Why is it the idea of fucking someone else's wife turns me on

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" "

so the idea of fucking a single woman don't turn you on?

over a year ago

Just give me a woman #dryspell

By *oxylady45Woman
over a year ago

N. Ireland

Someone else's leftovers

over a year ago

You want to do the guy a favor by entertaining his wife while he watches the footy? Good man!

over a year ago

"Just give me a woman #dryspell "

dryspell. love it.

over a year ago

"You want to do the guy a favor by entertaining his wife while he watches the footy? Good man!"
lol class

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Course it does but technically your not supposed to be fucking someone else's wife " technically " haha

over a year ago

You don't have to pay for her up keep you get all the pleasure of fucking her for nothing. While husband as all the every day shit of her want want want all the time and the expense that comes with a wife lol x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"You don't have to pay for her up keep you get all the pleasure of fucking her for nothing. While husband as all the every day shit of her want want want all the time and the expense that comes with a wife lol x"

over a year ago

"You don't have to pay for her up keep you get all the pleasure of fucking her for nothing. While husband as all the every day shit of her want want want all the time and the expense that comes with a wife lol x"

I'm clearly doing it all wrong since I don't cost mine anything.

So many men on here seem to have married such bloodsucking parasites. Maybe they should have held out for a woman who could support herself.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"You don't have to pay for her up keep you get all the pleasure of fucking her for nothing. While husband as all the every day shit of her want want want all the time and the expense that comes with a wife lol x

So many men on here seem to have married such bloodsucking parasites. Maybe they should have held out for a woman who could support herself. "

I'm still single and never been married. Still holding out for the right one.

over a year ago

"You don't have to pay for her up keep you get all the pleasure of fucking her for nothing. While husband as all the every day shit of her want want want all the time and the expense that comes with a wife lol x

So many men on here seem to have married such bloodsucking parasites. Maybe they should have held out for a woman who could support herself. "

well said x

over a year ago

So you think it's better to fuck someone else's wife because that's free, whereas your own wife has "upkeep" and "want want want". Sorry I forgot: lol.

Really? Is that your goal here. Is that the standard you've set yourself? You want to fuck someone else's wife because it's cheaper?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"You want to do the guy a favor by entertaining his wife while he watches the footy? Good man!"

I prefer the footie myself (Mrs)

over a year ago

So you think it's better to fuck someone else's wife

because that's free, whereas your own wife has "upkeep" and "want want want". Sorry I forgot: lol.

Sorry to tell you I'm not married,

You need to chill out. Just messing about what I wrote. You need to lightened up. I think you are on the wrong site

Really? Is that your goal here. Is that the standard you've set yourself? You want to fuck someone else's wife because it's cheaper?"

over a year ago

Are we to assume the op wants to fuck someone else's wife without the husband knowing about it ?

By *rant4Man
over a year ago

South Wales & London

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

"Just give me a woman #dryspell "

Tell me about it lol

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

over a year ago

Could it not be the wife fucking you?

over a year ago

"

Sorry to tell you I'm not married,

You need to chill out. Just messing about what I wrote. You need to lightened up. I think you are on the wrong site"

Did you expect to write something so plainly aggressive and misogynistic and for people NOT to pick up on it? Oh! It's ok, it was a joke.

over a year ago

over a year ago

just what I was thinking!

Post new Message to Thread