Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rate?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok how would you rate when seeking other member for sex when most of them say this thing fit well hung guys and age limits which are a high number of people say that in their profile? Which is way I believe it leads to more phony ages and profiles I may be wrong but that are what I believe so how would u rate this believe then? I know I still new here I just wondering that’s all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I talk to them and gauge their suitability for meeting me from having conversations.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Are you saying that people having age preferences causes more fake profiles?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

People have certain preferences as to the type of people they want to meet, and will set up their profile to be successful in that. If their preferences prevent you from messaging them, move on to someone whose preferences don't.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I talk to them and gauge their suitability for meeting me from having conversations. "

Have you got your cock out?

I'm shocked!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I talk to them and gauge their suitability for meeting me from having conversations.

Have you got your cock out?

I'm shocked! "

It's for diamond smiles cock competition but I bet she just said that to perve cocks of innocent gentlemen who don't usually flap their cocks in ladies faces without asking.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Are you saying that people having age preferences causes more fake profiles?"

yes i think so it does due to be done by age long time ago..maybe i wrong but that me being realist on here.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Are you saying that people having age preferences causes more fake profiles?

yes i think so it does due to be done by age long time ago..maybe i wrong but that me being realist on here. "

I'm not sure how that would work. Surely the person claiming to be a different age would be caught out when meeting, so why bother, as there would be no positive result

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes i think so it does due to be done by age long time ago..maybe i wrong but that me being realist on here.

I'm not sure how that would work. Surely the person claiming to be a different age would be caught out when meeting, so why bother, as there would be no positive result"

You missed the fella on the forum last night in his 50s, had the body of a 30 year old thanks to the pics he borrowed from someone else's profile. It definitely happens.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I'm not sure how that would work. Surely the person claiming to be a different age would be caught out when meeting, so why bother, as there would be no positive result

You missed the fella on the forum last night in his 50s, had the body of a 30 year old thanks to the pics he borrowed from someone else's profile. It definitely happens. "

I have the memory of a goldfish lol. I did see that one. At the time I wondered what he would say if he turned up for a meet with a different body.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My usual order is

Physical apearance -do I find them attractive

If yes

Their profile/conversation - do I get on with them

If yes attempt to find time to meet.

If no to any next.

Post new Message to Thread