Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are TV/TS easy lays?"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a tgirl I guess from some messages I get I'm considered 'easy'. Believe me; I'm not.

Do genetic girls get so many blunt messages?

Do guys really see us as an easier option?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting question. I'm pretty sure most of the females get blunt messages. Are Tgirls seen as easy, I think is a good question. As I just watched a ducumentry, and this was mentioned. What the guy said was that Tgirls, know what they want more. Does this perceive as easy, I dint know. However I do agree with his first part.

Claire

XX

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"As a tgirl I guess from some messages I get I'm considered 'easy'. Believe me; I'm not.

"

I reckon genetic girls get more blunt messages because they get more messages full stop.

I am sure some guys only turn to us because they find it hard to meet genetic women and we are a reasonable alternative.

By *ob55Man
over a year ago

PE13

I've had 2 tgirls not show in the past 2 weeks.

At least with genetic girls they never say they'll meet anyway

over a year ago

Anytime that you want an endless string of short, crude, offensive, disrespectful messages - I'll happily forward you a day's worth...

I'm sure most single women on here could say the same, so no you're probably not getting anything far different...!

By *ulia BellTV/TS
over a year ago

London

@Annie... no thanks, I have a bountiful supply of my own

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"I've had 2 tgirls not show in the past 2 weeks.

At least with genetic girls they never say they'll meet anyway "

Annoys the hell out of me that. We have to work twice as hard to do things right. Enough people like to hassle us as it is without giving those who are open to us an excuse.

over a year ago

"@Annie... no thanks, I have a bountiful supply of my own "

Me too. Hence the post. On a quiet day I can have as few as ten 'meet now' or 'wanna suck this?' Messages. And yes; they're the tamest ones.

Some days it's fifty or more.

By *ob55Man
over a year ago

PE13

I can never understand the mentality of people sending messages like that.

We are all human regardless of the site, we are all here for own wants, needs, agendas and if itcoincides with another person, great let the fun begin.

But unless its a spotty 17 year old sending messages to another spotty 17 year old and one or both pretending to be female, "hey love get your gob round this " ain't gonna work

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"As a tgirl I guess from some messages I get I'm considered 'easy'. Believe me; I'm not.

I reckon genetic girls get more blunt messages because they get more messages full stop.

I am sure some guys only turn to us because they find it hard to meet genetic women and we are a reasonable alternative."

Blimey that's awful!

I get a string of utter shite through my mailbox too. Occasionally there's one that's been well thought out and I often get newbie asking for advice on their profile content but on the whole, it's crude or lame one liners.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

gizza shag

over a year ago

gizza shag "

No. You've been messaging like that for months. It simply has to stop Steve

over a year ago

Yes we do. 90% of the time i tell a guy he's not my type, i get a reply saying "its just sex i dont need to be you type" or "you're a slag" except they never use the correct "you're". Men think women on here are as desperate as they are. I can only imagine they are just as stupid when they message you too. It's nothing to do with us and everything to do with their own shortcomings. Thankfully there are some really nice guys on here who make up for the rest

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Yes we do. 90% of the time i tell a guy he's not my type, i get a reply saying "its just sex i dont need to be you type" or "you're a slag" except they never use the correct "you're". Men think women on here are as desperate as they are. I can only imagine they are just as stupid when they message you too. It's nothing to do with us and everything to do with their own shortcomings. Thankfully there are some really nice guys on here who make up for the rest "

Its a sad world we live in where you have guys that say those things to women. Im embarassed to be male sometimes. I would never say a tv or ts was easy or easier than genetic women. As to me they are just as much women as genetic girls and derserve equal respect xx

So to those guys that dont agree i say grow up! And stop giving the women or ts women on here a hard time just because they wont goto bed with you! Its sad and nasty behaviour like that makes sites like this not as good as they should be because trust is destroyed by such remarks. If your that desperate to get sucked off go use a hoover instead!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

gizza shag "

You just talked me into it you silver tongued bstard

]

over a year ago

At least with genetic girls they never say they'll meet anyway "

Maybe because your profile says your straight they think you must be joking about meeting them?

over a year ago

I get more messages from Trans girls than genetic girls.

So don't know if it counts as easier but Trans certainly make the first move more often.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

gizza shag

No. You've been messaging like that for months. It simply has to stop Steve "

Only in Tuesday's

See folks, the testing was in the pudding - they are not 'easy lays'

By *artinichilled1TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I wouldnt say Im easy.I think we are just as choosey as women x

over a year ago

Speaking as nothing more than a bisexual guy who simply enjoys the added layer of pleasure I get from crossdressing......

I decide when I want to meet, and with whom I'm prepared to meet....

Its as easy as that.....

over a year ago

gizza shag

No. You've been messaging like that for months. It simply has to stop Steve

Only in Tuesday's

See folks, the testing was in the pudding - they are not 'easy lays' "

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

It's veru surprising what messages head my way, mainly from straight guys. So I'm unsure where to link this with "I'm easy"

over a year ago

I get loads of msgs mostly wanna fuck or ill treat u like a slut ! Im sure most would be offended if i sent msgs like that. Or i get abbusive msgs if im not interested. Most are fro strait guys anyway !

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

If you think it's bad on here try going on Fabguys or gay apps.

Some guys just don't understand that different does not equal desperate.

But I guess that because they are desperate they assume that everyone else is

over a year ago

I am on fab guys, same profile name, and the message there all start 'wow' or 'you're amazing' or 'beautiful '. I get much less crude ones.

Please don't get me wrong; I get lots of well thought out complimentary messages too.

This thread was to see if 'we' are perceived as an easier option to genetic women.

over a year ago

I wonder if there are genuine TVs who may go on to transition to TS and also there are homosexuals who have learned that if they dress like a woman then they can attract men who have fooled their minds into thinking they are going to meet a genetic woman?

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I am on fab guys, same profile name, and the message there all start 'wow' or 'you're amazing' or 'beautiful '. I get much less crude ones.

Please don't get me wrong; I get lots of well thought out complimentary messages too.

This thread was to see if 'we' are perceived as an easier option to genetic women. "

Well, that makes sense thinking about it, you are more beautiful than I am

I have seen it complained about a lot in support groups where transwomen are looking for relationships but the majority of guys who show interest are just after sex from the start. The guys then get arsey when turned down as surely the transwoman is just desperate and will meet anyone? They should just take what they are offered.

I think desperate guys and those who don't understand the situation with TS see too much along the lines of the fetish and assume that if you are showing interest in sex then you must be desperate too.

But you could say that with how some guys view ciswomen who show interest in sex.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"hi babe, wanna f**k now"

Message sent 5 hours ago; it is now 8 am!!!

I must be an easy and desperate lay for him to think that I'll jump out of bed and go for sex and miss work this morning

No, so I don't think this just happens to you ladies

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Judging by the amount of one line messages I get, I would hazard a guess some think I am.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

I think some do, but they are oh so wrong, and I imagine the kind of guys who have never encountered a ts/t girl in their lives...

over a year ago

Don't know why on this site people think it's acceptable to treat others like a piece of meat.

over a year ago

"I am on fab guys, same profile name, and the message there all start 'wow' or 'you're amazing' or 'beautiful '. I get much less crude ones.

This thread was to see if 'we' are perceived as an easier option to genetic women.

Well, that makes sense thinking about it, you are more beautiful than I am

I have seen it complained about a lot in support groups where transwomen are looking for relationships but the majority of guys who show interest are just after sex from the start. The guys then get arsey when turned down as surely the transwoman is just desperate and will meet anyone? They should just take what they are offered.

I think desperate guys and those who don't understand the situation with TS see too much along the lines of the fetish and assume that if you are showing interest in sex then you must be desperate too.

But you could say that with how some guys view ciswomen who show interest in sex."

I'd say you're handsome.

By *ob55Man
over a year ago

PE13

At least with genetic girls they never say they'll meet anyway

Maybe because your profile says your straight they think you must be joking about meeting them? "

Not at all I have just moved to the area less than a month ago and I advertised for a social I'll meet anyone.

I don't know anyone here yet

over a year ago

"Don't know why on this site people think it's acceptable to treat others like a piece of meat."

Give us a flash of your Delicious Cock then...!!!

over a year ago

I don't think that TS or TV girls are easy lays because it's ages since I managed to get laid by one...!!!

I wish, I so wish.....

over a year ago

"Don't know why on this site people think it's acceptable to treat others like a piece of meat.

Give us a flash of your Delicious Cock then...!!!

"

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I'd say you're handsome. "

Haha, thank you, I certainly make a better looking guy than I did a girl!

I didn't mean what I said in a way to look for compliments though

I do think that there are too many guys who do see the TV/TS label and think it equals an easy shag. But I also think there are too many guys who think that women on a sex site in general equals an easy shag. Which might be why they tend to get arsey when turned down.

Whether trans are seen as easier than cis, I want to say probably but that's more of a guess than anything, it certainly sometimes feels that way from what I have seen but then I hang around more in the trans community than I do with ciswomen.

over a year ago

As a genetic girl I get a lot of messages too .I don't think T girls are considered easier than real girls it's more the fact that this is a swinging site so therefore we're all looking to get laid otherwise we'd be on facebook instead.

over a year ago

I am actually very difficult to meet, I go on gut instinct, I don't want to be used as a substitute for a wank.

over a year ago

As a TV and real girl couple who both have single profiles and who started out here on single profiles I think it's the same.

Our messages are pretty much equal..... Both get the hi how are you? Fancy a fuck, meet now type of messages in equal proportions although TV half gets less pics attached to the messages. The biggest difference I think is when it comes to meeting. Most guys that meet a TV seem to want cum and go meets, fem seems to get more guys that want to be friends as well.

As for guys choosing TVs because they can't get women, total rubbish we get as a couple and as singles messages from most of the really hot "straight" guys in our area

over a year ago

So on the scale here who exactly are we talking about?

Full partial op/post op TS

Very convincing/dedicated TV who does it for more than just sexual gratification.

Gay guy who dresses to increase the number/atractiveness of his meets

Big hairy panty wearers?

Cause looking objectively I reckon most of the HPW could probably be pulled by a "wanna fuck" message.

over a year ago

This is pretty eye-opening.

I never thought about guys thinking transwomen would be easy.

Some people must think that because it's a sex site, they can treat anyone like a whore.

Would you, outside of a club situation, walk up to someone you fancy and say "wanna fuck?"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I largely think it's not about the recipient but about the senders - and there's a high % of them who will send the same crude Fancy a Fuck messages to pretty much everyone they email.

I did read about the show the other night but didn't see it. The guys on it seemed to have come across as somewhat unusual/limited in their social skills - I don't know.

The guys I meet are your typical well rounded, smart, fun and sociable guys that you'd meet in general life and haven't ever given me the impression that they perceive tgirls as different from others. The internet does change peoples' behaviours, as some timid mouse can knock out what appears as confident chat via a keyboard, so many guys on the net are not as they might appear at first glance.

over a year ago

" The internet does change peoples' behaviours, as some timid mouse can knock out what appears as confident chat via a keyboard, so many guys on the net are not as they might appear at first glance."

This.

Some people have a persona and they think it's license to be an ass.

I had someone message me a bit ago saying something like "if you're straight, why have your ass as your pic?" then blocked me.

Just how some people are.

over a year ago

I am sure some guys only turn to us because they find it hard to meet genetic women and we are a reasonable alternative."

Several guys i've met have been proud to meet tv/ts.

I think there's a combination of guys on here, some who are proud to be sexual and have the confidence to be sexual with whoever takes their fancy.

Then there's those who have secrets, either because they enjoy being shady or they're ashamed of their sexuality.

Then, which kind of answers OP, there are guys who think this is a place to get an easy fuck and they don't respect the person they're trying to fuck. This is more their problem in that they're users, selfish and probably ignorant.

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm sure genetic girls must get just as many crude messages as I do.

While I enjoy sexy fun with a variety of people, I have my preferences, likes and dislikes just as anyone else does and like to be treated nicely and politely just as any genetic girl would.

XX

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

I think part of the reasons we get labeled as easy is the assumption that we fulfil fantasies of the men that take a step in our direction, we will do the things their wives won't.

I'm not easy........ Well not most of the time.

By *herryhott1Man
over a year ago

Cork

Tv/ts's is like the fox in the hen house. The body of a chick but mind of a guy!!

over a year ago

Yes as do women, people assume we are desperate. I am so deperate that I have had sex three times in six years. For the right person I'll double that in one night! come get me bitch!

over a year ago

"Tv/ts's is like the fox in the hen house. The body of a chick but mind of a guy!!"

How little you know.

I've always had the brain of a girl.

Body? Well what do you think?

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

I am sure some guys only turn to us because they find it hard to meet genetic women and we are a reasonable alternative.

Several guys i've met have been proud to meet tv/ts.

I think there's a combination of guys on here, some who are proud to be sexual and have the confidence to be sexual with whoever takes their fancy.

Then there's those who have secrets, either because they enjoy being shady or they're ashamed of their sexuality.

Then, which kind of answers OP, there are guys who think this is a place to get an easy fuck and they don't respect the person they're trying to fuck. This is more their problem in that they're users, selfish and probably ignorant."

Agreed im happy to be one of those guys whos happy with there sexuality and that of others. Im here for experiences and good times with decent folks regardless of gender or orientation xxx. Hate those guys who use others or even worse abuse them xxx

By *my-blackTV/TS
over a year ago

Poole

Im pretty easy

Well provided the initial message wasnt "wanna shag now" - which seems to happen with absurd regularity.

Also that the other person is honest enough with themselves to list as bi.

After that it is often all good fun - I know exactly what I want from meeting people, no messed up head - just darn good kinky sex.

over a year ago

Thank you for your honesty. I'm guessing you're not alone hence the dumb ass messages the rest of us get.

over a year ago

Bit rude blaming someone else for the messages you get just because they choose to meet how they want and not up to some made up standard of yours isn't it.

Post new Message to Thread