Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Should clubs give back a verification?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been noticing that on club profiles here that they very seldom give back a veri as I sometime see someone has given them one but not received, is this a common practice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well the managers might have not met the person who left the veri, and that person might be reviewing the club as a whole, so...

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Sometimes the owners of the club may have a profile and give a personal verification

; -)

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Sometimes the owners of the club may have a profile and give a personal verification

; -)"

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Ive had a veri from one club ive visited as I spoke to the owners a lot and so they knew who I was. The other one I didn't talk to the owners so Wouldnt expect them to know me or give me a veri.

over a year ago

I've been given verification from my regular club when I opened this profile as I asked them lol

they gave my main profile one two years ago after I been a few times and they got to know me

there not oblidged to give verifications and generally they don't always chat to the person themselves, it may be there staff

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Sometimes the owners of the club may have a profile and give a personal verification

; -)"

I've not been to a club but from local updates have noticed that Cat seems to give quite a lot of personal veris

over a year ago

I think it would be nice if the people who organise socials gave veris to the newbies who attend. It takes guts to go to your first event and they may just chat, not play with anyone. At least it would prove them to be genuine.

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

That is because she meets everyone who comes along to Club Atlantis Evolution, chats to them, introduces them to regulars and dances with them

over a year ago

They better for single guy's. Its the only glimmer of hope I have of getting a veri

over a year ago

"I think it would be nice if the people who organise socials gave veris to the newbies who attend. It takes guts to go to your first event and they may just chat, not play with anyone. At least it would prove them to be genuine. "

This

Post new Message to Thread