Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are the highs worth the lows? X

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems impossible for me to find uncomplicated fun lol. Is it worth it? Discuss x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So it's gonna be forever,

or it's gonna go down in flames,

you can tell me when it's over,

If the high was worth the pain!

over a year ago

You've just not met the right person/persons yet.

Stick with it will come and so will you

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It seems impossible for me to find uncomplicated fun lol. Is it worth it? Discuss x"

Yes.

over a year ago

yes, it is worth it, keep looking

over a year ago

"It seems impossible for me to find uncomplicated fun lol. Is it worth it? Discuss x

Yes."

Some people are looking for live on the site but u have to remember it's just a swinging site

over a year ago

I've never encountered any complications so for me it is. If this was causing me frustrations and grief I wouldn't bother tbh. Depends what you want out of it and how much importance you place on fab.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"It seems impossible for me to find uncomplicated fun lol. Is it worth it? Discuss x"

If the question is 'is it still worth searching for uncomplicated fun?' then most definitely YES.

If, however, you mean, 'is it worth putting up with the complication which surround having fun with certain people', then I would say NO. Go look for stress free fun elsewhere...it can be found, unless you are actually a major catalyst to the 'complications' which arise each time

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It seems impossible for me to find uncomplicated fun lol. Is it worth it? Discuss x

If the question is 'is it still worth searching for uncomplicated fun?' then most definitely YES.

If, however, you mean, 'is it worth putting up with the complication which surround having fun with certain people', then I would say NO. Go look for stress free fun elsewhere...it can be found, unless you are actually a major catalyst to the 'complications' which arise each time"

Lol. Trust me....if I made a list, you would of thought Id made it up crazy crazy!

It's very hard for married women to find other bi women so that's why I'm here...unless you have any other suggestions then I'm all ears x

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

If, however, you mean, 'is it worth putting up with the complication which surround having fun with certain people', then I would say NO. Go look for stress free fun elsewhere...it can be found, unless you are actually a major catalyst to the 'complications' which arise each time

Lol. Trust me....if I made a list, you would of thought Id made it up crazy crazy!

It's very hard for married women to find other bi women so that's why I'm here...unless you have any other suggestions then I'm all ears x"

I appreciate your frustration..sadly I cannot put myself in your shoes or position so cannot really off up any worthwhile advise..

over a year ago

Its easy to find fun, but the hard part is finding "uncomplicated" fun, so I can see your point

I find many people on Fab think they are looking for uncomplicated fun but their behaviour screams "I want a monogamous relationship"

Keep trying. You will get there

Post new Message to Thread