Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

deliberate bitchyness

Jump to newest

By *ady4lady OP   Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Just read the thread about ' should jealous females swing' ... it made me wonder.

As in normal daily life Im sure there are a number of single females swinging who deliberately attempt to make other females jealous. So how would you , as a couple, deal with a self centred female who was deliberately trying to make your lady feel jealous..?

Would you walk mid shag?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I seriously have never felt jealousy or bitchiness from another female swinger. So I can't relate to these stories that have been discussed recently of jealousy.

But if a woman, or a man for that matter, was not acting in a way that made me feel comfortable, then yes I would leave. And so would Marc.

-Courtney

over a year ago

If someone was trying to mindfuck me (for the sake of a shag of all things) i'd tell them to fuck off, then leave yeah.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If someone tried to make me jealous I'd laugh, laugh at their insecurities and laugh at the wasted attempts as it would more than likely go over my head anyway

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I cant relate to the story of female bitchness tbh

im a single fem an i dont get jealous

an i certainly wouldnt deliberately make another fem jealous sexually so i cant relate tbh

By *imkev76Couple
over a year ago

GOSPORT

I don't get jealous at all, it's a massive turn on to see my OH pleasuring another lady, because of the way we choose to live our life we have complete openness, I'm also very very laid back so don't fly off the handle much! I think it's all an issue of insecurity and if someone wants to try to make me jealous it's because they are insecure and probably jealous of what I have! I'd just ignore it, it's their issue not mine x

over a year ago

"I don't get jealous at all, it's a massive turn on to see my OH pleasuring another lady, because of the way we choose to live our life we have complete openness, I'm also very very laid back so don't fly off the handle much! I think it's all an issue of insecurity and if someone wants to try to make me jealous it's because they are insecure and probably jealous of what I have! I'd just ignore it, it's their issue not mine x"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Only once did we meet with a couple in which the woman was bitchy. It wasn't an attempt to make me jealous but more a manifestation of her insecurity.

Post new Message to Thread