Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Prostate massager

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone tried a prostate massager.

Wondering how they feel. We have strap ons and butt plugs and the prostate massager head for the wand however I find the attachment for the wand doesn't give any stimulation.

I find when we use the strap on I best get stimulated when I am either on my front and Vicky uses it by climbing on top so to speak. Or if I am on my back and my legs on vickys shoulders.

Just looking for a little advice and a few tips on how best to use them.

Thanks in advance x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi Lou, I didn't even know they existed! I'm told a prostate massage can be so erotic and sensuous!

over a year ago

"Has anyone tried a prostate massager.

Wondering how they feel. We have strap ons and butt plugs and the prostate massager head for the wand however I find the attachment for the wand doesn't give any stimulation.

I find when we use the strap on I best get stimulated when I am either on my front and Vicky uses it by climbing on top so to speak. Or if I am on my back and my legs on vickys shoulders.

Just looking for a little advice and a few tips on how best to use them.

Thanks in advance x"

Their is a few on Lovehoney. I've bought two. Both done nothing for me. Maybe need to invest in a more expensive model though.

I do find laying on my back with a pillownor two underneath me and legs arched works well.

If you do pegging I've heard spoon position is best. Though my ex would lay on me as I lay face down and that was amazing for me.

over a year ago

You mean things like the helix aneros massager?? Ive seen them but havent got one. I have read good reports. You are supposed to flex your pc muscles to gently work the massager and massage the prostate. PM can be a very satisfying thing if done expertly. Ive had it done to me and it was the most tortuous,pleasuresable build up and final orgasm i have ever had with a huge release of sperm..very satisfying..

Post new Message to Thread