Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cheater site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey i was thinking fab should do a site called fabcheaters because this site is full of them.

What do you guys think ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I think you maybe have a bee in your bonnet about it.

Find the people who you want to meet, and leave the others to use the site as they see fit?

If fab isn't what you hoped, you can always leave...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I think you maybe have a bee in your bonnet about it.

Find the people who you want to meet, and leave the others to use the site as they see fit?

If fab isn't what you hoped, you can always leave..."

Been on and off the site for years alot lie about being single. I just think its a good idea

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think there should be a site called fabtweeters because this site is full of Twitter users.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Hey i was thinking fab should do a site called fabcheaters because this site is full of them.

What do you guys think ? "

There are plenty of us genuine singles on here..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If fab isn't what you hoped, you can always leave...

Been on and off the site for years alot lie about being single. I just think its a good idea "

In what way do you think it would encourage these people to tell the truth?

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

I prefer the term 'fibswingers'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey i was thinking fab should do a site called fabcheaters because this site is full of them.

That's a great idea , but since most are already doing it anyway on here , why bother ?

Works perfectly well as it is

over a year ago

Oh-oh, another thread about cheating. If memory serves, the last one didn't end so well.....

over a year ago

since I'm single...no.

over a year ago

I think people should be allowed to keep quiet about their personal life on here and should not be questioned on their choices. At the end of the day they will have to deal with it if found out eventually.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/15 23:02:53]

over a year ago

This site is good for them, its not their fault hubby cant keep up lol.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"I think people should be allowed to keep quiet about their personal life on here and should not be questioned on their choices. At the end of the day they will have to deal with it if found out eventually."

That's fine, but often the people they are involved with have to deal with it too.

I have no desire to be confronted with someones very hurt partner who had no idea what they were up to, so I choose to avoid putting myself at that risk

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I think people should be allowed to keep quiet about their personal life on here and should not be questioned on their choices. At the end of the day they will have to deal with it if found out eventually."

Unfortunately some women/men do not want to maybe be confronted by a cheated on wife/husband. At least if they are upfront and honest about it then it lets the potential meet make a uniformed choice

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

What, ban all those lonely housewives?

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

But they lie to people they meet. Seems fair if they are honest about it, but many aren't.

over a year ago

"I think people should be allowed to keep quiet about their personal life on here and should not be questioned on their choices. At the end of the day they will have to deal with it if found out eventually.

That's fine, but often the people they are involved with have to deal with it too.

I have no desire to be confronted with someones very hurt partner who had no idea what they were up to, so I choose to avoid putting myself at that risk"

While I understand that the fact is if they are lying to their partner they will lie to you too so in effect neither of you will know.

It's just one of them things. I have seen a few women seek married men on here. Maybe less hassle being the other women now and again lol.

over a year ago

Bloody hell no way, there will be no single men left on here, who would I meet then

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"I think people should be allowed to keep quiet about their personal life on here and should not be questioned on their choices. At the end of the day they will have to deal with it if found out eventually.

I have no desire to be confronted with someones very hurt partner who had no idea what they were up to, so I choose to avoid putting myself at that risk

While I understand that the fact is if they are lying to their partner they will lie to you too so in effect neither of you will know.

It's just one of them things. I have seen a few women seek married men on here. Maybe less hassle being the other women now and again lol."

There are certain things that you can clearly see through the lies with - especially if you have been on fab for a while.

And I'm not saying everyone has the same moral compass... some do look to meet other married people - I only meet married people if I can meet their spouse at the same time!

over a year ago

"Bloody hell no way, there will be no single men left on here, who would I meet then "

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I have never been married.

No real relationship for 3.5 yr's.

I have no kids.

I have an occasional lodger.

I am as truly single as they come.

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I think there should be a site called fabtweeters because this site is full of Twitter users."

How about fabeaters? Most of us eat food once a day at least.

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

I have no desire to be confronted with someones very hurt partner who had no idea what they were up to, so I choose to avoid putting myself at that risk"

I had some woman turn up at my house to confront me about her cheating partner and our `affair`..

She had been going thru his fon and found my address..Dragged him along as didnt believe a word he was saying

Now all single guys need provide hotel venues to meet at as safer and more discreete.

The joke is,had never even met him..was only discusing via text at that point!!!

Lucky wasnt acid in the face,she was fuming angry

So,cheaters jog on .. have no time for you and your partner truly deserves better.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think there should be a site called fabtweeters because this site is full of Twitter users.

How about fabeaters? Most of us eat food once a day at least."

I very nearly suggested fabpieeaters but felt sure somebody would be offended on somebody else's behalf.

over a year ago

"I have never been married.

I have no kids.

I am as truly single as they come."

Me too

Only ever had one relationship in my life that lasted less than 5 years the rest of my adult life I have been alone

You don't get much more single than that

And I don't have a lodger

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I think there should be a site called fabtweeters because this site is full of Twitter users.

I very nearly suggested fabpieeaters but felt sure somebody would be offended on somebody else's behalf."

Offensive to wiganers

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I had some woman turn up at my house to confront me about her cheating partner and our `affair`..

She had been going thru his fon and found my address..Dragged him along as didnt believe a word he was saying

Now all single guys need provide hotel venues to meet at as safer and more discreete.

The joke is,had never even met him..was only discusing via text at that point!!!

So,cheaters jog on .. have no time for you and your partner truly deserves better."

Aye true acid in the face is a common event nowadays. You seldom hear of any other reaction to cheating...

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I very nearly suggested fabpieeaters but felt sure somebody would be offended on somebody else's behalf.

Offensive to wiganers "

Only the ones that can read

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Offensive to wiganers

Only the ones that can read "

sadly, you have a point!

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

I really don't get why people get so annoyed with "cheaters" on here.

There are a lot of married couples who swing together, so surely that's cheating??

Myself and hubby used to play together and for reasons beyond our control we can't now.

over a year ago

"I really don't get why people get so annoyed with "cheaters" on here.

There are a lot of married couples who swing together, so surely that's cheating??

Myself and hubby used to play together and for reasons beyond our control we can't now."

This should be interesting

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Myself and hubby used to play together and for reasons beyond our control we can't now."

Cheating is gaining something by deceiving somebody. If both people know it isn't cheating. It might be all sorts of other things but cheating it isn't.

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

How about marriage vows then?

Myself and hubby have been called cheats by some of our friends

over a year ago

"How about marriage vows then?

Myself and hubby have been called cheats by some of our friends"

I don't see it as cheating, I'm not religious so marriage vows mean nothing to me

If a couple goes to a club and the woman has a gamg bang while her hubby watches and wanks how is that cheating?

over a year ago

So,cheaters jog on .. have no time for you and your partner truly deserves better."

fuck that..I'll just prove I'm single...not that I mind the odd hotel meet...but an insistence on it because of some cheater guy?

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

In some peoples eyes it is.

I'm in no way saying that it's cheating, but to some people it is.

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

If only society didn't get love and sex mixed up we'd not have morality debates.

Seems to me that there would be more adults who would call all fabbers something non complimentary than there would be those who agree with playing for sheer fun.

There are people on Fab who say in their profiles that they hope to meet a life partner on here. So a full spectrum and someone for everyone's taste and needs?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Myself and hubby have been called cheats by some of our friends"

We married in a register office. We don't define ourselves by our friends opinions anyway.

over a year ago

What the bloody hell did you give him your address for if you were still only discussing it

over a year ago

Unfortunately some women/men do not want to maybe be confronted by a cheated on wife/husband. At least if they are upfront and honest about it then it lets the potential meet make a uniformed choice"

Men make a informed choice whether to meet me or not. Ive been honest in my profile, not everyone is though as has been stated.

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

We married in a register office. We don't define ourselves by our friends opinions anyway."

Nor do we. I was just saying what some vanilla people thought.

over a year ago

I thought it was called Ashley Madison anyway

Also, cheating is without knowledge, acceptance, approval etc, swinging is where both parties are happy with the arrangement

Additionally, can't afford hotel atm I guess that means I'm cheating

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We married in a register office. We don't define ourselves by our friends opinions anyway.

Nor do we. I was just saying what some vanilla people thought."

Lots of people on here think it too.

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Men and women will cheat full stop if they want to. Either on here, at work, where ever. It just doesn't happen on fab. It happens in life.

over a year ago

But then where would the swingers who fuck behind their partners' backs go?

over a year ago

"But then where would the swingers who fuck behind their partners' backs go? "

My profile usually

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

You don't need to be a "swinger" to cheat. Where did cheaters go before swinging sites were so high profile? We can all find a fuck wherever

over a year ago

There needs to be a 'Groundhog' emoticon I think! Admin, can you sort one please?

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

There are a mixture of singles, married people , cpls, tvs, tvs, i say live an let live

i myself iam pure single no bf nor do i want one

i think the site gives people freedom sexually to express who u are

i myself have had lots of fun since my marriage ended an now finding im exploring my sexuality an freely..an im loving it...just harmless fun

over a year ago

Half of "single" women and "single "men here are married cheaters. There are a few that state that on their profiles but most just choose not to .

I can easily pick a cheater just by their "singles" profile and their preferences , e.g , "hotel meets only , between certain times , distance they can travel , etc"

I still find it quite risky for anyone to state that they are cheating coz that will expose them to blackmail and some other ransom of some kind.

I had to refuse a meet here with some lady who only met married men in her London apartment. She only wanted bareback and one of the conditions was "if" her male Fuck Buddy were to "catch" us , then he would take pictures and videos as part of some sort of "game"

over a year ago

Or even 'Fabbleaters' to encompass all the whingers

over a year ago

How about fabeaters? Most of us eat food once a day at least."

Classic.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I can tell u that im pure single an awaiting the decree absolute so i will be fully divorced

I cannot wait till iam

maybe cause im liberated an dont see issues some people create issues

for me who are we to judge if married people are on here. I dont judge an morilise anyone

i can only speak about myself im single an at this stage in my life i do no want a bf relationship im happy as iam. Nsa lifestyle gives me freedom an no pressure..which i love

over a year ago

#FabWhingers is way more apt looking at some of the threads on here.

over a year ago

At end of the day, whether they attached/married/reg fbs....dont bring them to my front door. If theyve 'cheated' behind their backs thats btwn them. Although my preference is not to meet married guys cos I did get an irrated wife once sending me abusive messages...good job it was kik...blocked! Hence no thanks less complicated

over a year ago

I very nearly suggested fabpieeaters but felt sure somebody would be offended on somebody else's behalf."

What about Fabbleaters for the moaners and whingers?

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

If heaven forbid a guy is married as long as i dont ger grieve on my door step...an creates me hassle an probs. .For me...last thing i want in my life

if a guy goes behind his wifes back up to him to cover his own back. I certainly dont want the fall out...

over a year ago

I think you are missing the point of swinging...

over a year ago

Fabrightous for all those who think they have the moral high ground

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

I have no kids.

I am as truly single as they come."

Have you started to collect cats.....

No! Then your not Truly single xx

over a year ago

Its not nice being lied to and if you want single no one should lie to get a meet.

But you shouldnt judge what you dont understand and plenty are riding round here on shetland ponies pretending to be mother teresa...

Its all part of the game...

over a year ago

"There needs to be a 'Groundhog' emoticon I think! Admin, can you sort one please? "

Can they sort a 'tumble ' emoji out at the same time.....

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Why don't we just take each person as we find them, use your instincts and mind your own business? Radical I know!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have no kids.

No! Then your not Truly single xx "

I have no kids.

I've never been married.

I've never lived with anyone.

I have a cat!

I'm fucked aren't I?!

(And not in a good way!)

over a year ago

"I think there should be a site called fabtweeters because this site is full of Twitter users."

Lol, drama! Outrage!

over a year ago

There is a site called married daters I believe, but at the end of the day each to their own and if they get caught it's their own shitty fan they've got to clean up

over a year ago

"#FabWhingers is way more apt looking at some of the threads on here."

over a year ago

"Why don't we just take each person as we find them, use your instincts and mind your own business? Radical I know! "

Totes radical DG

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I have no kids.

I have no kids.

I've never been married.

I have a cat!

I'm fucked aren't I?!

(And not in a good way!) "

There is still hope since you have only one cat. Do you dress it in tiny cat onesies and put pictures on Facebook?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

It would probably still be over saturated by men and their odds would be no better than on here

over a year ago

If fab isn't what you hoped, you can always leave..."

I second that motion!

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

As this site is "full of them", it would interesting to see what happens if all cheaters disappeared from this site to use a dedicated one.

If you're right about the number then a post cheaters fab would have a much lower membership and, if other threads on this subject are to be believed, the majority of those leaving would be men.

There would would be more women on Fab than men and as such, they would no longer be able to put out there shopping lists of requirements or get away with one word profiles.

Gangbangs arranged through this site would be a thing of the past and couples would find it an almost impossible task to get their additional Ms for their three-somes.

I think Fab works well just as it is; yes, some things could be better but it ain't broke, and if it ain't broke...

By *ondonexplorerMan
over a year ago

Ascot

"Let he (or she) who is without sin cast the first stone".

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

I have no kids.

I have no kids.

I've never been married.

I have a cat!

I'm fucked aren't I?!

(And not in a good way!) "

Only one.... That's a slippery slope to becoming that cat woman people talk about. Lol xxxxx

We're here for you x

over a year ago

You profess to be a 'decent person with morals' but you are opting to have sex with a number of different men, all of whom will be strangers.

Of course, having sex with strangers is what this site is all about. Naturally I have no problem with that. What my point is however is that you cannot look down on married people using the site on the grounds of 'morals' when the whole purpose of the site could be perceived to be immoral.

over a year ago

I personally don't care .

over a year ago

THIS!

over a year ago

What do you guys think ?

You profess to be a 'decent person with morals' but you are opting to have sex with a number of different men, all of whom will be strangers.

Of course, having sex with strangers is what this site is all about. Naturally I have no problem with that. What my point is however is that you cannot look down on married people using the site on the grounds of 'morals' when the whole purpose of the site could be perceived to be immoral.

"

What a load of bullshit!

over a year ago

"It would probably still be over saturated by men and their odds would be no better than on here "

Women cheat too you know lol

over a year ago

Because we don't wanna be dragged into their deception.

over a year ago

"Why don't we just take each person as we find them, use your instincts and mind your own business? Radical I know! "

It'll never catch on.

over a year ago

We all have our reasons for being on here maybe concentrate on why you are here.

Mind your own business and not others.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

I would live to cheat but have no one to cheat with

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"

We all have our reasons for being on here maybe concentrate on why you are here.

Mind your own business and not others. "

over a year ago

I'm no ones moral guardian. How people wish to conduct their business is no business of mine and I don't judge them for it.

I'll meet with women who are cheating as it's them who have to live with their actions, not me.

over a year ago

I am only here for sex so really don't care though if lying about marital status, what else are they lying about (safe, hung, athletic) the list could be endless

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"

over a year ago

"

This

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"

Yeah, but what are all us bored wannabe meeters going to do when we see the sexy peeps have fun?

If I can't take the moral highground and type my disdain for their cheating ways, I will just have to sit stroking next doors cat (which I have "adopted") and be ignored in "Kiss,Fuck,Beer, Giant Bodyswerve, Try Not to Even Be Aware They Breathe" threads

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"

Mind your own business and not others.

Yeah, but what are all us bored wannabe meeters going to do when we see the sexy peeps have fun?

If I can't take the moral highground and type my disdain for their cheating ways, I will just have to sit stroking next doors cat (which I have "adopted") and be ignored in "Kiss,Fuck,Beer, Giant Bodyswerve, Try Not to Even Be Aware They Breathe" threads "

Get a social life you won't be so bored then and the cat will be over the moon to

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

You mean I have to let the cat go?

Took ages to coax the ungrateful fucker in to the house to start with.

Let alone the time toilet training it.

So this social life you talk of...where can I buy one of those on the Internet ?

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"Half of "single" women and "single "men here are married cheaters. There are a few that state that on their profiles but most just choose not to .

I can easily pick a cheater just by their "singles" profile and their preferences , e.g , "hotel meets only , between certain times , distance they can travel , etc"

I still find it quite risky for anyone to state that they are cheating coz that will expose them to blackmail and some other ransom of some kind.

I had to refuse a meet here with some lady who only met married men in her London apartment. She only wanted bareback and one of the conditions was "if" her male Fuck Buddy were to "catch" us , then he would take pictures and videos as part of some sort of "game" "

My single profile when I used to meet men would have suggested I was a cheater then ... but as I have kids at home, work full time and don't want to leave them too long, one certain hours, then my meets were limited ... not a cheater, just not wanting my swinging life to take over ... some people have other things going on in their lives too

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'm no ones moral guardian. How people wish to conduct their business is no business of mine and I don't judge them for it.

I'll meet with women who are cheating as it's them who have to live with their actions, not me."

Just curious, but what if the hard done by husband came knocking on your door?, because it is a possible consequence of your decision

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Half of "single" women and "single "men here are married cheaters. There are a few that state that on their profiles but most just choose not to .

I had to refuse a meet here with some lady who only met married men in her London apartment. She only wanted bareback and one of the conditions was "if" her male Fuck Buddy were to "catch" us , then he would take pictures and videos as part of some sort of "game" :-

My single profile when I used to meet men would have suggested I was a cheater then ... but as I have kids at home, work full time and don't want to leave them too long, one certain hours, then my meets were limited ... not a cheater, just not wanting my swinging life to take over ... some people have other things going on in their lives too"

Well gues that makes me a cheater too I mean heaven forbid a person chooses to put their children first, how dare we

over a year ago

"

You do realise that concept would near enough empty out The Lounge...

over a year ago

Great idea!

We could also have Fabnags, Fabd*unks, Fabgamblers, Fabspendthrifts, Fabaggressives, Fablazybastards, Fabmysogynists, Fabspousebelittlers, etc. etc.

Why just keep it to those who have sex outside marriage?

over a year ago

"Great idea!

We could also have Fabnags, Fabd*unks, Fabgamblers, Fabspendthrifts, Fabaggressives, Fablazybastards, Fabmysogynists, Fabspousebelittlers, etc. etc.

"

This

over a year ago

"Great idea!

This "

You say you can spot a cheater by their profile.

What does mine tell you?

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

Erm... You live in Reading?

over a year ago

"Well gues that makes me a cheater too I mean heaven forbid a person chooses to put their children first, how dare we "

Post new Message to Thread