Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Weird,Crazy or just rude???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hiya guys, we are well verified genuine couple in the lovely IOM. Finding genuine, naughty playful women here is ridiculous, so we came up with an idea

We started to message women profiles we liked and asked them would they consider coming to our Island for a couple of days, be taken care of in every way possible but at our expense as we understand it's a big ask. Now even though we travel to the UK sometimes, it's more problematic and expensive than 1 women coming to us. In return we get offensive replies or simply ignored. So question is, do you think what we are proposing to these women is wrong?? All ideas/help welcome. We just wanna get down and dirty with a like minded female Ta

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Sorry this should say, we msg women on the mainland in UK. Dohh

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's an unusual request - I've seen threads from men offering 'free' holidays and the reaction wasn't what they were expecting.

Maybe if one person is brave enough to take you up on your offer, then others might follow.

It must be tricky living in a small place with a limited population so good luck. It sounds like a kind and thoughtful suggestion.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say it's a strange request.

over a year ago

I don't think it's necessarily wrong, but it does sound fake. I'm not saying it is fake, but that it sounds fake.

If I were a single woman I also wouldn't do it because I would feel like there was an expectation. Regardless of whether there was one.

-Courtney

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I would say it's a strange request. "
not an option. Weird or crazy or rude.....

over a year ago

What if the woman is not exactly what you expect when she arrives in person ?

Her looks or personality may not be what you hope for - and you're stuck with her for a couple of days !

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I would have said it's strange, but having been to the IOW for the first time this year to visit friends, I'd be happy for someone else to sort it all out for me

over a year ago

Problem is, most single women wouldn't risk traveling to place they can't easily get away from if they weren't attracted on meeting, or worse, the people they were meeting turned out to be nutters. Also, it could make them feel obligated to "perform" if you've paid for their travel and accommodation.

My guess is, this approach is highly unlikely to work,,,,,but I could be wrong.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"and you're stuck with her for a couple of days !

"

Lots to do there

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I don't think it's unreasonable but I would also understand the trust aspect to it.

Can you not both organise a few meets in the UK...maybe a club...to make the process more manageable. Meet, greet and reassure or play.

Then they may take you up.on further offers of a trip to your lovely island ?

over a year ago

I wouldn't do it !

over a year ago

Thanks for the input so far folks. Just to add we of course offer all we can to satisfy each others concern beforehand and we have said that to them. Plenty of picture swapping, Skype if wanted, proof of who we are, fem to fem chatting on the phone and they would stay in a hotel very near where we live, all that sort of thing

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"Thanks for the input so far folks. Just to add we of course offer all we can to satisfy each others concern beforehand and we have said that to them. Plenty of picture swapping, Skype if wanted, proof of who we are, fem to fem chatting on the phone and they would stay in a hotel very near where we live, all that sort of thing "

You def need to check her out first.

Ten years ago so called friends fixed me up with a blind date that still makes me want to throw up even now.

over a year ago

No way as a single woman am i travelling miles away to a secluded place to meet total strangers. Personal security and common sense need to come into play here.

over a year ago

A female friend of mine travelled all the way from London to Los Angeles to meet a guy ... and they had a great time for a couple of weeks.

But ....

She did the same with a guy a mere 200 miles away and decided he was a total knobjockey!

over a year ago

I'd be weary of such an offer I have to admit

I've had guys offer to take me on holiday off here, things like that just scream drug mule to me

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"No way as a single woman am i travelling miles away to a secluded place to meet total strangers. Personal security and common sense need to come into play here."

This exactly! Personal safety is paramount for single ladies!

over a year ago

"I'd be weary of such an offer I have to admit

I've had guys offer to take me on holiday off here, things like that just scream drug mule to me "

Or worse a organ donor

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"No way as a single woman am i travelling miles away to a secluded place to meet total strangers. Personal security and common sense need to come into play here."

This!!!

over a year ago

Given your situation and asuming others read your profile, I dont think its unreasonable at all. Is the offer open to guys hee hee

over a year ago

"Given your situation and asuming others read your profile, I dont think its unreasonable at all. Is the offer open to guys hee hee"

Many thanks but sadly not lol. Obviously we know we're not nutters and after going through the usual stages of fem to fem chatting, pictures, Skype etc, of course we have 29 veries from peeps who think we not nutters! 7 of whom are singe fems. The good thing with a very is of course, a potential meet person could randomly pick any 1 or more to contact and ask about us eh? we would welcome that so as to eliminate any safety fears.

As we believe we are just normal horny people, to us it's a normal meet where the woman travels further than a mile or so down the road, has her own hotel room. With any meet not in a club, theres gotta be some trust on both sides. Guess we kinda hoped the potential women would find the offer exciting and different and at not cost to her thanks for the input so far guys.

over a year ago

I can't travel but would love an expenses paid trip anywhere. Have had guys offer them to me on other sites over the years (even to america) and never thought anything bad about it.

Until one of my mates said they might be trying to get me into the sex slave trade and well maybe i am too trusting...

over a year ago

To me it sounds like a plot to a horror movie.

over a year ago

Only a sex slave for the weekend lol

Seriously though, it can be like any other process for any other meet, only with the added security for the fem of really knowing better in advance who we are, checking us out with our previous meets we've had, hotel room of her own.

Previous mention of concerns re nutters works both ways and for any meet too!

Oh well, we hoping to head to the Midlands in 6 weeks, will go in search of a horny woman there who we can fit into our suitcase

over a year ago

"I would say it's a strange request. "

Sorry but I'd be thinking league of gentleman seriously strange...axe murderer strange....just bad!

over a year ago

I was half kidding, but if i've spoken to someone for a while then the idea is appealing.

over a year ago

Ok so just as an example, supposing we were down your way now on hols and we had a social only which went fine, would you still think it strange if we invited you over to play at ours and offer to cover the costs?

ta

over a year ago

"Hiya guys, we are well verified genuine couple in the lovely IOM. Finding genuine, naughty playful women here is ridiculous, so we came up with an idea

We started to message women profiles we liked and asked them would they consider coming to our Island for a couple of days, be taken care of in every way possible but at our expense as we understand it's a big ask. Now even though we travel to the UK sometimes, it's more problematic and expensive than 1 women coming to us. In return we get offensive replies or simply ignored. So question is, do you think what we are proposing to these women is wrong?? All ideas/help welcome. We just wanna get down and dirty with a like minded female Ta"

Sounds like the sort of thing a sex trafficking group would do to be honest...

Look at it from the point of view of the women. "Please travel, alone, to a strange location, where you know no one and trust us not to take you prisoner and sell you into prostitution. . ."

over a year ago

"Hiya guys, we are well verified genuine couple in the lovely IOM. Finding genuine, naughty playful women here is ridiculous, so we came up with an idea

We started to message women profiles we liked and asked them would they consider coming to our Island for a couple of days, be taken care of in every way possible but at our expense as we understand it's a big ask. Now even though we travel to the UK sometimes, it's more problematic and expensive than 1 women coming to us. In return we get offensive replies or simply ignored. So question is, do you think what we are proposing to these women is wrong?? All ideas/help welcome. We just wanna get down and dirty with a like minded female Ta

Look at it from the point of view of the women. "Please travel, alone, to a strange location, where you know no one and trust us not to take you prisoner and sell you into prostitution. . .""

And you typed that after reading our profile?

over a year ago

Look at it from the point of view of the women. "Please travel, alone, to a strange location, where you know no one and trust us not to take you prisoner and sell you into prostitution. . ."

And you typed that after reading our profile?"

I read it and I agree with what they say.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"things like that just scream drug mule to me "

Drug mules on the RedJet

over a year ago

"I would have said it's strange, but having been to the IOW for the first time this year to visit friends, I'd be happy for someone else to sort it all out for me "

Except they're in the IOM - you might not see much of your friends lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Look at it from the point of view of the women. "Please travel, alone, to a strange location, where you know no one and trust us not to take you prisoner and sell you into prostitution. . .""

But isn't that true of a woman meeting alone anywhere except a club? Although the offer of all expenses paid trips would make me suspicious.

over a year ago

Would be ok if you built up a relationship via Skype first etc. A bit too far to travel for just a Social!

over a year ago

"Ok so just as an example, supposing we were down your way now on hols and we had a social only which went fine, would you still think it strange if we invited you over to play at ours and offer to cover the costs?

ta"

Nope, i'd think if you get on with someone then it's nice of you to offer. That way they can say yes if they want (but can't afford to pay), or offer to go halves or pay their own way.

I also wouldn't see it as being paid for for sex either, i think as you're hosting then the other person would likely offer to split costs in some way.

over a year ago

Well am stunned to be honest.

So were long timers on here, met loads of people including fems in the UK and iom.

For those who know nowt about the IOM, compared to any major city in the UK or Europe, it is the safest place to live. We don't have druggies or prossies on street corners, rapes and certainly not bloomin sex trafficking lol not sure how we'd get anyone back off the island to sell on even if we did kidnap them Jeez, don't even think we had a car stolen this year over here yet.

Oh well least now we can see why it's so difficult despite every effort to ensure the woman we genuine, well proven, legit etc and not sex traffickers!

over a year ago

But isn't that true of a woman meeting alone anywhere except a club? Although the offer of all expenses paid trips would make me suspicious."

That offer is duly dropped lol. It was simply we felt it was a big ask of someone and a bigger costs that simply driving down the road. We thought it was the polite right thing to do. Thanks for that though

over a year ago

I suppose this request could be looked at in many different ways. If you could find an extremely confident single woman she may travel to you, however some women may feel they would be 'trapped' if they came to the island. Have you considered coming to the mainland and going to a club, striking up a friendship with people, playing with them and then continue talking to them either on here or through text before bringing up your offer x

Post new Message to Thread