Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too old?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So there I am, browsing fab like we all do and about five or six profiles in a row all want a max age of thirty something lol.

I know it's just a guide but when you read a profile and they seem to be exactly what you're looking for and you can't message them as we don't meet their requirements (everything ticks boxes apart from age) it's infuriating lol.

I hate my bum but I'm told it's nice but when fabbers set up this message filter it's just annoying lol

I'm not getting at anyone btw... Well...only my birth certificate pmsl

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

Also frustrating when they've blocked ever male

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So there I am, browsing fab like we all do and about five or six profiles in a row all want a max age of thirty something lol.

I know it's just a guide but when you read a profile and they seem to be exactly what you're looking for and you can't message them as we don't meet their requirements (everything ticks boxes apart from age) it's infuriating lol.

I hate my bum but I'm told it's nice but when fabbers set up this message filter it's just annoying lol

I'm not getting at anyone btw... Well...only my birth certificate pmsl"

I know this frustrating situation especially when their age restrictions are a year or two out of my age it's very frustrating....

You read away and start getting excited at the prospect of a meet with them then go to message and get the dreaded yellow bar!! Lol

Ps you have a fantastic bum love your pics shame your not local x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's preferences.

over a year ago

"Also frustrating when they've blocked ever male "

damn preference driven filters!!

over a year ago

Your bum looks fab from where we are sitting!!

Yes we have found the same, like the look of a couple and cant mail them due to age filters....

over a year ago

a cracking bum there Mrs

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/15 13:17:57]

over a year ago

"So there I am, browsing fab like we all do and about five or six profiles in a row all want a max age of thirty something lol.

I know exactly how your frustration feels. Being an old bugger like myself it's even worse! And as for your bum, well, you must be the only one who hates it! X

over a year ago

I'm not getting at anyone btw... Well...only my birth certificate pmslI know exactly how your frustration feels. Being an old bugger like myself it's even worse! And as for your bum, well, you must be the only one who hates it! X"

You don't look 57 in your pic! Nice bike btw

over a year ago

I'm not getting at anyone btw... Well...only my birth certificate pmslI know exactly how your frustration feels. Being an old bugger like myself it's even worse! And as for your bum, well, you must be the only one who hates it! X

You don't look 57 in your pic! Nice bike btw"

Aww thankyou! I'm actually 58 now and hate it lol. Yes I like my 2 wheels, getting a bit chilly to enjoy it now though! X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

But you don't meet all there requirements you don't meet the age one.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Everyone has their preferences, but the age one is a sharp cut off. I've seen 35 year olds on fab that look 55, and 55 year olds that look 35 - it could be poor/great photography or lies, or simply how they actually look. So setting an age limit can exclude a lot of potential and attractive playmates. Our age hasn't caused us any problems, but that's possibly because we only play in clubs, so others can see what they are getting, as can we.

over a year ago

"But you don't meet all there requirements you don't meet the age one.

"

Quite. What would be the point in you messaging them.only for them to say sorry your too old for us? I think a lot of people, like us stretch their limits for the filter to allow the possibility of somebody who is slightly out of there range. We for example say 55 max but really only want up to 50 so a 56 year old might think damn Im only 1 year out but really he's 6 years out and we would not have met him even at 55 unless he was really something special. Hope that makes sense

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"But you don't meet all there requirements you don't meet the age one.

Quite. What would be the point in you messaging them.only for them to say sorry your too old for us? I think a lot of people, like us stretch their limits for the filter to allow the possibility of somebody who is slightly out of there range. We for example say 55 max but really only want up to 50 so a 56 year old might think damn Im only 1 year out but really he's 6 years out and we would not have met him even at 55 unless he was really something special. Hope that makes sense "

I do that as well. I needed a cut off somewhere so I chose an age that I would generally be comfortable with and added 5 years just in case.

I didn't used to and had a cut off of younger and had the block off that stopped guys outside that age messaging me. Unfortunately guys younger than me can't seem to be able to read and ignored the bit in my profile that said I had no interest at all in younger guys

It was just too much hassle to deal with the immaturity and temper tantrums when I pointed out the obvious to them so I upped the age and put the block on.

over a year ago

Yeah we had this happen recently where we couldn't message someone, perhaps fab could adopt a similar system to how estate agents do when matching houses to clients where perhaps they allow a 10% buffer either way. I think it's a shame if your literally a couple of years out but I understand the point of the filter, no one would want someone 10,20,30 years older than that of which they ideally are looking for

over a year ago

"Everyone has their preferences, but the age one is a sharp cut off. I've seen 35 year olds on fab that look 55, and 55 year olds that look 35 - it could be poor/great photography or lies, or simply how they actually look. So setting an age limit can exclude a lot of potential and attractive playmates. Our age hasn't caused us any problems, but that's possibly because we only play in clubs, so others can see what they are getting, as can we."

You're exactly right!

I look pretty good for an old-un - and I've seen women older than me who make me look rough! I've also seen women 20 years younger who look a darned sight worse than me though!

I'm fortunate because I play mainly with single guys and they tend to have a broad age range.

However, I've often had a great play with a hot couple at a club and then got home to verify them and found that I'm ten years out of their age range! I just grin and get on with it!

By *oojCouple
over a year ago

cap d'adge

"Everyone has their preferences, but the age one is a sharp cut off. I've seen 35 year olds on fab that look 55, and 55 year olds that look 35 - it could be poor/great photography or lies, or simply how they actually look. So setting an age limit can exclude a lot of potential and attractive playmates. Our age hasn't caused us any problems, but that's possibly because we only play in clubs, so others can see what they are getting, as can we.

You're exactly right!

I look pretty good for an old-un - and I've seen women older than me who make me look rough! I've also seen women 20 years younger who look a darned sight worse than me though!

I'm fortunate because I play mainly with single guys and they tend to have a broad age range.

However, I've often had a great play with a hot couple at a club and then got home to verify them and found that I'm ten years out of their age range! I just grin and get on with it! "

Wow some old-un you are xxx

over a year ago

"Everyone has their preferences, but the age one is a sharp cut off. I've seen 35 year olds on fab that look 55, and 55 year olds that look 35 - it could be poor/great photography or lies, or simply how they actually look. So setting an age limit can exclude a lot of potential and attractive playmates. Our age hasn't caused us any problems, but that's possibly because we only play in clubs, so others can see what they are getting, as can we.

You're exactly right!

However, I've often had a great play with a hot couple at a club and then got home to verify them and found that I'm ten years out of their age range! I just grin and get on with it! "

You look a lot better than pretty good I can tell you that

over a year ago

As you like the profile and read it and wow its just what you want, then you notice that they live in the other part of the country for example, Scotland or wales and Manchester.

By *orders2forUCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

Gorgeous bum. Lucky girl.

When we search we set distance as well as age so we avoid the London people as it were.

As for being too old well we are in our very late 50's and early 60's so we hope there is still life left in us yet.

L2

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

As people have said that's their preference for meets . Just as you have age range set for yours . You can hardly get fustrated at others for doing exactly as you have done and using the tools on the site.

over a year ago

"As people have said that's their preference for meets . Just as you have age range set for yours . You can hardly get fustrated at others for doing exactly as you have done and using the tools on the site."

What I find hilarious is that I try and message someone but can't... But then they message me as they've seen me on a forum post lol

over a year ago

"What I find hilarious is that I try and message someone but can't... But then they message me as they've seen me on a forum post lol "

I've had that with an older woman whose age range I was out of. I guess people see what you're really like on the forums.

over a year ago

Age is only a number

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Age is only a number "

yep but some people think its a age..lol..we have meet and played with youngest 23f/25m - oldest 65f/68m ..did we have fun yes plenty, which couple wanted to meet again..you guess..well no i will tell you the youngest, the day after..connie x

over a year ago

Extremes of the scale, but I do see your point!

"Age is only a number

yep but some people think its a age..lol..we have meet and played with youngest 23f/25m - oldest 65f/68m ..did we have fun yes plenty, which couple wanted to meet again..you guess..well no i will tell you the youngest, the day after..connie x "

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 14/10/15 17:40:53]

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Age is only a number "

Believe me it isn't only a number!

By *anger mouse and EmmaCouple
over a year ago

Honiton

Op in your case it's their loss BIG TIME!!! X

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

Wait till u reach my age! Nice bum by the way

over a year ago

I prefer older!

By *orney30Man
over a year ago

belfast

You have a great bum.i would def rimm and fuck that bum no problem. And the rest of you looks damm hot as well.if you ever fancy coming over to belfast you are welcome girl.mmmmmmmm

over a year ago

we fabbed that hot ass

over a year ago

I'm not getting at anyone btw... Well...only my birth certificate pmsl

Op in your case it's their loss BIG TIME!!! X "

Aaww, thank you

over a year ago

I don't dwell on the people who aren't interested in me. There are plenty of others who are.

By *ralextacyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Your bum looks fab from where we are sitting!!

Yes we have found the same, like the look of a couple and cant mail them due to age filters...."

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Not being big headed i am 60 look at my photos body as good if not better than a lot but told i am past it Jane

over a year ago

40 seems a big cut off point, oh well lol

over a year ago

Everyone has there own right to have an age limit but it could a bit to much which is their right so we all got to live with it if people only like young ones on here...lol

over a year ago

"40 seems a big cut off point, oh well lol "

I know. 20-something's think 40 is old lol but I'm 45 and getting lots of comments on my ass pics. Not sure if they realise my age PMSL

over a year ago

Age is only a number.

I've seen plenty of people in their 20's who look like they're in their 50's, and I've seen plenty of older people, who look after themselves, and look much younger.

Set preferences by all means, but there's no harm in taking people as they come and have a look see. You may be surprised.

Actually, there's someone on here, who I thought looked stunning, but couldn't pm them to tell them so, because they've blocked single males.

I didn't want to chat or anything - just wanted to tell them how good they looked , but couldn't. But I did just fab one of their pics.

;-)

over a year ago

i'm 47 i get messages telling me I look younger.......I do ask.how can they tell from my arse ?

over a year ago

"i'm 47 i get messages telling me I look younger.......I do ask.how can they tell from my arse ? "

Pmsl

Post new Message to Thread