Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Composing Interesting messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hope I'm not alone on this one but how many struggle to compose an interesting and stand out message?

Do you get put off when a profile you have read insists on having to produce something extraordinary in order to get a reply?

I respect people's opinions and I'm not having a Go or criticizing. I'm merely saying that I for one, struggle badly and often move on when I come across a profile like that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

HELLO COLD CALLER. YOU HAVE REACHED DIAMONDJOE'S HOUSE OF PAIN. HOW MAY WE DIRECT YOUR CALL?

over a year ago

Sorry dude! I didn't understand that one

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I hope I'm not alone on this one but how many struggle to compose an interesting and stand out message?

Do you get put off when a profile you have read insists on having to produce something extraordinary in order to get a reply?

I respect people's opinions and I'm not having a Go or criticizing. I'm merely saying that I for one, struggle badly and often move on when I come across a profile like that. "

I'll be honest if a profile has terms and conditions that we're unable to fulfil we don't contact the people. It would be a waste of our time and theirs.

I sometimes wonder how you're supposed to construct a witty and interesting message to someone of whom you have no knowledge. .

over a year ago

"I hope I'm not alone on this one but how many struggle to compose an interesting and stand out message?

I respect people's opinions and I'm not having a Go or criticizing. I'm merely saying that I for one, struggle badly and often move on when I come across a profile like that.

I'll be honest if a profile has terms and conditions that we're unable to fulfil we don't contact the people. It would be a waste of our time and theirs.

I sometimes wonder how you're supposed to construct a witty and interesting message to someone of whom you have no knowledge. . "

I share your views

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I ignore profiles that insist i approach them in a certain way. There are many that don't have such specific requirements.

over a year ago

I fill my hotlist with people I like the look of, my intention being to send them an interesting, charming, and irresistible message when I have more time/inspiration/self-confidence. Generally it never happens though : )

over a year ago

Well, on mine at the bottom there's a paragraph about what I'm into. I'd like to think that'd be a good basis for an initial message.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well, on mine at the bottom there's a paragraph about what I'm into. I'd like to think that'd be a good basis for an initial message. "

Giving people something to go on is the way to start a conversation though, if you're interesting or prepared to ask a question conversation will follow. However just demanding an interesting message gives such scope that it's almost impossible.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

When women message me out of the blue it's usually a one liner. But it's not very common. So the sheer novelty usually means they will get a response.

By *onnyeasygoingMan
over a year ago

Somewhere on the M62 between 24 and 14

Bugger it all, and try 100 messages to different people asking for a fuck. It has to work sometime....

Well I guess it does as, that's what seems to be the most used message. Maybe 2 hits out of the 100??

Otherwise just keep on plugging away at who you are, and how your doing it, why change yourself and try to disguise your personality?

Don't try to be Casanova when your Timmy Mallet, some ladies love Timmy, you just have to find em..

over a year ago

I agree, what the hell are you supposed to write about?

Hi, how are you isn't good enough for a lot.

For me, as long as you're not crude and you have a face pic, that's ok and it's clear you've read my profile

Post new Message to Thread