Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Awkward...!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So cringe worthy when your "special friend's" ex starts apparently recommending you to other people

I think not.....!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really? Wtf.lol

wish I could get recommend.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"So cringe worthy when your "special friend's" ex starts apparently recommending you to other people

I think not.....!!!!"

I NEVER follow up recommendations and if i hear i have been the subject of one i tell all and sundry to fuck off.

]

over a year ago

V.weird...she must think there's commission lol

over a year ago

Huh?!

I don't get what you mean ~ someone you meet ex is recommending you, how do they know

over a year ago

"Huh?!

I don't get what you mean ~ someone you meet ex is recommending you, how do they know "

Oh, we had threesomes in the past. That's how she knows!

over a year ago

It's nice to be popular

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Huh?!

I don't get what you mean ~ someone you meet ex is recommending you, how do they know

Oh, we had threesomes in the past. That's how she knows!"

have younasked her to stop doing it?

over a year ago

"Huh?!

Oh, we had threesomes in the past. That's how she knows!have younasked her to stop doing it?"

What to stop having threesomes with me? Yeah, several times but she seems to be unable to resist.

over a year ago

"It's nice to be popular "

With the right sort

over a year ago

"Huh?!

Oh, we had threesomes in the past. That's how she knows!have younasked her to stop doing it?

What to stop having threesomes with me? Yeah, several times but she seems to be unable to resist."

I think she meant have you asked her to stop recommending you.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Huh?!

Oh, we had threesomes in the past. That's how she knows!have younasked her to stop doing it?

What to stop having threesomes with me? Yeah, several times but she seems to be unable to resist."

no to stop recommending you, you obviously get on if your having threesomes perhaps she sees it as a compliment,

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"So cringe worthy when your "special friend's" ex starts apparently recommending you to other people

I think not.....!!!!

I NEVER follow up recommendations and if i hear i have been the subject of one i tell all and sundry to fuck off.

]"

I'm sure that happens a lot in your world

over a year ago

"Huh?!

What to stop having threesomes with me? Yeah, several times but she seems to be unable to resist.no to stop recommending you, you obviously get on if your having threesomes perhaps she sees it as a compliment, "

I was winding you up lovely

No, by coincidence the woman can't stand me but I've sent her a message telling her to stop it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Huh?!

What to stop having threesomes with me? Yeah, several times but she seems to be unable to resist.no to stop recommending you, you obviously get on if your having threesomes perhaps she sees it as a compliment,

I was winding you up lovely

No, by coincidence the woman can't stand me but I've sent her a message telling her to stop it."

Post new Message to Thread