a bike helmet.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Just tried to take photos of a little dominating. So blury. How the hell can i choke my lady and take a steady photo. May need a female photographer x

One of those cameras that cyclists wear on their hats - although I'm not sure how domineering you'll look wearing a bike helmet. "

Just occurred to me; people may think that this is taking safe sex to the extreme.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Just tried to take photos of a little dominating. So blury. How the hell can i choke my lady and take a steady photo. May need a female photographer x"

Why just a female photographer?

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

Record in video take screenshots? Or use a tripod with a shutter button phone on a stand with a Bluetooth shutter button

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wait till she's stopped wriggling?... Sorreee x x

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Wait till she's stopped wriggling?... Sorreee x x"

the photo will make good evidence lol

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Just tried to take photos of a little dominating. So blury. How the hell can i choke my lady and take a steady photo. May need a female photographer x

Why just a female photographer?"

I was going to say that lol

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I think it's maybe a good excuse to get a woman to join them rather than looking for advice on photography

over a year ago

"I think it's maybe a good excuse to get a woman to join them rather than looking for advice on photography "

Doesn't make it a bad idea

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Think he was just thinking about me with what is feel more comfortable with

Dosnt need to be a female

Just looking for ideas

over a year ago

Buy a selfie stick but just use the button with the camera already set up

over a year ago

"Think he was just thinking about me with what is feel more comfortable with

Dosnt need to be a female

Just looking for ideas "

Go to a club find a nice couple willing to help go to a private room, lock door.. simplez

over a year ago

Just use the timer.

Doll x

By *revorAndTraceyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

First you must consider the light conditions and subject movement speed,under most circumstances you need a shutter speed in excess of 125th of a second for hand held shots. if your shutter speed is lower ie 60th then a tripod or more light will be required If lower than this we risk subject blur by subject movement,Which with a 500 word essay and a convert to black and white would be classed as "fine art"

Depending on the lens you have at the time you can also increase shutter speed by using a wider aperture setting such as f1.2 though you most take into consideration of the infocused area, as the shot you envision, this will by rather narrow with the distance from camera to subject...

Adding more light is where the skill of the photographer comes to play as its the quality of light and direction of light that makes all the difference,Known in the trade as "smoke and mirrors" as you can imagine this part is what marks the difference between the photographer and the GWC (guy with camera)

Post new Message to Thread