Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First social meet.... any tips?

Jump to newest

By *emaleinthedark OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Hi all,

After a not so nice experience on here and me nearly about to leave FAB for a while.

I've been speaking to a really nice person and we have arranged our first social meet this Saturday.

(Also, thanks to the people who commented on my last thread about my experience with the male pic hunter, I took on your tips and advice and I believe that the person I'm speaking to is genuine).

Can anyone tell me about their first social meet experience?

Do you have any tips for me?

Should I dress casual, with a bit more effort?? Should I look done up?

Any appropriate places you can suggest for a social meet.

Thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My first social was with a couple in a bar in our town centre... I dressed nicely, pretty top with shorts and tights on underneath to show my legs off

I think I was shy for about ten seconds then we didn't shut up talking for the whole evening! I think it worked because the three of us had very nerdy interests and we played a few silly drinking games too.

over a year ago

Depends where you are meeting etc, I had mine yesterday with a guy from here, it was only coffee but wore casual but nice clothes. I know it probably doesn't help nerves but try and keep steady and enjoy it! (They are probably just as nervous!)

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

I tend not to arrange meets, if I do it would be in a club

over a year ago

Smart casual for us, nothing too revealing for C, and smart casual doesn't mean joggers and trainers etc in our case. We keep the chat light hearted and away from the subject of the bedroom and such like. We use it as a way of meeting the people we're interested in without it being a pressurised environment.

over a year ago

We always opt for a daytime coffee shop meeting. Expectations are always set in advance that it's purely social and that we'll all go our separate ways and decide later if we want to arrange a play meet. This avoids any awkward moments that could arise if someone wanted to get a commitment there and then.

We dress smart casual, as we want to look nice but not out of place in a public venue.

Hope this helps, and hope you have a lovely meet.

over a year ago

Just be yourself, wear whatever you feel comfortable in and relax!

over a year ago

"Just be yourself, wear whatever you feel comfortable in and relax!"

this and nerves are good - they usually disappear within a couple of minutes of chatting -

Post new Message to Thread