Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mediums !!

Jump to newest

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

Every i tell you here is as told by my mates wife. they were into swinging quite heavily.. this I already knew. He died a short while ago. To help her get over it, she went , a couple of other people to a medium who knew nothing about them. Amongst all the other questions she asked these questions... !/ what did i out into your pocket before you went to work... A/ knickers... that was correct...She then asked.. do you have a message for me?... he spelled out yes... she then asked what was it.. the Answer was... " get yourself more cock !!!".. She swears this was true and I have no reason to disbelieve her.... She's a lovely lady and would have nop reason to make these things up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After having seen a well known celebrity medium years ago, I no longer believe anything they say I'm afraid, total set up, total waste of money (just my view!)

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

i appreciate what you're saying. I'm not trying to convince anyone, just telling the story... i am a very sceptical person, but there were soo many things that couldn't have been guessed at....

over a year ago

I'm dubious. But my dad used to swear by this story. One day he was walking in a street here in Londo, worried about something. An old man apparently stopped him, never met this man before, and apparently this man told him everything about his life, worries etc.. While not directly connected to the another 'medium' I do think there are some with ****** (insert word here) skills/powers...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My problem with this is that it's second hand, there absolutely no proof of anything other than a lovely lady told you an anecdote.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm dubious. But my dad used to swear by this story. One day he was walking in a street here in Londo, worried about something. An old man apparently stopped him, never met this man before, and apparently this man told him everything about his life, worries etc.. While not directly connected to the another 'medium' I do think there are some with ****** (insert word here) skills/powers... "

Yes there are people like that we should never underestimate the human mind.

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

then you cant believe anything unless you were there.. that means you know very little about anything in the world ever ... !....going by your means of requiring you to have been there!

over a year ago

i went to see a medium after my dad and partner died within six months of each other and she was amazing she told me things that she just couldnt have known

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"then you cant believe anything unless you were there.. that means you know very little about anything in the world ever ... !....going by your means of requiring you to have been there!"

I don't say you need to be there but I would need a lot more evidence than you or your friend have provided.

over a year ago

"I'm dubious. But my dad used to swear by this story. One day he was walking in a street here in Londo, worried about something. An old man apparently stopped him, never met this man before, and apparently this man told him everything about his life, worries etc.. While not directly connected to the another 'medium' I do think there are some with ****** (insert word here) skills/powers...

Yes there are people like that we should never underestimate the human mind."

If I ever experienced that, I think I would loose all comprehension of reality, but if it's worth anything. I do actually believe there are ghosts / spirits among us, if people can talk to them.. I'll have to see it to belive it.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Wot on earth?!

over a year ago

mumbo jumbo

taking advantage of people when they are vulnerable

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I don't say you need to be there but I would need a lot more evidence than you or your friend have provided."

Like a video recording of it?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"mumbo jumbo

taking advantage of people when they are vulnerable"

How dare they tell you stuff they couldn't possibly know

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't say you need to be there but I would need a lot more evidence than you or your friend have provided.

Like a video recording of it?"

Not necessarily but I always question anecdotal evidence....it's only by really testing what we're told, see and hear that we can get anywhere near the truth.

over a year ago

Last one I went to cancelled,due to unforeseen circumstances.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"mumbo jumbo

taking advantage of people when they are vulnerable"

I know one that doesn't take a penny or any form of material gain for her sittings and she's doesn't film/record them for promotion or glory, and she doesn't seek them out they find her, so is she still taking advantage of them ?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I don't say you need to be there but I would need a lot more evidence than you or your friend have provided.

Not necessarily but I always question anecdotal evidence....it's only by really testing what we're told, see and hear that we can get anywhere near the truth."

In a way, but if you'd been there and heard it first hand would it make it any more believable?

over a year ago

I went to a girls night in and we hired a tarot card lady...

She didnt do my cards...

Told me my dad was there and told me things she couldnt possibly of known.

Like I didnt put enough veg in his homemade soup...

And to tell my mum to stop eating so much she is getting fat lol

Seriously true !!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

What I mean is that there isn't really any other evidence that could be gathered I don't think

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

A friend of mine went to see one who has a stall in the Trafford Centre.

It was after her Mum had died. Her and her sister had sorted through their Mum's jewellery and started to sell things they were not going to keep.

My friend is a 100% sensible, non drama queen, intelligent, honest woman.

She told me that the first thing the medium said to her was "What have you done with the rings?"

over a year ago

"A friend of mine went to see one who has a stall in the Trafford Centre.

It was after her Mum had died. Her and her sister had sorted through their Mum's jewellery and started to sell things they were not going to keep.

My friend is a 100% sensible, non drama queen, intelligent, honest woman.

She told me that the first thing the medium said to her was "What have you done with the rings?""

Impossible, no one is 100% sensible

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not necessarily but I always question anecdotal evidence....it's only by really testing what we're told, see and hear that we can get anywhere near the truth.

In a way, but if you'd been there and heard it first hand would it make it any more believable? "

Under certain circumstances yes of course but I will always question.

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

Not necessarily but I always question anecdotal evidence....it's only by really testing what we're told, see and hear that we can get anywhere near the truth."

Must be impossible to have a social conversation with you... any time youre told something , your friends have to think like a barrister...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Must be impossible to have a social conversation with you... any time youre told something , your friends have to think like a barrister..."

ok.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

There is almost no point in going to a medium now. With social media, it is possible to find out just about anything about anyone. Deaths in the family, births in the family. Friends and enemies and holidays and .......

I did say this to some so called "mediums" and they said, oh we never check people out. And there were the stupid in society, booking her through facebook with very insecure profiles!

We watched that charlatan, Colin Fry. Possibly the worst I have ever seen. John Edward is possibly the best I have seen. But I don't believe any of them are genuine.

Just think on this too.. Animals! They see dogs and cats. They see cage birds and they sometimes even see other pets... What about sheep and cows, pigs and chickens that have all died terrible deaths to feed us. Why are they never mentioned? Spooky (or not!!)

Post new Message to Thread