Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi Guy Fantasy...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies, your opinions please. Although this is a fantasy, I'm at the stage where I want to do it. Just need to find a lady who has similar interests...

After seeing each other a for a few months, we finally decide to go to a sex club. Its Bi Night! Its time to realise our fantasies at last.

I’m dressed in a smart casual T-shirt, jeans and shoes. You come into the bedroom wearing a tight black dress that complements your perfect body. Outlining your breasts, hips and behind. I smile at you, “You look stunning” I say as I kiss you. “Are you ready?” Slightly nervous you nod.

We travel in the car to the club, I feel your hand on my thigh, running up and down it…. This sends shivers up and down my back and feel the blood start to swell in my cock..

I rest my hand on yours and squeeze it, showing how much you mean to me. I look to you and say “I love you so much” You smile back.

We arrive at the club and we check in. We are given a quick tour as its first time by a member of staff. As I take in the surroundings I notice the amount of single men in the club. Holding your hand tightly as we continue our tour..

Once our tour is completed we head to the bar and I order us some drinks. We sit there and drink our drinks looking at all the other people in the club. There are a few couples but a lot of guys.

“Shall we take a look around?” I ask you. As you nod, I take your hand and we begin to look around the club and into the rooms. We come across a room with the door open and 2 guys inside. Both fully naked and kissing each other. I watch them kiss and stroke each others hard cocks in the process. The sight is so erotic and I feel my cock harden.. I hear you moan softly as you watch the sight… I wrap my arm around you and pull you close to me..

There is a spare bed in the room and I take your hand and lead you over to it as the 2 men continue to play. As you watch them I begin to kiss your neck and run my hands up your thighs reaching the hem of your black dress. One of the guys now moves down the others body, kissing his chest until he reaches his hard cock, He takes it in his hand and wraps his lips around the head and begins to suck. The other guy lets out a moan of pleasure.

I stand up and peel away my clothes, revealing my naked body and hard cock.. I look at you and smile as I walk over to the bed with the 2 guys on it.. I climb on and begin to kiss the guy that is having his cock sucked.. Moving down to his nipples and running my tongue over them. I move down his body until I come to the other guy that is sucking him.. I grab the hard cock from his hand and begin to stroke it… he smiles at me and we move into to kiss each other as I stroke the hard cock..

I look at you and see that you have your dress pulled up to your waist and your rubbing your perfect, smooth clit.. I turn back and slide the hard cock into my mouth and begin to suck it as I play with his balls. The other guy moves behind me as I’m bent over sucking on the hard cock, I feel something wet on my ass hole and assume its his tongue, I let out a moan as I fell the wetness on me.. I look up at you and notice that you have now slipped out of the black dress, naked and rubbing your now soaking cunt and playing with your nipples.

After some time I feel some lube on my ass as the guy slides his fingers into me… after a few minutes of fingering I feel the tip of his hard cock against me. I arch my back and wait for the feeling of him entering me… He does, he slides into me and holds himself in me so that I can become accustom to his girth… I push back onto him, taking his length as I moan with the cock still in my mouth..

He grabs my hips and begins to slowly fuck me as I continue to suck and wank the hard cock.. He moves faster as I relax and take his whole length. As I look up in pleasure I notice a small crowd has gathered in the room to watch the action.. Here I am being spit roasted in front of my girlfriend as she plays with herself and a group of men watch while masturbating. The guy fucking me begins to moan. I feel his cock swell inside me.. by now you are on your knees in the middle of the floor fucking yourself and moaning.. he withdraws from my uses arse and walks over to you.. stroking his hard cock over your face he moans and begins to shoot warm, thick sperm over your face. I watch as the cum drips from your face and onto your breasts and you continue to play with yourself..

I feel someone grab me and pull me onto the floor, I put on all fours facing you as I feel another cock slide into me.. This time its bigger and there is now going slow.. he rams into me and begins to fuck me hard… I can feel his balls slap against mine as I look at you.. with a look of total lust.. after a few minutes he too withdraws and walks over to you.. His cock his quickly and rapidly replaced by another as I feel the 3rd cock enter me I watch as the guy who as just fucked begins to shoot cum over your face… as you take your second load it covers your face…

This goes on for at least half an hour and I loose count how many cocks have used me and covered you in cum… I crawl over to you on my knees and begin to lick the cum from your face. Your covered, its in your hair, over your face, dripping onto your breasts and there is a thick stream running down your body covering your cunt. Your using the cum as lube as you fuck yourself.. I continue to lick the cum from you and eat it… paying special attention to your cum covered nipples, tasting the cum of an unknown number of men.

As I swallow the loads of cum and make my way down to your cum coated cunt… I lay you down and begin to lick and eat it…. Running my tongue over your clit and tasting you and the other men.. As I slide 2 fingers into you, I notice some of the cum as gone inside you as you’ve been playing with yourself… I lick it taking every drop.

I feel your body tense and you moan loudly.. I continue to finger and lick your cunt.. making you moan… as your body fully tenses up you moan loud.. coming to an orgasm.. as I slow down you relax. I pull you back to your knees and stand up, I stoke my hard cock as I slide it into your cum covered lips.. I hold your head and begin to face fuck you… making you gag slightly.. as you rub your breasts and play with your nipples I look down at your body, still glistening in the light from the residue of so much cum… I moan.. As I feel my own orgasim climax I put deep into your mouth as I begin to cum.. thick cum shoots into your mouth hitting the back of your throat.. as you swallow my load and pull my cock from your mouth, your lick the tip, tasting the last few drops… I lean down and kiss you.. tasting my own cum in your mouth… I hold you tight and whisper in your ear…. “I love you so much”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only flaw for me is the, "I love you" at the end. Its a swinging site! Theres NO love! Thats between you and a partner (child / parent / siblings in the real world) Love is not in a swinging world.

I'd do all of the above in your story thou!Slap you across the face and wlak put at the end if you said that thou. (sorry) nsa

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I don't have a long enough attention span to read the post but agree re the I love you part....that's not for this world.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the comments, I will remember when writing future fantasies.. x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That was a very long winded way of saying 'I fancy getting spit roasted whilst you flick ur bean'

Post new Message to Thread