Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why go dogging if you can't get it up?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love dogging and go very reg. I found that I turn up and get soft ones flopped out, I do all the hard work getting em hard then they cum in mouth then bugger off.

So I started doing shows, stripping ect to get them excited and hard. My fuck buddy "hosts" the meets, by saying stuff like if your hard she wants fucking.

Why do men still insist that if the cock is soft they can stick a condom on and attempt to stick it in my pussy? In my 40 odd years I've never had a man be able to get a soft one in.

I get nothing from a soft cock being bumped on my ass in the attempt of going in. PLEASE ffs, get hard if your going to go dogging. If not stand back and let those who can have a go.

I could have been home doing house work

Rant over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It seems you are meeting the wrong ones there tho. Not all men are like that lol.

over a year ago

So glad I'm not a man

over a year ago

Well I guess they go because they don't expect the dreaded droop. But in the heat of the moment they freeze (perhaps if not used to an audience?) and so have some unexpected, er, performance issues.

But you're right, move aside and wait until you're ready to go

over a year ago

You're definitely not the only woman who has this problem - !!!

Can be the same with meets - they get all excited arranging it, and then have gone off the boil by the time you get there...

I try to be polite, and say that "it's just one of those things" - but it's so bloody frustrating!!!!!

Thank goodness I'm Bi and can enjoy hours, days, making love with a woman and not have these problems...!

over a year ago

I've met several women in my life who assume it's the man's job to be "ready" and that they don't need to do any work.

If you meet any manwhore such as myself, it's probably gonna take a lot more than flashing your tits to have a reasonable effect

By *rikki1967ukMan
over a year ago

peterborough

"I love dogging and go very reg. I found that I turn up and get soft ones flopped out, I do all the hard work getting em hard then they cum in mouth then bugger off.

So I started doing shows, stripping ect to get them excited and hard. My fuck buddy "hosts" the meets, by saying stuff like if your hard she wants fucking.

Why do men still insist that if the cock is soft they can stick a condom on and attempt to stick it in my pussy? In my 40 odd years I've never had a man be able to get a soft one in.

I get nothing from a soft cock being bumped on my ass in the attempt of going in. PLEASE ffs, get hard if your going to go dogging. If not stand back and let those who can have a go.

Rant over. "

Love to be closer never had a problem. Cum quickly occasionly but ready and willing pretty straight away

over a year ago

That said however, I've been in a couple of threesomes where I've not been able to perform as well as I wanted 'cos I was put off by the way the other guy was behaving.

over a year ago

You really went dogging and let strangers cum in your mouth ?

over a year ago

How does dogging work? Do you just turn up and see who is there by chance ?

Or is it all arranged?

Dogging is not my style, but if I did turn up and didn't find the woman attractive then my cock wouldn't be interested either!

over a year ago

"You really went dogging and let strangers cum in your mouth ? "

Oh dear...not good, but saying that, ive seen some terrible things whilst out, and things that would make your eyes water (and not just because its dark and no-one can see fuck all, an all of a sudden a cock hits you in the eye) its certainly an eye opener...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/15 17:14:21]

over a year ago

"How does dogging work? Do you just turn up and see who is there by chance ?

Or is it all arranged?

Dogging is not my style, but if I did turn up and didn't find the woman attractive then my cock wouldn't be interested either!

"

Can be arranged but mostly people just turn up

over a year ago

Maybe you don't turn them on op

over a year ago

"You really went dogging and let strangers cum in your mouth ? "

You really came on a swinging site to express judgemental comments about consenting sexual acts?

over a year ago

"You really went dogging and let strangers cum in your mouth ?

You really came on a swinging site to express judgemental comments about consenting sexual acts? "

yes I do

over a year ago

You really came on a swinging site to express judgemental comments about consenting sexual acts? "

Looks that way doesn't it !

This kind of judgemental attitude happens all the time on here

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Just ewww at this thread

:/

over a year ago

"Maybe you don't turn them on op"

over a year ago

"Just ewww at this thread

:/"

Is a bit cringey :-/

over a year ago

You really came on a swinging site to express judgemental comments about consenting sexual acts?

This kind of judgemental attitude happens all the time on here "

so you don't agree with safe sex then not the sort of thing most swingers would want to hear ,I don't care what she does was just asking a question

over a year ago

:/"

Just ewwww at the attitude from supposed free thinking , liberal swingers

over a year ago

This kind of judgemental attitude happens all the time on here so you don't agree with safe sex then not the sort of thing most swingers would want to hear ,I don't care what she does was just asking a question "

So would you like to conduct a consensus on those women who perform oral sex with a condom ?

From previous threads it would be roughly 10% , if that .

So why be so down on the op for taking cum in her mouth ?

over a year ago

:/

Is a bit cringey :-/"

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

If multiple men not getting hard is a regular occurrence, I'd maybe rethink the situation.

I think I'd feel a bit soul destroyed if men repeatedly were going soft with me. Occasionally it happens and I imagine public play can be a lot of pressure... But I agree with the other commenters that say, men shouldn't be expected to just be ready to go? And that maybe flashing tits it's enough.

Maybe you expect too much?

over a year ago

Really? People in the forums are being judgemental? Wow that's a surprise!

over a year ago

This kind of judgemental attitude happens all the time on here so you don't agree with safe sex then not the sort of thing most swingers would want to hear ,I don't care what she does was just asking a question

So would you like to conduct a consensus on those women who perform oral sex with a condom ?

From previous threads it would be roughly 10% , if that .

So why be so down on the op for taking cum in her mouth ?

"

hehe hey I bow to your superior knowledge

over a year ago

"If multiple men not getting hard is a regular occurrence, I'd maybe rethink the situation.

I think I'd feel a bit soul destroyed if men repeatedly were going soft with me. Occasionally it happens and I imagine public play can be a lot of pressure... But I agree with the other commenters that say, men shouldn't be expected to just be ready to go? And that maybe flashing tits it's enough.

Maybe you expect too much? "

over a year ago

"

Rant over. "

If you like , you could come here and do the housework . Might be warmer than dogging and a chance to get out the house xx

By *ERGIE6Man
over a year ago

irvine

Can understand posters frustration if they cant get it up maybe they should watch

you wouldnt want to stand their with a hard on all excited and female change her mind and leave you on the spot

dont know why people going on about condims etc its up to the individuals involved if its fir them

Post new Message to Thread