FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Using men in single ladies profile photos...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just something I'd like an opinion on...

I don't like it when men's profiles are full of photos of their cocks in various women - no I couldn't have put that much more bluntly - but how do people feel about men having little cameos in single women's photos? Nothing major... I just want to take some photos of having my hands tied while sucking the man I'm seeing's cock and maybe a facial photo too, and a couple of other similar ones...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just something I'd like an opinion on...

I don't like it when men's profiles are full of photos of their cocks in various women - no I couldn't have put that much more bluntly - but how do people feel about men having little cameos in single women's photos? Nothing major... I just want to take some photos of having my hands tied while sucking the man I'm seeing's cock and maybe a facial photo too, and a couple of other similar ones..."

I personally wouldn't have a problem in this

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Why is what you're wanting to put any different to what you're saying you don't like about guys profile photos?!

over a year ago

I don't like it when men's profiles are full of photos of their cocks in various women - no I couldn't have put that much more bluntly - but how do people feel about men having little cameos in single women's photos? Nothing major... I just want to take some photos of having my hands tied while sucking the man I'm seeing's cock and maybe a facial photo too, and a couple of other similar ones...

I personally wouldn't have a problem in this "

It feels hypocritical though

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I don't like it when men's profiles are full of photos of their cocks in various women - no I couldn't have put that much more bluntly - but how do people feel about men having little cameos in single women's photos? Nothing major... I just want to take some photos of having my hands tied while sucking the man I'm seeing's cock and maybe a facial photo too, and a couple of other similar ones..."

Its your profile you can put in it what you want as long as it does,nt break site rules

over a year ago

"Why is what you're wanting to put any different to what you're saying you don't like about guys profile photos?! "

Yeah, that's exactly why I'm asking opinions

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Doesn't bother me.

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

As long as the mans face aint showing I don't see a problem and like already has been said, it's your profile so do what you like with it....just don't break any site rules

By *ralextacyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Don't let snobbery put you off whatever you want to do (as long as it's within the rules )

I rarely get any fabs but thats just because people might not like what they see or can't be arsed.

I guess if you are including any men in scenario's you are only stating a few things that you like to get up to... I can't see a problem there.

Respect goes 2 ways!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have a couple of me in blow job mode... you can't see much other than the tip of a cock but I keep them private.

I'm a bit like you though, I'm not a fan of millions of pics of other people on a single profile. Equally there's a shortage of bloke pics on most couples profiles. That always amuses me when people are searching for bi women... loads of pics of the lady and one of the man at the very end, almost like an afterthought.

over a year ago

"I have a couple of me in blow job mode... you can't see much other than the tip of a cock but I keep them private.

I'm a bit like you though, I'm not a fan of millions of pics of other people on a single profile. Equally there's a shortage of bloke pics on most couples profiles. That always amuses me when people are searching for bi women... loads of pics of the lady and one of the man at the very end, almost like an afterthought. "

You've basically just put into words, exactly what I was thinking

I did used to have a nice threesome blow job shot that I kept in friends only.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I have a couple of me in blow job mode... you can't see much other than the tip of a cock but I keep them private.

I'm a bit like you though, I'm not a fan of millions of pics of other people on a single profile. Equally there's a shortage of bloke pics on most couples profiles. That always amuses me when people are searching for bi women... loads of pics of the lady and one of the man at the very end, almost like an afterthought.

I did used to have a nice threesome blow job shot that I kept in friends only."

Happy to show them to you if you wanna see.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I think that's fine - my only objection to women in single guys' photos is when they show clear and identifiable pictures of the woman's face - particularly when they go to extremes to hide their own. The same would apply if a woman showed a man's face.

over a year ago

I have a cock in one of my pics, kind of needed it for the photo nobodies ever mailed me to say as a single female i shouldn't have a cock in my pics

I think so long as the pic shows more of you they are fine

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/15 15:35:54]

over a year ago

I think most guys would be up for this and don't see a problem with it.

I'm free lol

over a year ago

I did used to have a nice threesome blow job shot that I kept in friends only.

Happy to show them to you if you wanna see. "

See, now I'm curious

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I have 1 either in friends or private of a man's hand holding a paddle to my bum - he took the photo & you can't tell who it is. I'm just playing around with a bj pic to edit most of my face out.

I find other people's pics like this quote sexy

Post new Message to Thread