FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are men in crisis or does sexual identity mean things are more fluid?

Jump to newest

By *eached OP   Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Just caught up with latest installment in Sex Diaries, Transgender Love.

After last two offerings wasn t gonna bother watching again but this week has got me thinking are men in crisis ?(straight or otherwise)

I don t doubt that a lot guys are very comfortable with their sexual identity and I may disturb a hornets nest! But id

seriously like thoughts on the matter.

Are transgender women the new phenomenon? (emotionally more stable, no periods etc ..as one participant pointed out).

And women - how do we honestly view a transgender woman.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm not in crisis

By *moSexGeeksCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

"Just caught up with latest installment in Sex Diaries, Transgender Love.

After last two offerings wasn t gonna bother watching again but this week has got me thinking are men in crisis ?(straight or otherwise)

I don t doubt that a lot guys are very comfortable with their sexual identity and I may disturb a hornets nest! But id

Are transgender women the new phenomenon? (emotionally more stable, no periods etc ..as one participant pointed out).

And women - how do we honestly view a transgender woman. "

*grabs popcorn*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And women - how do we honestly view a transgender woman. "

yes life as we knew it has ended women have taken over but hey everything goes in 7 year cycles you wait

over a year ago

And women - how do we honestly view a transgender woman.

*grabs popcorn* "

*helps himself*

over a year ago

Not in any crisis here

However Sabrina loves to play with pre and post op t girls , and I love to watch .

By *eached OP   Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Jokes aside men seem more comfortable publicly, now it seems, stating their sexual proclivity. And not worry too much about any backlash.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I just think that society has become much more accepting regarding sexuality and sexual behaviour over the last couple of decades and this has allowed more people the freedom to publicly admit and pursue their desires. It was only 50 years ago that homosexuality was illegal in this country but same sex relationships had been going on much longer. Greater acceptance of sex in society means that more people are happy about expressing desires/curiosities which are outside the norm (and may have once been more widely condemned as being deviant) such as watersports, BDSM, DP, Gangbang etc. Maybe a lust (curiosity or full time preference) for TV/TS is just an extension of this.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was straight and became bisexual, quite by accident really, and I'm not in crisis. I'm quite self confident and happy with myself.

over a year ago

"I was straight and became bisexual, quite by accident really, and I'm not in crisis. I'm quite self confident and happy with myself. "

Out of curiosity how do you become accidently bisexual?

over a year ago

"I was straight and became bisexual, quite by accident really, and I'm not in crisis. I'm quite self confident and happy with myself.

Out of curiosity how do you become accidently bisexual? "

Carried away in the moment maybe? Then realised 'I like that'

My theory anyway down to when in the moment you're more open to new things.

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Always been fluid.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I was straight and became bisexual, quite by accident really, and I'm not in crisis. I'm quite self confident and happy with myself.

My theory anyway down to when in the moment you're more open to new things."

It was something like that, actually. I was invited back for coffee with a couple and ended up in bed with her and he joined in and I suddenly realised he was sucking my cock, but rather than push her off my face and shout 'what the fuck you doing?!' I just kept quiet and let me suck my cock. A few days of confusion and then I decided I'd try it again to make sure.....

over a year ago

My theory anyway down to when in the moment you're more open to new things.

It was something like that, actually. I was invited back for coffee with a couple and ended up in bed with her and he joined in and I suddenly realised he was sucking my cock, but rather than push her off my face and shout 'what the fuck you doing?!' I just kept quiet and let me suck my cock. A few days of confusion and then I decided I'd try it again to make sure....."

By *eached OP   Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I just think that society has become much more accepting regarding sexuality and sexual behaviour over the last couple of decades and this has allowed more people the freedom to publicly admit and pursue their desires. It was only 50 years ago that homosexuality was illegal in this country but same sex relationships had been going on much longer. Greater acceptance of sex in society means that more people are happy about expressing desires/curiosities which are outside the norm (and may have once been more widely condemned as being deviant) such as watersports, BDSM, DP, Gangbang etc. Maybe a lust (curiosity or full time preference) for TV/TS is just an extension of this. "

I love this response.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I just think that society has become much more accepting regarding sexuality and sexual behaviour over the last couple of decades and this has allowed more people the freedom to publicly admit and pursue their desires. It was only 50 years ago that homosexuality was illegal in this country but same sex relationships had been going on much longer. Greater acceptance of sex in society means that more people are happy about expressing desires/curiosities which are outside the norm (and may have once been more widely condemned as being deviant) such as watersports, BDSM, DP, Gangbang etc. Maybe a lust (curiosity or full time preference) for TV/TS is just an extension of this.

I love this response. "

Mine was ok-ish...

Post new Message to Thread