Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face-sitting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have lost count the number of men who say they adore cunnilingus and yet fail to deliver...

Until recently yayyyyyy.

So guys, which are you, do you deliver your promises? Ladies, do you give more than you receive and are fed up of it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have lost count the number of men who say they adore cunnilingus and yet fail to deliver...

Until recently yayyyyyy.

So guys, which are you, do you deliver your promises? Ladies, do you give more than you receive and are fed up of it?"

Would be rude not to deliver as promised...! xx

over a year ago

I prefer to meet men who like to give and receive ,just one or the other would bore the crap out of Me

over a year ago

Can never break a promise and always deliver.....over an hour is the longest so far

over a year ago

"I have lost count the number of men who say they adore cunnilingus and yet fail to deliver...

Until recently yayyyyyy.

So guys, which are you, do you deliver your promises? Ladies, do you give more than you receive and are fed up of it?"

I genuinely love it when I'm horny. Kissing and teasing until I whisper in her ear to sit on my face. Such a turn on!

over a year ago

Some guys talk out of their arse, yes.

Mostly had good meets with guys i hardly know but have noticed the ones who rave on about oral never give any, i think they're subliminally trying to get us to give them oral somehow. I love giving oral but yeah it's disappointing and leaves you feeling used when someone promises you something and don't deliver. I just don't verify the liars and don't meet them again.

over a year ago

Any guy who makes an effort for me gets a glowing 'review'. I think most people wanna meet unselfish people on here.

over a year ago

I'm amazing at giving ladies oral. If any of you care to test this statement. Please feel free to message me.

Claire

XX

over a year ago

Of course I deliver ... and you can hold me to that!

By *aughtyguy81Man
over a year ago

folkestone

I love eating pussy!! I'd be happy with just eating a pussy until she cums and I'll just jerk off lol

over a year ago

My FB always gives plenty.....usually much more than he receives.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't get this, in honestly have never met a guy of here who is selfish, its always been mutual fun, I have no idea where you get these guys from.

But I'd never meet a boaster anyway, someone who tells me their the biggest and best I like quietly confident guys that don't need to boast

over a year ago

Until recently yayyyyyy.

For me it's more the control of being able to give certain flicks of the tongue and hearing her moan and shake that's the real pleasure. But only 1 way to find out if I "Actually" am willing to prove it.

over a year ago

for me giving oral is the biggest thing there's nothing I love more than devouring a pussy until a woman's squirming and cumming all over my tongue xx

By *imkev76Couple
over a year ago

GOSPORT

My better half loves to deliver and my god he hits the right spot! He loves it x

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

A man should always make the effort to put the lady's pleasure first. A good lady will return the favour.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"A man should always make the effort to put the lady's pleasure first. A good lady will return the favour."
see I don't get this either, it seems to much like you do this then I will do that, I prefer to go with the flow as long as we enjoy ourselves

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

"A man should always make the effort to put the lady's pleasure first. A good lady will return the favour.see I don't get this either, it seems to much like you do this then I will do that, I prefer to go with the flow as long as we enjoy ourselves "

Just meant that a man shouldn't be selfish in bed and only think of himself and his cock. Both partners should enjoy the experience not just one.

By *onnyeasygoingMan
over a year ago

Somewhere on the M62 between 24 and 14

I can not see why a man should not deliver? There should always be mutual satisfaction unless the lady is happy with the situation?

over a year ago

I used to see a girl who said she'd never met anyone who loved to eat pussy as much as me ... she made sure she told all my mates this too

over a year ago

Until recently yayyyyyy.

My personal choice is to lick, suck, finger. Get wet, drowned, reach for inhaler, turn blue. Get wetter, get gushed on. Slap arse for attention about 6 seconds before delightful death sets in. Then I know I have done a great job!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I wont promise the earth but I will promise to put the effort into pleasing a meet and listening/responding to her and her physical responses to what Im doing. I do love being face sat and would do all I can to meet expectations! (As I would expect from a meet!)

over a year ago

"I can not see why a man should not deliver? There should always be mutual satisfaction unless the lady is happy with the situation? "

Some men are just selfish, not many of them luckily but it's shit when you do meet one. Not like you can force them to stay and satisfy you though. I just let them go and invite someone better round.

over a year ago

Love giving, its more of a turn on for me watching and feeling her squirm with pleasure

By *onnie55Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Love giving oral.. Love the wetness, the intimacy, the taste, the sounds, the feel..

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"My better half loves to deliver and my god he hits the right spot! He loves it x"

Same here!

over a year ago

I love giving, especially a clean shaven pussy, I never get tired of it

over a year ago

Facesitting is a massive indulgence of mine. As is going down on a woman the usual way. I get off a lot on foreplay and I have an ego boost from making any girl cum without using my cock for it!

over a year ago

Waaa never failed to deliver. I get angry if i cant lick... And i love to eat both holes!

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I love to give oral on a woman and trust me I can do it for hours

By *lmost naked chefMan
over a year ago

porthmadog

No too fussed on receiving.....love giving oral to woman more than anything....the feeling when she soaks you...especially gushes on face....my eyes been massively opened or soaked last few months;)...

over a year ago

I thought giving oral to a lady was a given.

That's why I like a 69. Equal pleasure for both

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My approach must need changing (or my soap ).

over a year ago

Can I throw my hat into the 'I'm quite partial to providing a bit of this' ring please?

Thank you!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I really like it and have done so with every lady I've met.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I love to give oral on a woman and trust me I can do it for hours "

Do you?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Love giving oral.. Love the wetness, the intimacy, the taste, the sounds, the feel.."
all this and the effect it has on the lady

over a year ago

Luckily not met anyone here who didn't give equally

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Until recently yayyyyyy.

Before I met Paul I didn't like it at all....now I know that I just hadn't been with a man that knew what he was doing and now I can't get enough of it

over a year ago

My Mrs does not like receiving oral. Hence why I am on here as I love to give it.

over a year ago

I like a 69 as well if she wants to give also, but with face sitting you get to watch them from between their legs as they're gripping onto the headboard, 'tis half the fun!

over a year ago

Until recently yayyyyyy.

Delivering promises? I think it would be rude to boast lol

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Until recently yayyyyyy.

I love to pleasure a woman in this way and I hope that one of my verifications in particular attests to my proficiency in this particular art

over a year ago

I love going down on a women or having a women sit on my face. There is nothing better. I love pleasuring women! Obviously they need to be clean and fresh.

By *unandflirty88Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I love to live pussy and rim, as much as receiving a blow job.. In fact I prefer giving than recieving..)

over a year ago

Haha yes there is so much blah blah blah on here from men who "love giving oral" Pffft all lies!

I have found that one offs result in what is good for them - selfish and boring I'd rather stay home with my rabbit!

over a year ago

"Haha yes there is so much blah blah blah on here from men who "love giving oral" Pffft all lies!

I have found that one offs result in what is good for them - selfish and boring I'd rather stay home with my rabbit!

"

Shame you seem to be meeting the wrong guys, with a body like yours I'd love to have you sit on my face, I bet you'd be done before me

over a year ago

"Haha yes there is so much blah blah blah on here from men who "love giving oral" Pffft all lies!

Shame you seem to be meeting the wrong guys, with a body like yours I'd love to have you sit on my face, I bet you'd be done before me "

good to know

over a year ago

Until recently yayyyyyy.

I love it but it obviously depends what the reality is who knows until your up close and personal

over a year ago

True.

I had a good experience and a bad experience with a lady.

Makes me nervous to try again!

Xxx

over a year ago

Shame you seem to be meeting the wrong guys, with a body like yours I'd love to have you sit on my face, I bet you'd be done before me

good to know "

Worth keeping in mind

over a year ago

"True.

I had a good experience and a bad experience with a lady.

Makes me nervous to try again!

Xxx"

Damn why so far away wow

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet men who like to give and receive ,just one or the other would bore the crap out of Me "

Love to give and receive from you Hun xx

over a year ago

"

You are obviously meeting the wrong guys!!!!!!

By *ERGIE6Man
over a year ago

irvine

I always return favour whenever im with a woman

its only fair

cant beat a womans cum dripping over your face

however i know there are males and females who dislike oral

cant see why but each to their own

over a year ago

Ive promised it, fulfilled it and loved every minute of it.

Post new Message to Thread