Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Third time in a Swinging Club

Jump to newest

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Prettiest and kindest girl of a couple I slept with in clubs. Definetely a respectable Sex session of 30-40min 0 I am happy but I wouldn't mind other sexy girls to play with afterwards. Please apply

...Additionally Free Entry!?

FOR THE HATERS:

Success rate is 100% bu do not be angry, it will go down at some point

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh no

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

really!!!! every time you do this you post a report....

and so much for discretion.... jeez!!!!

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

You 'slept' with her?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's ok the more people who read his reports the less people will probably want to meet him.

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Oh dear OP, have you not learned...

There is an expression... When you are in a hole, stop digging!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm confused. Why are you posting after every club visit Op?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are a really nice guy. You were easy to talk to when we chatted in Xtasia. But do you really think these posts are a good idea? I think they might put people off meeting you. I wouldn't want someone I had sex with to post a report on the forums...

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I'm confused. Why are you posting after every club visit Op? "

Because he thinks we care about his sex life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone get this lad a blue peter badge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You are a really nice guy. You were easy to talk to when we chatted in Xtasia. But do you really think these posts are a good idea? I think they might put people off meeting you. I wouldn't want someone I had sex with to post a report on the forums...

-Courtney"

Agree. Imagine the previous people he'd had sex with read them, it comes across in a negative way about them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You are a really nice guy. You were easy to talk to when we chatted in Xtasia. But do you really think these posts are a good idea? I think they might put people off meeting you. I wouldn't want someone I had sex with to post a report on the forums...

-Courtney"

I think "might" it putting it kindly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would be so funny if the person he had met in the club sees this then tells us the real story that he only lasted 3-4 mins and not the 30-40 like he said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Considering the stock advice to so many men on here is go to clubs, I think a single guy posting positive experiences is in theory a good thing

But I do struggle with the tone of the posts, certainly the first thread like this was incredibly disrespectful to the woman involved. But the second thread he started appeared to have a lynch mob response and this one seems to be the same

Reply privately

By *NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

St Albans

Well either he's very slow to notice the amount of vitriol his postings attract or more likely does it to get the reactions. Makes for good fun reading the threads though!

Reply privately

over a year ago

He did say he'd do it on all New clubs he attended, however this is another xstasia one, so maybe just for the attention/reaction they draw

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Considering the stock advice to so many men on here is go to clubs, I think a single guy posting positive experiences is in theory a good thing

But I do struggle with the tone of the posts, certainly the first thread like this was incredibly disrespectful to the woman involved. But the second thread he started appeared to have a lynch mob response and this one seems to be the same"

Not a lynch mob. I'm just saying I wouldn't want a review of my meet on the forum. You can talk about a club experience without being too specific about the people you have sex with. Whether it's good or bad...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm confused. Why are you posting after every club visit Op?

He did say he'd do it on all New clubs he attended, however this is another xstasia one, so maybe just for the attention/reaction they draw "

Its a bit like a blog then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Considering the stock advice to so many men on here is go to clubs, I think a single guy posting positive experiences is in theory a good thing

But I do struggle with the tone of the posts, certainly the first thread like this was incredibly disrespectful to the woman involved. But the second thread he started appeared to have a lynch mob response and this one seems to be the same

Not a lynch mob. I'm just saying I wouldn't want a review of my meet on the forum. You can talk about a club experience without being too specific about the people you have sex with. Whether it's good or bad..."

In all honesty, yours was probably one of the only posts that I wasn't referring. Many of the others are just lazy pops at the OP for daring to start another thread.

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

-Courtney"

Only because they told me they are NOT on Fabs. Additionally THIS IS MY LAST ONE. I did it only for the first 3 meets in clubs as I wanted to get some opinions on the typical experiences you get there.

Now I know. I do not need to post again

I cannot see how verifications are so different though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not a lynch mob. I'm just saying I wouldn't want a review of my meet on the forum. You can talk about a club experience without being too specific about the people you have sex with. Whether it's good or bad...

In all honesty, yours was probably one of the only posts that I wasn't referring. Many of the others are just lazy pops at the OP for daring to start another thread.

"

I wasn't having a pop at him. I was just asking a question as I didn't understand why he is posting after every club visit is all.

Mrs

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

For the girl I dated on Fabs...I did not post anything.

Verifications are there for that

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"For the girl I dated on Fabs...I did not post anything.

Verifications are there for that "

....... and funny enough there is a section for club reviews.... its under... erm... clubs!!!!! so maybe that should have gone there.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

Only because they told me they are NOT on Fabs. Additionally THIS IS MY LAST ONE. I did it only for the first 3 meets in clubs as I wanted to get some opinions on the typical experiences you get there.

I cannot see how verifications are so different though "

Because people can choose what is in a verification and whether to show it. And people can't comment on it publicly. That's just my opinion, though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is a "typical" experience? You go to a club you have sex or you don't. You use the jacuzzi or you don't. You go in a locked room or you don't. You wander round like a demented zombie or you don't. Why do we have to know about your experiences when we can go to clubs ourselves and make our own. Yours sound too dull and planned which is not an experience I would like

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like these posts. I have a time graph.

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Because people can choose what is in a verification and whether to show it. And people can't comment on it publicly. That's just my opinion, though. "

Well as said they are not on Fab. Unlike veris, you do not know the people I am talking about.

Anyway as said. No need to it more. I know now how it goes in clubs

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 17/10/15 11:50:16]

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 17/10/15 11:50:04]

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

I'd understand if it was a club review... Where you gave an idea of numbers attending, facilities, what it's like for a single fella but it comes across as bragging.

If you feel the need to advertise you have sex - whether a "club review" like these or a verification, I'd query your discretion.

And no. It's not like a verification, which the other person has choice over - whether to give and to display.

In my opinion, it comes across as immature.

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Sorry Fab went crazy...3 comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is like a male version of Bridget Jones' Diary ....

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I'd understand if it was a club review... Where you gave an idea of numbers attending, facilities, what it's like for a single fella but it comes across as bragging.

If you feel the need to advertise you have sex - whether a "club review" like these or a verification, I'd query your discretion.

And no. It's not like a verification, which the other person has choice over - whether to give and to display.

In my opinion, it comes across as immature. "

I WANTED TO GET OPINIONS ON THE EXPERIENCES YOU GET IN CLUBS!?!?

like the duration of sex, number of partners girls want, how to behave etc etc

Sorry if I wanted to learn.

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

-Courtney

Because people can choose what is in a verification and whether to show it. And people can't comment on it publicly. That's just my opinion, though. "

Worst attention seeking thread EVER!!

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

Oh, and they might well be on fab and just have said they weren't to avoid ongoing contact.

I've certainly said I'm not on fab at a club meet that I had no desire to continue contact (didn't play as didn't feel attracted, so when asked said I wasn't on here)

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I like these posts. I have a time graph. "

This one should be the spirit!

We have have sex in front of 100 people and talking it in the Forum becomes wrong

It makes no sense do not take life too seriously please

Reply privately

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

I wounder if the OP is working on the premis "theres no such thing as bad publisity"

Reply privately

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I'd understand if it was a club review... Where you gave an idea of numbers attending, facilities, what it's like for a single fella but it comes across as bragging.

Sorry if I wanted to learn."

You haven't asked for opinions in your OP

And surely duration number etc etc are down to how you like to play in clubs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thing is, whilst we are all commenting on his running commentary he is still getting attention; albeit largely negative! Attention none the less! OP I rarely play at a club but I would be mortified to think that if I did it would appear in an 'another notch' thread!

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I'm confused. Why are you posting after every club visit Op?

He did say he'd do it on all New clubs he attended, however this is another xstasia one, so maybe just for the attention/reaction they draw

Its a bit like a blog then. "

Or a brag?

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

And surely duration number etc etc are down to how you like to play in clubs"

I said what happened to me. Only a few comments described what happened to other people or aimed to help me.

I received a lot of comments on privacy from people who have sex and play in front of an audience. I cannot see the logic, sorry to be dense...........

Sorry if it was not clear that for my first times in clubs I wanted to share experiences. As said it will not happen again. There is no need for that

Reply privately

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

And surely duration number etc etc are down to how you like to play in clubs"

no need to ask for opinions in the forums .... people give them regardless of wether they are asked for or not

Reply privately

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Discretion is something that most people expect in this lifestyle , something the OP seems to lack , i can see many dreading the thought of bumping into someone like this in a club for fear of everything being made public in the forum .not a real good move , but i guess as his meets dry up he may realise the mistake ,but then again ?

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

The privacy issue is about choice.

I have a choice if/when I play in clubs about where and with people I choose.

I'd hate to be discussed on a public forum afterwards as I did not consent to that as I value discretion in the people I meet.

Also, I don't see you asking for opinions... I see you bragging about 30-40 minutes of sex, or complaints that the woman didn't do what you wanted... No opinions there, just your report on what happened from your point of view.

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

THERE IS NO DISCRETION IN CLUB SEX!?!? WE HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF A CROWD??

Apparently we can share partners, but not experiences

As said IT IS THE LAST TIME...as I posted to get the experiences of other people. It is pretty useless though

Yes see it like a PUBLIC blog. No differece

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

PS: I saw verifications (with of course the names shown) where it was described everything of the intimate meet. Like the number of times one cock was sucked...

I did not give details at all in my posts. You do not know even the names...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PS: I saw verifications (with of course the names shown) where it was described everything of the intimate meet. Like the number of times one cock was sucked...

I did not give details at all in my posts. You do not know even the names... "

To be honest chap you get more descriptive posts in the club review page.

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Well so you know the names, the details and also the place where it happened

Not important btw as for sure at least 15-20 people see you when you have sex in a club

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

...which is the main reason people go to clubs I think. Being seen is exciting

I cannot see how sharing sexual experiences is not accepted in this Forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...which is the main reason people go to clubs I think. Being seen is exciting

I cannot see how sharing sexual experiences is not accepted in this Forum "

It's not the sharing its the manner in which its done. I'm sure that going forwards you will pay no attention to the comments made but there's an old addage 'what happens in the club stays in the club,' discretion is guaranteed in that way, not posting for 20,000+ people to see.

Your posts and the language that you use is very disrespectful, complaining about the quality and quantity of sex in clubs, irrespective of whether they're on here or not.

You seem to be confident and have a decent body so on the surface you'll continue to do OK but your attitude stinks

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"'what happens in the club stays in the club,' "

Like the very detailed club reviews we were discussing above where you specify the place of the meet?

Like the very detailed verifications where you specify both the names?

Your comment, like many others, makes no sense. AND AGAIN I WILL NOT "SWING" EXPERIENCES ANYMORE...ONLY PARTNERS

Reply privately

over a year ago

"'what happens in the club stays in the club,'

Like the very detailed club reviews we were discussing above where you specify the place of the meet?

Like the very detailed verifications where you specify both the names?

Your comment, like many others, makes no sense. AND AGAIN I WILL NOT "SWING" EXPERIENCES ANYMORE...ONLY PARTNERS "

WHATS WITH ALL THE CAPITALS????!!!!

you think that by capitalising things you're enforcing your argument?

All you're doing is appearing to shout which is ridiculous.

Were pointing out how your comments and posts make you appear to others. That you're appearing aggressive (even more so with the capitalisation) disrespectful and downright distasteful. If you want to continue to have fun then please continue but take the comments posted under advisement otherwise you'll be persona non grata very quickly

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

This comment makes even less less sense...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not the sharing its the manner in which its done. I'm sure that going forwards you will pay no attention to the comments made but there's an old addage 'what happens in the club stays in the club,' discretion is guaranteed in that way, not posting for 20,000+ people to see.

Your posts and the language that you use is very disrespectful, complaining about the quality and quantity of sex in clubs, irrespective of whether they're on here or not.

You seem to be confident but your attitude stinks"

well said !

Reply privately

over a year ago

I cannot see how sharing sexual experiences is not accepted in this Forum "

It's not the reason i go to clubs !

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

It's not the reason i go to clubs !"

Anoyher typical example of troll/useless comment again. Say what is your reason. You do not add anything to the discussion...

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not the reason i go to clubs !

Anoyher typical example of troll/useless comment again. Say what is your reason. You do not add anything to the discussion... "

If you don't have either the wit nor the wisdom to understand the comments and dismiss them as 'trolling' then there's even less hope.

I refuse to comment any further and get drawn into an argument. Enough people, very well respected people, have told you where to change and what you're doing wrong. If you can't and won't listen then more fool you and I won't argue with a fool.

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Just seems to me that the op dismisses any comment that doesn't suit him or says "ooh go you, what a stud" as trolling........

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

-Courtney

Because people can choose what is in a verification and whether to show it. And people can't comment on it publicly. That's just my opinion, though. "

And mine, to all your comments.

I'm often amazed at the details people see fit to post in the forums about their meets

Mr ddc

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just seems to me that the op dismisses any comment that doesn't suit him or says "ooh go you, what a stud" as trolling........ "

Indeed !

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Studs have much less stamina than me

ANYWAY THIS IS MY THIRD AND LAST POST FOR MY CLUB MEETS!

The reason I did them was clearly to share my experiences and get the ones of other people, in order to understand what to expect from clubs.

If it is not ok for you, I hope everyone will get over it one day

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Studs have much less stamina than me

The reason I did them was clearly to share my experiences and get the ones of other people, in order to understand what to expect from clubs.

"

No it wasn't. It was to say things like 'studs have much less stamina than me'

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Well it is true

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Prettiest and kindest girl of a couple I slept with in clubs. Definetely a respectable Sex session of 30-40min 0 I am happy but I wouldn't mind other sexy girls to play with afterwards. Please apply

FOR THE HATERS:

Success rate is 100% bu do not be angry, it will go down at some point "

So you went to a club and got a jump with someone you found attractive ?

This was your third visit to a club and you have 'scored' each time ?

Is that what this thread is about ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney"

Well he seems happy displaying verifications from social meets with forumites

Next he will be discussing those meets too

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Ahah no private meets discussed on here. Only the first club visits...because:

THIS IS MY THIRD AND LAST POST FOR MY CLUB MEETS!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just out of curiosity what am I to expect? As your OP gives no indication of what I should expect, other than one guy managed to get a 30-40 min play session. Doesn't give me any kind of indication what I'd expect of a club, like you're claiming you're doing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney"

I agree with you Courtney, it would concern me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it rate the club or rate the sex as no two nights in a club is the same x

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

-Courtney

I agree with you Courtney, it would concern me "

So you can blow a random guy or get fucked in front of 100 people but you are scared of sharing your sexual experiences on a Swinger Forum? If it would have been in a church I would have understood

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

For Kimi: 30-40min is a short time for me, but enjoyable

You did not get the reasons behind my posts.

READ ABOVE PLEASE

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

You say there the reason for your post was for you and others to share so people could understand what to expect from clubs..,,

I'm not understanding what I'm meant to expect.

I did not say whether 30-40min was a good or bad time; I wad saying that's all I took from that post

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there an echo in here?

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I am referring to the past threads and comments on this one, not only this thread.

Yes. You are somehow nice today but when people rwad a Forum thread should share their opinions, not judge*

*I AM NOT REFERRING TO YOU (especially now), I am explaining the general situation with my posts

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I'm loving the updates, the threads are guaranteed to be good value in terms of the outrage engendered.

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 17/10/15 21:13:31]

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Personally I'm loving the updates, the threads are guaranteed to be good value in terms of the outrage engendered. "

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Personally I'm loving the updates, the threads are guaranteed to be good value in terms of the outrage engendered. "

Ahahah yes I got used it. I do not know why a certain percentage of the forumites go crazy with them. It is like the red colour for bulls

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lovin it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Either this guy is a genius or has learning difficulties. Struggling to decide..

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Either this guy is a genius or has learning difficulties. Struggling to decide.."

So if someone shares his first swinger club sexual experiences is a genius or has learning difficulties. Gotcha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, that helped with the decision...

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Is there an echo in here?"

I need to give that this joke is pretty funny ...yes indeed because it seems someone cannot read or jist miss this part:

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks, that helped with the decision... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there an echo in here?

I need to give that this joke is pretty funny ...yes indeed because it seems someone cannot read or jist miss this "

I think for pretty much anyone here, Reading isn't the issue, trying to decipher the meaning and intent behind your nonsensical writing is.

Quick heads up too, doesn't matter how many times you repeat utter rubbish, the truth remains that it is utter rubbish. Repeating it over and over will not change that..

If your going to try to appeal to an audience, (to which this forum is just that), be sure that the audience will want to hear it. From your previous posts and this one, it would appear clear your not hitting the barn door from 2 feet away. I sincerely hope your vocation is not in sales....

Also, your comparison to this post being like a verification really isn't quite true, as when you leave a verification for someone, they can choose to not display it, an option the poor souls you are posting about in this forum you are clearly and disrespectfully denying.

I eagerly await your copy and paste response...

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 17/10/15 22:22:14]

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

No need for an essay thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Prettiest and kindest girl of a couple I slept with in clubs. Definetely a respectable Sex session of 30-40min 0 I am happy but I wouldn't mind other sexy girls to play with afterwards. Please apply

FOR THE HATERS:

If you think 30-40 minutes is great sex, go home!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's he saying?......I am here to take in the view.

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"THIS IS MY THIRD AND LAST POST....! "

I've got money riding on it not being your last post on this thread.

Mr ddc

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP will you come back for a special 10th anniversary edition once you've had 10 club visits? Or maybe 50?

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"If you think 30-40 minutes is great sex, go home!"

I said it was a respectable session of 30-40min... enjoyable compared to the other club meets I had

Never said great Sex. I need a good partner(s) for that

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"OP will you come back for a special 10th anniversary edition once you've had 10 club visits? Or maybe 50?"

Ahahah I could do that for the 100th it should not take long

Anyway no more meet threads on Forum. It is not useful at all and I learnt what I needed

Wish everyone were as funny as you are

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you think 30-40 minutes is great sex, go home!

I said it was a respectable session of 30-40min... enjoyable compared to the other club meets I had

Never said great Sex. I need a good partner(s) for that "

It just feels like you are judging all the women you had sex with and then sharing your opinions of these women verifications are very different because doing it on here is like talking behind their backs.....

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

It just feels like you are judging all the women you had sex with and then sharing your opinions of these women verifications are very different because doing it on here is like talking behind their backs....."

Well I TOLD THEM the same things, THIS TIME AND FOR THE PREVIOUS MEETS. And do I need to repeat myself that I enjoyed the session this time? I ENJOYED IT!!!! What do I have to say more? It seems a pretty good thing to say. I said it to her too. So no back talking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry if I wanted to learn."

Good for you for expressing yourself here but how can you be learning from us when you are telling Us about it?. Makes no sense to me. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never said great Sex. I need a good partner(s) for that "

Do you think she enjoyed it or do you think she's discussing your technique with her friends saying it wasn't that great?

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 17/10/15 22:52:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you think she enjoyed it or do you think she's discussing your technique with her friends saying it wasn't that great?"

This needs a round if applause, everyone should be happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you think she enjoyed it or do you think she's discussing your technique with her friends saying it wasn't that great?"

Hope she doesn't start a thread.....

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

It just feels like you are judging all the women you had sex with and then sharing your opinions of these women verifications are very different because doing it on here is like talking behind their backs.....

Well I TOLD THEM the same things, THIS TIME AND FOR THE PREVIOUS MEETS. And do I need to repeat myself that I enjoyed the session this time? I ENJOYED IT!!!! What do I have to say more? It seems a pretty good thing to say. I said it to her too. So no back talking"

I did not marry them. I had sex with them only. I got an opinion on their sex skills and what they liked/wanted for 3 different meets and I shared those experiences to see if it was the normality in clubs

I cannot be clearer than this

Reply privately

over a year ago

FOR THE HATERS:

to be blunt.... No one gives a fuck......

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hope she doesn't start a thread....."

I hope she does, so everyone will shut up

And if I did somethimg wrong I will improve next time following her tastes

You are perfect, right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/10/15 23:04:39]

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am not sure why anyone gets so upset, it is just a post of his exploits.

We are not all the same and he is allowed to post he had sex so please leave the man alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Either this guy is a genius or has learning difficulties. Struggling to decide.."

English is not his first language

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear!! I feel a migraine coming on...

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION.

Please please Block me as you have done others who dont agree with your posts.

It saves me being drawn in to feed your thrill of attention seeking...sighhhh!!

Now where is my Imigran...

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

You could block me too

Reply privately

over a year ago

He is now on number four. And get your stop watches out as he won't do less than an hour. Not sure what happens at halftime!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok children break time lol

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"He is now on number four. And get your stop watches out as he won't do less than an hour. Not sure what happens at halftime! "

What...???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He is now on number four. And get your stop watches out as he won't do less than an hour. Not sure what happens at halftime!

What...???

If it is not ok for you, I hope everyone will get over it one day"

I think it's best to have 'no expectations' when going to a club!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He is now on number four. And get your stop watches out as he won't do less than an hour. Not sure what happens at halftime!

What...???

I think it's best to have 'no expectations' when going to a club! "

I went with no expectations and had a lovely bight chatting to some great people! Yes one couple were interested and she had a good time but it didn't matter that I didn't have sex. Was a great night and will be going again

Reply privately

over a year ago

What...???

I went with no expectations and had a lovely bight chatting to some great people! Yes one couple were interested and she had a good time but it didn't matter that I didn't have sex. Was a great night and will be going again"

Well said you xxx I never have expectations when I go to a club!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What...???

I went with no expectations and had a lovely bight chatting to some great people! Yes one couple were interested and she had a good time but it didn't matter that I didn't have sex. Was a great night and will be going again

Well said you xxx I never have expectations when I go to a club! "

And that was my first time in a singers club!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What...???

Well said you xxx I never have expectations when I go to a club!

And that was my first time in a singers club!"

I'm impressed X

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"And that was my first time in a singers club!"

I would have expected to sing. At least a karaoke

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And that was my first time in a singers club!

I would have expected to sing. At least a karaoke "

Fancy you noticing that! I knew what he meant and without wishing to sound patronising to the young man .... He's very switched on for one so young !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fancy you noticing that! I knew what he meant and without wishing to sound patronising to the young man .... He's very switched on for one so young ! "

Yes sounds like at least he understands what swinging clubs are about

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fancy you noticing that! I knew what he meant and without wishing to sound patronising to the young man .... He's very switched on for one so young !

Yes sounds like at least he understands what swinging clubs are about"

Yep I would definitely like to go to a club with him sometime

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Send him a message instead of going off-topic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Send him a message instead of going off-topic "

Shall I salute you as I do it oh mighty one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Send him a message instead of going off-topic

Shall I salute you as I do it oh mighty one "

I kept it in the thread so others could see how respectful the young man was

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Ah and I love to be a sort Cupid

Young man Sassy is yours thanks to my thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah and I love to be a sort Cupid

Young man Sassy is yours thanks to my thread "

Are you making assumptions again ... 'Sassy is yours ' !?!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"really!!!! every time you do this you post a report....

and so much for discretion.... jeez!!!! "

Haha that made me laugh reminded me of the ice age film

Sid: My feet are sweating.

Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?

Manfred: He's doing it for attention, just ignore him.

Reply privately

By *eonardoLove OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Manfred: He's doing it for attention, just ignore him. "

Ahahah

Attention and advices. But only a few received unfortunately

Reply privately