Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cosmetic surgery

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Putting the cost aside, what cosmetic surgery would you have done and why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't bother personally, I'm far from perfect, but I imagine as soon as you 'fix' one flaw you would find another!

over a year ago

Disagree. If there's something you've hated about yourself all your life and a few grand can make you walk taller and be happier, I say do it.

I had my nose done when I was 21. It changed my life.

I also had my boobs done four years ago, after having two babies very quickly. I'm not looking for the next 'fix'. Cosmetic surgery has made me less insecure so I can focus on the good things in life without worrying about my flaws.

over a year ago

"Disagree. If there's something you've hated about yourself all your life and a few grand can make you walk taller and be happier, I say do it.

I also had my boobs done four years ago, after having two babies very quickly. I'm not looking for the next 'fix'. Cosmetic surgery has made me less insecure so I can focus on the good things in life without worrying about my flaws."

This!

I've always been a great believer in do what makes you happy

over a year ago

"Disagree. If there's something you've hated about yourself all your life and a few grand can make you walk taller and be happier, I say do it.

I also had my boobs done four years ago, after having two babies very quickly. I'm not looking for the next 'fix'. Cosmetic surgery has made me less insecure so I can focus on the good things in life without worrying about my flaws.

This!

I've always been a great believer in do what makes you happy "

Once again I would agree. Having children wrecked havoc with my boobs.

Surgery left them perky and pointing in the right direction again.

They weren't that bad in truth but I was very insecure about being naked. If I hadn't had the surgery I would be unlikely to have the confidence for swinging.

over a year ago

Go to see a psychiatrist first

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Laser hair removal for starters... Hate my fur. Could do with a nip and tuck. Oh and of course... BOOBS!

over a year ago

I can fit into my jeans better I've had a penis reduction.

Jokes aside, do whatever makes you feel happy. If it fuels insecurity then it's horrible, if it's to boost confidence for the right reasons then good luck.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I'd have a boob job and a tummy tuck. Since loosing 6 stone everything has headed south a little

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Tummy tuck

over a year ago

Tummy tuck and massive boob implant (F cup), although i know i'd regret the implants and be bored with them pretty quick so i'd have them removed later.

over a year ago

My stomach

After three c sections its fucked

over a year ago

My boobs. Breastfed three kids and it really fucked my tits up. So confident about my body now and I don't regret anything.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"My boobs. Breastfed three kids and it really fucked my tits up. So confident about my body now and I don't regret anything. "

And you have every reason to be confident you look gorgeous x

over a year ago

When I was younger I would have jumped at the chance of some plastic surgery on my nose and to make my ears smaller. But as I've gotten I've kind of accepted my body to the point where I'm comfy with what I have.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no Adonis, but I don't think I'm all that bad when I'm unwrapped.

By *quirell2015Man
over a year ago

somewhere nearby

I also had my boobs done four years ago, after having two babies very quickly. I'm not looking for the next 'fix'. Cosmetic surgery has made me less insecure so I can focus on the good things in life without worrying about my flaws."

Money well spent

over a year ago

"My boobs. Breastfed three kids and it really fucked my tits up. So confident about my body now and I don't regret anything. "

This is on my to-do list if I can ever afford it! I'd also not to have thread veins like a road map of Britain! Spent hundreds on treatments for those but to little effect!

And in the unlikely event that I'm ever really wealthy - I'm not keen on my nose or my hamster cheeks!!

over a year ago

I'm having a tummy tuck next year. Again after two very large babies my stomach won't recover with any amount of exercise...

over a year ago

"My boobs. Breastfed three kids and it really fucked my tits up. So confident about my body now and I don't regret anything.

And you have every reason to be confident you look gorgeous x"

Thank u x

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

Everything! Boob lift, lypo & tuck.

over a year ago

Tummy tuck, boob job, laser hair removal.

I don't think I'd touch my face though, I like that the way it is.

over a year ago

Weight loss surgery, penis enlargement.

over a year ago

If money wasn't an issue, teeth (hate the over lap) nose (horrible bump) and boob lift!

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

if anything happened my teeth I'd be straight in for cosmetic dentistry not a fan of wonky teeth

over a year ago

I've paid for a breast reduction about 14 years ago due to sexual harassment at work by a group of men. I'm older and wiser now and can stick up for myself and I love my boobs that are covered in scars and incidentally grew back!

If I could I'd have a bit of Lipo on my belly and then have it injected into my ass. Just to even me out.. not to be thinner. I'm top heavy.

By *edheadsruleCouple
over a year ago

lancashire

The works! Wouldn't touch my face though apart from a Hollywood smile

over a year ago

I wouldn't have any. I'll grow old gracefully!

over a year ago

There was a report on the news today a dr is doing breast lifts without silicon etc

He removes blood from you separates the plasma and then injects that back into the breast, by doing this it causes new cell growth and breasts become more perky and firm.

I think it was about £1000 to have it done.

If this can be done for breasts in future it maybe adapted rather than taking the invasive route.

over a year ago

i would have every thing done to me lol

By *imkev76Couple
over a year ago

GOSPORT

I am going to have breast enhancement done! I'm currently a 38C but once upon a time I was a DD and I want to get back there and have them made more pert!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Teeth as I hate mine

And boobs at some point

over a year ago

I dunno most of my issues with my body are things that can only be solves with diet exercise and physio.

Surgery can't really do what I want.

over a year ago

"There was a report on the news today a dr is doing breast lifts without silicon etc

He removes blood from you separates the plasma and then injects that back into the breast, by doing this it causes new cell growth and breasts become more perky and firm.

If this can be done for breasts in future it maybe adapted rather than taking the invasive route.

"

Lol con of the century

Basically it's a saline injection then it will stay bigger till the fluid is reabsorbed.

over a year ago

"I dunno most of my issues with my body are things that can only be solves with diet exercise and physio.

Surgery can't really do what I want."

I think it's working so far for you

By *ammerandthongsCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

I'd love a boob job because they are too small & also wouldn't mind been a few inches taller don't think there is a surgery for that tho

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

My nose and magically get abs

over a year ago

I would do laser hair removal of my nose and ears. The older I get , the more those hairs seem to grow

over a year ago

"There was a report on the news today a dr is doing breast lifts without silicon etc

Lol con of the century

Basically it's a saline injection then it will stay bigger till the fluid is reabsorbed."

How are platelets from your own blood the same as saline?.

over a year ago

Boobs, teeth, tummy tuck, varicose veins and an eye lift. Other than that, I'm perfect

over a year ago

After having tetracycline as s child, I have always been aeRe of my teeth and I don't like showing them in a smile. With enough money, I wouldn't even have veneers, I would have the lot removed and falsies screwed directly into my jawbone. As long as I don't end up with Jordan or Rylan ones though!

over a year ago

I think I would like my boobs done. . Just a little bigger.. not ridiculously large.

Probably a bit of a nip and a tuck on my tummy.

over a year ago

I'd love my boobs enhanced and possibly a very annoying vein in my leg sorted but the other issue surgery caused so nothing I can do about it unfortunately

Jane x

Post new Message to Thread