Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Should jealous females swing?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have been together for 28 years and married for 23 of them. After a few years of contemplating the swinging life style we plucked up the courage to fully submerge ourselves into it. We love the swinging scene and are equally engaged in every aspect of it. We see it for what it is 'Adult Fun' and nothing more. No regrets in the morning, lots of giggles and erotic pleasure to the max.

We have no trust issues with each other what so ever and we love to watch each other pleasuring or being pleasured by another playmate (male & female) for me.

My husband has noticed that there seems to be an element of jealousy coming from the fem of some of the couples that we have played with in the past. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We have been together for 28 years and married for 23 of them. After a few years of contemplating the swinging life style we plucked up the courage to fully submerge ourselves into it. We love the swinging scene and are equally engaged in every aspect of it. We see it for what it is 'Adult Fun' and nothing more. No regrets in the morning, lots of giggles and erotic pleasure to the max.

We have no trust issues with each other what so ever and we love to watch each other pleasuring or being pleasured by another playmate (male & female) for me.

My husband has noticed that there seems to be an element of jealousy coming from the fem of some of the couples that we have played with in the past. Has anyone else experienced this? "

yes jealousy amongst swinging couples is rife ,their may be trouble ahead ,let's face the music and dance

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've heard of it. I would have thought couples swinging would have a very strong marriage and base from which to start so there would be no need for jealousy. I guess it's one of those things....

over a year ago

Insecurity, leading to what could be conceived as jealousy happens to both halves of couples...and can spoil the experience for all involved...not entirely sure why this is identified as a female problem?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was aimed at females from our personal experiences. I totally get it can be present in males also.

over a year ago

As a single female I've encountered this a few times now. It makes for a very unpleasant experience for everyone....

Now I find that I'm careful about showing too much enjoyment at what the male is doing to me, rather than relaxing and enjoying the fun.

It's made me cautious of playing with new couples if I don't know from friends that this won't be a problem.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I never get jealous, my husband can play with who ever he chooses. But there are some women, and men, who do get jealous.

I find it quite often depends on how the other wife behaves with her (the jealous fem) husband, if they can be too flirty, too close or attentive it seems to bring out her jealousy.

One of the reasons that I try not to get on too well with other womens husbands, just a friendly fuck and go.

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

Why would a man who knows his wife is jealous even swing in the first place? Isn't that massively disrespectful of him?

It's not *wrong* to feel jealous if your partner is having extramarital sex, it's the "normal" reaction for a monogamous species - but if a marriage is a partnership, how is it okay for one partner to knowingly upset the other?

By *moSexGeeksCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

Bit mixed here, as the female, when I see my guy with another woman... Yes I feel jealous, however. That's part of the fetishism. It turns me on hugely and doesn't anger or spite. Just seeing him with another girl makes me want in and it turns me on.

So, if the jealousy gives you feelings of spite or ruins the whole mood... Maybe they should talk about it.

S

x

over a year ago

"Why would a man who knows his wife is jealous even swing in the first place? Isn't that massively disrespectful of him?

It's not *wrong* to feel jealous if your partner is having extramarital sex, it's the "normal" reaction for a monogamous species - but if a marriage is a partnership, how is it okay for one partner to knowingly upset the other?"

Often one partner wants to swing but the other doesn't. They only do it so the other doesn't cheat and/ or leave them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Fucking hell No....

same applies to jealous men & couples

over a year ago

"Fucking hell No....

same applies to jealous men & couples"

I have had men take their women away from me as soon as the man has cum (when I was a couple) as I am more tactile than most and they did not like it, well the lady did! One woman got pissed off because I stroked my wifes back and I asked her if she was okay. She had chronic back pain and was getting hammered. Then weeks later she tried to steal my wife off me!

over a year ago

"As a single female I've encountered this a few times now. It makes for a very unpleasant experience for everyone....

Now I find that I'm careful about showing too much enjoyment at what the male is doing to me, rather than relaxing and enjoying the fun.

It's made me cautious of playing with new couples if I don't know from friends that this won't be a problem. "

I've had this too

Met a few couples in the past where things have blown up and its become clear they really need to sort themselves out before inviting a 3rd party into their sex life

I no longer meets couples and haven't for a few years because of the bad experiences I've had, single guys are just so much relaxed you don't have to tread on egg shells if its two single people meeting

over a year ago

"As a single female I've encountered this a few times now. It makes for a very unpleasant experience for everyone....

It's made me cautious of playing with new couples if I don't know from friends that this won't be a problem.

I've had this too

Met a few couples in the past where things have blown up and its become clear they really need to sort themselves out before inviting a 3rd party into their sex life

I no longer meets couples and haven't for a few years because of the bad experiences I've had, single guys are just so much relaxed you don't have to tread on egg shells if its two single people meeting "

over a year ago

E has no interest or urge to see me with another women, but thats fine by me as I have no urge to play with anyone else. So should a jealous women swing if her partner is playing, no. But it does depend as for us its not an issue at all

over a year ago

This is the reason I know I couldn't be part of a couple in this lifestyle. I couldn't cope seeing someone I love enjoying someone else. It's not jealousy it would be insecurity. I'd convince myself she was better or more attractive to him than me.

I admire couples who don't have these issues xx

over a year ago

Personally, I think jealousy is a wasted emotion.

We have never encounted it in any of the lovely people we have met, either at socials, playdates, etc.

But...have seen a few dramas in clubs. Usually in the changing rooms.

xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

jealous people shouldn't swing but they do.

over a year ago

The only time I could understand this happening is the first time a couple has ever met somebody else - I guess you never know how you'll react when you see your partner doing stuff with another person for the first time. But yeah, apart from that, it'd be stupid to agree to swing and then get jealous halfway through the proceedings.

over a year ago

Jealous people shouldn't swing full stop.

Soul destroying emotion to have over something that it meant to fun and enhance your sex life.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"Jealous people shouldn't swing full stop.

Soul destroying emotion to have over something that it meant to fun and enhance your sex life."

I'm very wary of couples. Makes for an awkward set up if one of the couple is jealous. Having said that, I'm wary of jealous single females and men who are possessive over single women.

People should be ask themselves if this is for them if they can keep their emotions in check.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

My personal _iew is that no couple should swing unless they have a rock solid relationship. They should be totally committed to each other and trust each other. If your relationship is shaky, swinging would only make it worse.

over a year ago

"My personal _iew is that no couple should swing unless they have a rock solid relationship. They should be totally committed to each other and trust each other. If your relationship is shaky, swinging would only make it worse."

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Yep, thats why we never seam to get any couples to play with.

My single account is bombarded every day all day with "wanna fuck" messages. from single males. I get zero to none on my couples account. Plus NEVER any single fems or couples. I'm the same person

over a year ago

shag someone uglier than your partner, it always helps

over a year ago

We have clear boundaries between us so we know what can & can't be done and little code words for not wanting to play with people. I do tend to be a very jealous person in previous vanilla non swinging relationships but oddly it hasn't happened with me & Scott.

I have seen females when you just as simple as saying hello has wound them up if there other half has said hello. But I tend to acknowledge everyone anyways.

over a year ago

The dirty looks I get in a club by the the women (of a couple) is enough to put me off.

over a year ago

Jealousy is rife in males too!

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

"Jealousy is rife in males too! "
yes very true if not more

over a year ago

"We have been together for 28 years and married for 23 of them. After a few years of contemplating the swinging life style we plucked up the courage to fully submerge ourselves into it. We love the swinging scene and are equally engaged in every aspect of it. We see it for what it is 'Adult Fun' and nothing more. No regrets in the morning, lots of giggles and erotic pleasure to the max.

My husband has noticed that there seems to be an element of jealousy coming from the fem of some of the couples that we have played with in the past. Has anyone else experienced this? "

Oh hell yes!

Just recently we were playing with a couple in a club (it was the 5th time we had played with them) when suddenly the female calls a halt, despite her being the centre of attention from all of us, and starts screaming at her husband about how he "should just go ahead and fuck HER then", referring to Blondie. We were so shocked we just didn't know what to say.

This was a soft play only meet and this outburst came out of nowhere. Since then they now ignore us and act like we were the ones who did something wrong; we suspect that the male must have been talking at home about taking play with us further and the female disagreed. We hadn't mentioned anything like that because we respected their limits and boundaries.

Since then we have heard that they have done similar things to other couples and they have also been badmouthing us by all accounts.

We just ignore it and move on...

over a year ago

"I never get jealous, my husband can play with who ever he chooses. But there are some women, and men, who do get jealous.

I find it quite often depends on how the other wife behaves with her (the jealous fem) husband, if they can be too flirty, too close or attentive it seems to bring out her jealousy.

One of the reasons that I try not to get on too well with other womens husbands, just a friendly fuck and go."

friendly fcuk and go...... HAHAHA

Doesn't get much more friendly than that!

over a year ago

My husband has noticed that there seems to be an element of jealousy coming from the fem of some of the couples that we have played with in the past. Has anyone else experienced this?

Oh hell yes!

Just recently we were playing with a couple in a club (it was the 5th time we had played with them) when suddenly the female calls a halt, despite her being the centre of attention from all of us, and starts screaming at her husband about how he "should just go ahead and fuck HER then", referring to Blondie. We were so shocked we just didn't know what to say.

This was a soft play only meet and this outburst came out of nowhere. Since then they now ignore us and act like we were the ones who did something wrong; we suspect that the male must have been talking at home about taking play with us further and the female disagreed. We hadn't mentioned anything like that because we respected their limits and boundaries.

Since then we have heard that they have done similar things to other couples and they have also been badmouthing us by all accounts.

We just ignore it and move on... "

how awkward!

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We have had the same thing with both sexes over the years we never go with first timers pillow talk is one thing but reality is another we have found there are more jealous males Paul is not without were it matters men want to see there wife get a big one until they start to enjoy it

over a year ago

"shag someone uglier than your partner, it always helps "

I am wary of couples there is often a weird dynamic

If you are jealous then you shouldn't swing!

It's an emotion that is impossible to control no matter how much you want to please your partner!

I don't think I would want to be a part of a couple in this lifestyle - but I'm more than happy to be their guest

over a year ago

"shag someone uglier than your partner, it always helps

I am wary of couples there is often a weird dynamic

If you are jealous then you shouldn't swing!

It's an emotion that is impossible to control no matter how much you want to please your partner!

I don't think I would want to be a part of a couple in this lifestyle - but I'm more than happy to be their guest "

hehe I agree with this but you would be their toy and ultimately could be their downfall ,jealousy doesn't affect me but theirs always a first time xxx

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

When a woman is watching her man having a whale of a time with someone who is more attractive and has a much better figure than her then I'd quite understand why feelings of jealousy and inadequacy would surface.

Post new Message to Thread