Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Who else finds Fab depressing at times?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sure there are some who are simply gifted in getting exactly what they want, when they want.

So much so that they probably have enough interest to meet and fuck every night if they could.

Flipside of the coin, there are those who try as they may, they literally cannot score in a brothal lol ...

Though I enjoy reading forums and comments on Fab, I must admit that I find it frustrating and slightly depressing at times too. Anyone else share this _iew or am I the only one lol?

Thanks

Peter

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It's just you, give up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not at all, I come on here to chat shit when I'm bored. If a meet happens, bonus!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I agree it can be frustrating but not depressing. It's just some fun so if it doesn't work out as we want all the time it shouldn't make us feel down

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Well, I would have liked to meet you but as you are so busy w**king ...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was a miserable git last week and it was something someone said to me on here plus real life realisations and stuff - it was probably just a catalyst anyway, but I cheered up again and am chatting to a lovely lady and might have an mmf coming up so when things are down, they can only go up again!

over a year ago

Not me. I just use the forum, its comedy gold lol.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I take a break from the site if I feel like that

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Well, I would have liked to meet you but as you are so busy w**king ... "

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"I was a miserable git last week and it was something someone said to me on here plus real life realisations and stuff - it was probably just a catalyst anyway, but I cheered up again and am chatting to a lovely lady and might have an mmf coming up so when things are down, they can only go up again! "

Tbh a MMF would not cheer me up at all

Maybe a MFFF...F would do that

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

^^^ His pics cheered me up

over a year ago

Often.

It's a sad and depressing indictment of humanity in the developed world and an even worse indictment of me for being on here!

Yet here I am.

Probably because it's a bloody good laugh most of the time.

over a year ago

If I found the site depressing I;d question what I was doing on here

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan
over a year ago

Halifax

It can be hard on here. But you have got to be patient. Just cos its a swinging site doesnt mean anything. In fact I have 2 lady fb's and a fb couple that I see regularly that I met from other places. Hang in there.

over a year ago

"Well, I would have liked to meet you but as you are so busy w**king ... "

How do you know I'm so busy working? Do we work together?

over a year ago

"Often.

It's a sad and depressing indictment of humanity in the developed world and an even worse indictment of me for being on here!

Yet here I am.

Probably because it's a bloody good laugh most of the time."

Phew! Turned it around with that last line!

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

I take regular breaks from here. It's not as though I feel I'm owed anything, i just think this place and the swinging world in general can take a swing at your self esteem every once in a while.

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Well, I would have liked to meet you but as you are so busy w**king ...

How do you know I'm so busy working? Do we work together? "

You live also in Woking...

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

some times I feel that way but then again I get better/positive interest off women on here then I ever do in real life tbh... Plus I like the regular chit chat I have in the chat rooms and sometimes forums too..

usually I disappear/take a few months break by putting my profile on hidden but right now the reason why I'm sticking around a bit is because there is a nice lady who is visiting my neck of the woods next month who I have been speaking with for a while and we have some what agreed to a social meet so I wish to stay in touch for now with her...

over a year ago

"some times I feel that way but then again I get better/positive interest off women on here then I ever do in real life tbh... Plus I like the regular chit chat I have in the chat rooms and sometimes forums too..

usually I disappear/take a few months break by putting my profile on hidden but right now the reason why I'm sticking around a bit is because there is a nice lady who is visiting my neck of the woods next month who I have been speaking with for a while and we have some what agreed to a social meet so I wish to stay in touch for now with her..."

Nice

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"some times I feel that way but then again I get better/positive interest off women on here then I ever do in real life tbh... Plus I like the regular chit chat I have in the chat rooms and sometimes forums too..

usually I disappear/take a few months break by putting my profile on hidden but right now the reason why I'm sticking around a bit is because there is a nice lady who is visiting my neck of the woods next month who I have been speaking with for a while and we have some what agreed to a social meet so I wish to stay in touch for now with her...

Nice "

there is no promises etc but we genuinely enjoy one another's company so you know and also common interests..

nothing's set in stone but here is to hoping my first social meet goes well

By *bear25Man
over a year ago

Maidstone

Fab shouldn't be something that causes depression. Its supposed to be a fun site and a good way to meet new people. If your feeling depressed about it then a break is definitely in order.

Personally I find the site great, it has massively expanded the circle of people I know, who I probably would never have met in 'real life'.

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

What I think it is depressing is that girls do not behave in normal clubs or in normal life as they do in Swinger clubs or on this site

Everyone would be happier

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I take regular breaks from here. It's not as though I feel I'm owed anything, i just think this place and the swinging world in general can take a swing at your self esteem every once in a while. "

It doesn't bother me now as I've learned to deal with it but I've felt like this in the past. I now just have a day or two away from Fab to recharge the batteries if I ever feel I'm getting a little frustrated with it all.

I know what the OP is getting at though, having your messages ignored or deleted whilst hearing about all the fun everyone else seems to be having can definitely grate a little. But you just have to hang in there. I do believe there is fun to be had for everybody. Plus the forums are a good laugh. And get this irony, since I basically closed down my profile and stopped trying to get a meet, I've had more women than ever getting in touch. There are good times ahead...

over a year ago

Not depressing, but frustrating (as others have noted).

Just take a break for a bit. Then come back when you are in a better mindset.

-Courtney

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Only the threads about immigrants, domestic violence or general stupidity

over a year ago

"Only the threads about immigrants, domestic violence or general stupidity "

I stopped looking at those when I got told to "go back home," so they don't depress me either, anymore

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Only the threads about immigrants, domestic violence or general stupidity

I stopped looking at those when I got told to "go back home," so they don't depress me either, anymore "

It's still wrong

over a year ago

I stopped looking at those when I got told to "go back home," so they don't depress me either, anymore

It's still wrong "

OK, I'm suitably depressed.

over a year ago

I stopped looking at those when I got told to "go back home," so they don't depress me either, anymore "

Really? You were told to go back home?

Don't you dare,not before I've met you both anyway

I hate ignorant twats like that

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

It's still wrong

OK, I'm suitably depressed."

You forgot the -

Everything's ok with a

over a year ago

I hate ignorant twats like that "

I was told that.

But I have every intention of meeting you first, Miss

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Fab is brilliant. If I'm feeling the blues I come on the forums. Always someone/thing to chear me up

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It is what you make it!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I'm sure there are some who are simply gifted in getting exactly what they want, when they want.

So much so that they probably have enough interest to meet and fuck every night if they could.

Flipside of the coin, there are those who try as they may, they literally cannot score in a brothal lol ...

Though I enjoy reading forums and comments on Fab, I must admit that I find it frustrating and slightly depressing at times too. Anyone else share this _iew or am I the only one lol?

Thanks

Peter"

I have no shortage of meets but still find it a depressing place sometimes lol!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I have no shortage of meets but still find it a depressing place sometimes lol! "

Is it the repetition, the lack of imagination, or the repetition?

over a year ago

"I take regular breaks from here. It's not as though I feel I'm owed anything, i just think this place and the swinging world in general can take a swing at your self esteem every once in a while.

It doesn't bother me now as I've learned to deal with it but I've felt like this in the past. I now just have a day or two away from Fab to recharge the batteries if I ever feel I'm getting a little frustrated with it all.

I know what the OP is getting at though, having your messages ignored or deleted whilst hearing about all the fun everyone else seems to be having can definitely grate a little. But you just have to hang in there. I do believe there is fun to be had for everybody. Plus the forums are a good laugh. And get this irony, since I basically closed down my profile and stopped trying to get a meet, I've had more women than ever getting in touch. There are good times ahead..."

Spot On! Appreciate your post

over a year ago

I appreciate everyones comments. Thank you

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I have no shortage of meets but still find it a depressing place sometimes lol!

Is it the repetition, the lack of imagination, or the repetition?"

The lack of depth and sincerity usually.

over a year ago

PeterTmouse you made the schoolboy error of showing out and dare i say it, speaking some truth. This is the point where everyone else jumps in to try and put you down, insinuating that really, its just you and everyone else is having a fab time on FAB, meeting lots of people and having lots of sex,,,so really ,,err its just you,,hahaha,,not much is real on here..

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"PeterTmouse you made the schoolboy error of showing out and dare i say it, speaking some truth. This is the point where everyone else jumps in to try and put you down, insinuating that really, its just you and everyone else is having a fab time on FAB, meeting lots of people and having lots of sex,,,so really ,,err its just you,,hahaha,,not much is real on here.."

Except that didn't happen

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Well, I would have liked to meet you but as you are so busy w**king ...

How do you know I'm so busy working? Do we work together? "

Ah, I see you have finished w**king; was it the night shift you were on?

over a year ago

"PeterTmouse you made the schoolboy error of showing out and dare i say it, speaking some truth. This is the point where everyone else jumps in to try and put you down, insinuating that really, its just you and everyone else is having a fab time on FAB, meeting lots of people and having lots of sex,,,so really ,,err its just you,,hahaha,,not much is real on here..

Except that didn't happen "

I feel that it did..and will.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

In my early days on here I did, but, since I started to gain more experience and have more 'success', I find it a very positive/empowering experience most of the time...if it weren't I would stick at it....I don't do things which bring me down!

By *unlovinguy_68Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I myself am not just on here to try and just gain notches on my headboard

I have made some nice friends on here who if nothing else I have a bit of good banter and laugh with, if it goes further, great

I think some people are just either trying too hard or on the other end of the scale expecting everything to just fall into their lap so to speak.

Don't take it too serious, it is what it is

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I myself am not just on here to try and just gain notches on my headboard

I have made some nice friends on here who if nothing else I have a bit of good banter and laugh with, if it goes further, great

I think some people are just either trying too hard or on the other end of the scale expecting everything to just fall into their lap so to speak.

Don't take it too serious, it is what it is"

Good attitude!

over a year ago

Speaking as a woman,it is the selected few that make it harder for single guys, also the fact is that there are so many single blokes on here it is a womans market, we can afford to be really picky, aswell most couples on here have a good sex life and see no need for another cock,inturn there is more for couples like us lol

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Speaking as a woman,it is the selected few that make it harder for single guys, also the fact is that there are so many single blokes on here it is a womans market, we can afford to be really picky, aswell most couples on here have a good sex life and see no need for another cock,inturn there is more for couples like us lol"

I quite enjoy the competition on here as a single guy

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Don't take it too serious, it is what it is"

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

nope... if i don't find anything going on that interests me, i have enough going on to talk away for a bit... and look at other things....

i like to think i have a fairly good sense of balance......

over a year ago

Well I'm used to having inane verbal diarrhoea dribbled into my ear so it gives me something to do when my girlfriends not here.

By *unlovinguy_68Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Don't take it too serious, it is what it is "

Thank you to you both

over a year ago

"I'm sure there are some who are simply gifted in getting exactly what they want, when they want.

Thanks

Peter"

me I've bought a gun .................baaaaaaaaaaaaasng damn I missed

over a year ago

It's not all about getting meets. I get a quite a few meets but it can still get depressing for other reasons

over a year ago

Thanks

Peter"

We've never got one meet from the site, and we've tried.

All meets have been from going to clubs/parties and meeting people there.

Thats something to think about really for most who complain about getting meets.

over a year ago

Its not as good for men as it used to be. 6 year ago when i 1st joined, there were more replys, more meets, hardly any fakes and timewasters etc. The man to female/cpl ratio has reduced and others using other sites maybe ?

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

OK I'l bite to what I suspect is a traul.

Only 3month on here, a non inspiring profile. 200m to f ratio, what did you expect? a clamour of nubile females fighting each other to get to your door!

MAN UP and stop whinging or leave.

over a year ago

Technology has made things more complicated not easier that includes "swinging",dating

over a year ago

"Speaking as a woman,it is the selected few that make it harder for single guys, also the fact is that there are so many single blokes on here it is a womans market, we can afford to be really picky, aswell most couples on here have a good sex life and see no need for another cock,inturn there is more for couples like us lol"

Makes perfect sense

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I dont think anyone gets as much as they want! Apart from glosswingers, hey always seem to be happy!

over a year ago

It doesn't mean enough to me to be depressing!

Boring, tedious & frustrating yes!

Balanced out though by the fun & friendships that can be had along the way...

over a year ago

"I dont think anyone gets as much as they want! Apart from glosswingers, hey always seem to be happy! "

Lol I get as much as I want

over a year ago

"I dont think anyone gets as much as they want! Apart from glosswingers, hey always seem to be happy!

Lol I get as much as I want "

you do leggy

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

for the last few years I have really enjoyed my time on here, nothing is depressing me. I treat it all with complete indifference

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I dont think anyone gets as much as they want! Apart from glosswingers, hey always seem to be happy!

Lol I get as much as I want "

Rub it in why don't you?!?! We can't all be as hot as you!

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I hate ignorant twats like that

I was told that.

But I have every intention of meeting you first, Miss "

Can I join in?

over a year ago

Forums are the best thing in fab , followed by hot pictures , followed by status updates ( some hilarious updates where people confuse fab with Facebook).

Fab is never boring , it makes you horny 24/7 , what more do you want ?

over a year ago

Thanks

Peter"

Yeah bu there's only so much you can do here. If people aren't interested then you can't blame their personal tastes. I get a better time laughing at the forum's than sending tonnes of messages. However I would like to see for one day for the shoe to be on the other foot and see what it felt like for a change.

over a year ago

My football team at times depresses me then I can look on fabs and see all these lovely sexy women and then I think sod the football

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/15 21:33:00]

over a year ago

Nothing I see or read on here depresses me. The men I meet don't depress me. The amount of men I find to meet doesn't depress me. It's just a website I use for my enjoyment.

over a year ago

I enjoy fab it gives me a right buzz and I've still not had a meet !

over a year ago

Very interesting posts. Thanks to all who have had something to say. I guess I should treat the site more as entertainment than anything else.

To be honest Im not actually expecting anything to happen as these things just don't happen to me. I don't have a great record. 3 years on POF without a meet and 2 years on Tinder without a match. Also gave naughty adults a go for over a year and recieved literally a handfull of genuine messages. Thars it!

You couldn't make it up lol. Yes there are times I get cheesed off with the situation but I just laugh it off. I do find my situation rather hilarious.

Thanks again for the comments

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"for the last few years I have really enjoyed my time on here, nothing is depressing me. I treat it all with complete indifference "

Hang on a minute....can one both enjoy something and be indifferent to it??

over a year ago

"My football team at times depresses me then I can look on fabs and see all these lovely sexy women and then I think sod the football "

This

over a year ago

"My football team at times depresses me then I can look on fabs and see all these lovely sexy women and then I think sod the football

This "

I dont feel depressed on here. If i feel horny i can either;

Deny myself..pleasurable in itself !

Have a nice long wank /edging session

Go shag my GF

Whats not to like??

Thank God he gave me arms long enough to reach my dick

Post new Message to Thread