Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Unattended lady garden

Jump to newest

By *abswimmers OP   Man
over a year ago

Lancashire

I don't know why but for the past few months, I have been thinking about sex with women who have a natural unshaven lady garden, I shave myself as personally I prefer it and have done since my late teens, I remember girls used to be surprised by it because it wasn't the norm for guys to shave then,

but in my experience I only had 1 girlfriend who was totally unshaven years ago and never met anyone since I have seen a few landing strips, but that's it are there still any lady's that like to leave there pussys natural or has everyone opted for fashion

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer to be unshaven I find it heightens my sensitivity

over a year ago

"I don't know why but for the past few months, I have been thinking about sex with women who have a natural unshaven lady garden, I shave myself as personally I prefer it and have done since my late teens, I remember girls used to be surprised by it because it wasn't the norm for guys to shave then,

but in my experience I only had 1 girlfriend who was totally unshaven years ago and never met anyone since I have seen a few landing strips, but that's it are there still any lady's that like to leave there pussys natural or has everyone opted for fashion "

were natural by choice,

some do shave by choice ,

but be carefull when you say chosen shaved because of fashion

over a year ago

In my younger years most if not all were natural ...and only shaved a little if they were going to wear a swim cossy. Never thought it was a problem. I like shaven...trimmed and natural. Theres too much of a hang up about shaving..the suprise is nice. I shave...but don't expect it from every woman.

over a year ago

I prefer not to shave

over a year ago

M tends to trim but F is more of a free spirit down there!

I can't help but feel a bit wrong looking at a girl totally shaved, grass on the wicket and all that!

Post new Message to Thread