Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Old meets affecting new meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So as I spend more time here and increase the number of people i interact with on the site and off it, I am starting to experience an unexpected side effect:

Recently had a number of members basically refuse to talk to me because of other people i have previously met... Is this a common thing?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I've not had that myself but I have said no to someone who plays with people who are known to go bareback.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think sometimes it can be. Lots of reasons it happens. Mostly I would say it's triggered by people's own insecurities rather than a reflection on you or those they are put off by.

I guess that's why discretion is so important. Sadly it's actually often lacking x

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"So as I spend more time here and increase the number of people i interact with on the site and off it, I am starting to experience an unexpected side effect:

Recently had a number of members basically refuse to talk to me because of other people i have previously met... Is this a common thing?! "

Never heard of that one before

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"So as I spend more time here and increase the number of people i interact with on the site and off it, I am starting to experience an unexpected side effect:

Recently had a number of members basically refuse to talk to me because of other people i have previously met... Is this a common thing?! "

I have had a similar thing twice but put it down to them just not wanting to meet

over a year ago

You know this made me look at your verification, right?

And damn straight, fuck them!!

No, just kidding. What's objectionable about the people you have met? They seem nice to me....their profiles anyway.

I don't think this has ever happened to me...

-Courtney

over a year ago

we hear about this a lot - usually on thread about showing friends lists and verifications - not happened to us yet

over a year ago

I've had that once before, and it was down to the fact that the one couple had fallen out with the other about something nonsensical, and I was guilty by association.

With this being a smallish community, I now don't bother with anymore verifications as they can be more trouble than their worth. This does of course cause me some issues with meets as it looks as if I haven't met anyone for almost a year, but in reality I tend to have a meet each month.

over a year ago

I probably should hide my veri's for a bit to avoid raising questions! It's not made me insecure at all but just baffled me a little...

I try to always put it down to their loss but one was hot

over a year ago

"You know this made me look at your verification, right?

And damn straight, fuck them!!

No, just kidding. What's objectionable about the people you have met? They seem nice to me....their profiles anyway.

I don't think this has ever happened to me...

-Courtney"

Ahh Courtney, that's because you're bloody gorgeous and I'll not get bored of telling you

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Not happened to me. I suppose at some point in a place with a limited number of swingers some are going to have met you who don't like each other.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't care who's met whom, either socially or sexually.

I don't care who's friends with whom, either socially or sexually.

If I want to meet someone and they want to meet me then that's what I'll do.

Whoever they've met in the past or still to meet in the future is none of my business.

I think it might be known as maturity.

over a year ago

"I don't care who's met whom, either socially or sexually.

Whoever they've met in the past or still to meet in the future is none of my business.

"

I dunno....I care very much about who people will meet in the future. I always make sure to thoroughly examine this before a meet.

But, then, I have never claimed to be mature

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

For some people it does matter.

I find people will judge by previous veris without actually checking if they are play/social ones.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Yep it happens.

"...then remember the golden rule of hatred. It’s not about you. It’s about them." A BoJo quote from another thread.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I dunno....I care very much about who people will meet in the future. I always make sure to thoroughly examine this before a meet.

But, then, I have never claimed to be mature "

It's totally overrated!

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I've had previous meets saying they've had women refuse to meet them because they've met me. I guess they just dont like me

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I have experienced this once. A woman was quite keen but then she'd saw someone else on my verification list and refused to meet me. She never said who. All she said was the had 'history'.

I never found out what that meant.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'll be honest and say damn right! There are some local women that if they have met them they are not meeting me. I'm not scared to admit it! If I go without because of it? So be it

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"I'll be honest and say damn right! There are some local women that if they have met them they are not meeting me. I'm not scared to admit it! If I go without because of it? So be it "

over a year ago

"I'll be honest and say damn right! There are some local women that if they have met them they are not meeting me. I'm not scared to admit it! If I go without because of it? So be it "

Is there any reason for this? Doesn't have to be a sensible reason just being nosey really

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

It's part of the drama that's Fab. So many supposedly mature adults acting like teenagers.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Never had it happen to me and in all the time I've been on sites I've only had issues with buys who have met two women( neither on this site) and that's because I'd met both women in person and they where absolute filthy mingers and I didn't want to be associated with people who had met them.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I've spent a long time in the chat rooms before and there are some objectionable people that you end up blocking.

If a guy was friends with them I would not meet him.

over a year ago

For record i haven't met any "filthy mingers"... Actually everyone I've met has been lovely and friendly...

Just didn't want to have them or I associated with that description (i know that wasnt intention)

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

Exactly this

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'll be honest and say damn right! There are some local women that if they have met them they are not meeting me. I'm not scared to admit it! If I go without because of it? So be it

Is there any reason for this? Doesn't have to be a sensible reason just being nosey really "

You can be nosy all you want but if a guy meets someone just for a verification they can just walk on by me! yes there are females up here that want every newbie and if the newbie is not discernible? I'm not interested!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"For record i haven't met any "filthy mingers"... Actually everyone I've met has been lovely and friendly...

Just didn't want to have them or I associated with that description (i know that wasnt intention) "

how the hell can you be associated with that description when it was perfectly clear I as was talking about people I wouldn't meet, I've no fucking idea why people won't meet you because of your past meets why don't you ask them

By *unkysoulWoman
over a year ago

Mitcham, Surrey

Hello you

Well a little off topic, but still connected to old meets impacting new but from a different angle.

I find it an instant turn off when someone makes first contact saying 'I know so and so who you know too' So someone on my verifications. Then for them to go on and say 'Let's meet, they can vouch for me etc'. I mean more than 'I'm real', but vouch for their performance etc.

I think it's the assumption that as they've met or played with someone I have already met, that we have an immediate connection. I appreciate it may come up in conversation somewhere down the line, but on first connection I find it quite off-putting.

This has happened quite a few times.

My friends or lovers will have their own tastes and likes and dislikes as do I. Each connection is individual and personal.

So in that way, old meets can and have impacted new meets for me.

over a year ago

"For record i haven't met any "filthy mingers"... Actually everyone I've met has been lovely and friendly...

Just didn't want to have them or I associated with that description (i know that wasnt intention) how the hell can you be associated with that description when it was perfectly clear I as was talking about people I wouldn't meet, I've no fucking idea why people won't meet you because of your past meets why don't you ask them

"

Wow... Made yourself look great in that post

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Just didn't want to have them or I associated with that description (i know that wasnt intention) how the hell can you be associated with that description when it was perfectly clear I as was talking about people I wouldn't meet, I've no fucking idea why people won't meet you because of your past meets why don't you ask them

Wow... Made yourself look great in that post "

you asked a question, I answered, you took it personal, didn't do yourself many favours either

over a year ago

Wow... Made yourself look great in that post you asked a question, I answered, you took it personal, didn't do yourself many favours either

"

I didnt take it personally at all. I tried to introduce a little humour and tongue in cheek... Hence adding a clarification and a few after it... Just thought the swearing was unnecessary

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Dammit OP you've hidden your veris

over a year ago

"Dammit OP you've hidden your veris

"

Haha cos i knew you would be along any second for a butchers I'll show you them but have to earn it lol

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I've had this a few times.

That and "ooo - you've been busy" because for some, I have too many veris...

over a year ago

"I've not had that myself but I have said no to someone who plays with people who are known to go bareback."

This too and frequenters of gang bangs or those who literally will shag anyone and everyone.

over a year ago

"I've not had that myself but I have said no to someone who plays with people who are known to go bareback.

This too and frequenters of gang bangs or those who literally will shag anyone and everyone."

All of the above. Also if i see a mans veris are nothing like me physically, it puts me off.

over a year ago

Creates lots of divisions within chat rooms...

over a year ago

It happened to me once as well. I was contacted by a fabber who had read my veris and just had to tell me they were not keen on meeting me because of one of them.

Guess we all have boundaries.

over a year ago

Keep everything private, it's got nothing to do with them. Judge the person not what or who wrote something about you.

over a year ago

Do you think it might be because some may think you've met "Jordan" ?

over a year ago

"I've not had that myself but I have said no to someone who plays with people who are known to go bareback.

This too and frequenters of gang bangs or those who literally will shag anyone and everyone."

This for me to. Doesn't come from insecurity like someone above has said just from valuing my own sexual health and knowing my self worth. After a while on the scene you know which ones need avoiding. Trouble is when people hide veris.

over a year ago

This too and frequenters of gang bangs or those who literally will shag anyone and everyone.

This for me to. Doesn't come from insecurity like someone above has said just from valuing my own sexual health and knowing my self worth. After a while on the scene you know which ones need avoiding. Trouble is when people hide veris. "

How do you know if they hiding them though? Veri's can not be displayed for lots and lots of reasons...

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

This for me to. Doesn't come from insecurity like someone above has said just from valuing my own sexual health and knowing my self worth. After a while on the scene you know which ones need avoiding. Trouble is when people hide veris.

How do you know if they hiding them though? Veri's can not be displayed for lots and lots of reasons... "

That's why I said 'the trouble is when people hide veris' Then you have to go on trust. Asking outright often gets the answer they think you want.The swinging world is not as big as you would believe and boy does word get round. If in doubt I just block them anyhow.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Just as in real life where I won't meet people who associate with certain types, I won't on FabS either

Whether that is childish or not is perhaps debatable

And I certainly won't meet any guy who frequents gangbangs. I have attended one (it wasn't set up for me; even though a fantasy) and watched the kind of men who attend these; no thankee

over a year ago

I've refused to meet because of someone's veri's. Childish I know .

There is one local woman who, if a guy has met her, I won't meet him. If veri's are hidden then I will blatantly ask if he's met her!!!

As others have said, I value myself and my health. I've chatted with a couple of guys who have been with her and they don't really have anything nice to say about her although that's not always what their veri's say!! Another good reason not to meet them!!

over a year ago

We have done this. A lot of single guys in this area go to gang bangs parties that they have to pay for. I think some do it purely to get a veri to be fair or obviously just to get a quick fuck. They are not the types of single guys we would want to play with.

over a year ago

there will be a variety of different reasons as to why.

Some will be jealous.

Some will compare themselves unfavourably.

They may have 'history' with that person.

could just be an excuse not too meet.

I really wouldn't worry about it. I was questioned about mine by a previous meet, made to feel bad about my choices. But I thought fuck it I will meet & show what I want too.

Don't let others run your experience on here, you'll never win!

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

This is down side of too many verification on people profile. That's why I kept mine at one. Keep your verification short.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I've had that once before, and it was down to the fact that the one couple had fallen out with the other about something nonsensical, and I was guilty by association.

With this being a smallish community, I now don't bother with anymore verifications as they can be more trouble than their worth. This does of course cause me some issues with meets as it looks as if I haven't met anyone for almost a year, but in reality I tend to have a meet each month."

but you could show your summary.....that gives date of most recent one

over a year ago

"there will be a variety of different reasons as to why.

Some will be jealous.

Some will compare themselves unfavourably.

They may have 'history' with that person.

could just be an excuse not too meet.

I really wouldn't worry about it. I was questioned about mine by a previous meet, made to feel bad about my choices. But I thought fuck it I will meet & show what I want too.

Don't let others run your experience on here, you'll never win!"

By *ork6out7Man
over a year ago

london

See all this take about meets an I still yet to get my first meet of the site but in the really world people carry feeling so so meets will affect of ppl different

I know a woman I was fuckin for years an the I saw her with a verification for a guy an it made me stop fuckin her for a while but if j saw her now I wood fuck again

over a year ago

I'll be honest...there are guys I've refused to meet if they have met certain people (sexually not socially) yes

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

"We have done this. A lot of single guys in this area go to gang bangs parties that they have to pay for. I think some do it purely to get a veri to be fair or obviously just to get a quick fuck. They are not the types of single guys we would want to play with. "

Fed up with this kind of ridiculous and inflammatory utterances. This is just another male bashing. Get real. Both female and male do pay for gang bang parties. This kind of misandry feeling drive me mental.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

There are petty rivalries between some folk on here (it tends to be mainly between women as far as I can tell). I have certainly encountered situations like the one you mention...

over a year ago

I have an honest question, and it really is just from curiosity, not judgement:

I have been turned on by the idea of a gangbang. I've never done it, but I've thought of it. It will likely never happen as it is too hard to find a number of men I am attracted to who are available at the same time. I would never charge for this. It would be treated as any other meet.

But, if I were ever able to do it, would the men I have met with then be tainted by the fact that I've done a gangbang? Will I be the person on someone's veris that decides them not to meet a guy?

I'm really curious about this. I've never thought about not meeting someone because of former veris.

-Courtney

over a year ago

A young guy who I know very well messaged me to say a woman had refused to meet him as he had met me, because I was over 50! insecurity maybe, who knows

over a year ago

I have had someone wanting to meet me then when he saw my veris he said I'm not meeting you as you have met such and such they are serial bed hoppers ( just because they had a few female friends)

over a year ago

Just didn't want to have them or I associated with that description (i know that wasnt intention) "

Could it be the opposite reason....ladies you've met are gorgeous! Maybe some Women are worried they aren't as attractive??

over a year ago

"I have an honest question, and it really is just from curiosity, not judgement:

I have been turned on by the idea of a gangbang. I've never done it, but I've thought of it. It will likely never happen as it is too hard to find a number of men I am attracted to who are available at the same time. I would never charge for this. It would be treated as any other meet.

But, if I were ever able to do it, would the men I have met with then be tainted by the fact that I've done a gangbang? Will I be the person on someone's veris that decides them not to meet a guy?

I'm really curious about this. I've never thought about not meeting someone because of former veris.

-Courtney "

Judging by responses on this thread and previous ones then ~ yes you may well end up being the reason they won't meet the guy ~ really depends tho on how important the veri trail is to them.

over a year ago

"I have an honest question, and it really is just from curiosity, not judgement:

-Courtney

Judging by responses on this thread and previous ones then ~ yes you may well end up being the reason they won't meet the guy ~ really depends tho on how important the veri trail is to them.

"

Huh. Yeah. It's funny how some things just never enter one's mind until someone else says it.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Just didn't want to have them or I associated with that description (i know that wasnt intention)

Could it be the opposite reason....ladies you've met are gorgeous! Maybe some Women are worried they aren't as attractive?? "

I get this on occasion too...

over a year ago

Could it be the opposite reason....ladies you've met are gorgeous! Maybe some Women are worried they aren't as attractive?? "

I know this one has been discussed before but do struggle with it. I dont really have a type and i like who i like for a variety of reasons... However I'm quickly learning sometimes there is always a reason not to and that not getting to upset/frustrated is the only way to act

over a year ago

Could it be the opposite reason....ladies you've met are gorgeous! Maybe some Women are worried they aren't as attractive??

I know this one has been discussed before but do struggle with it. I dont really have a type and i like who i like for a variety of reasons... However I'm quickly learning sometimes there is always a reason not to and that not getting to upset/frustrated is the only way to act "

I only ask as I've had guys saying I wouldn't fancy them as they've looked at my veris and seen my 'type' but like you I don't have a certain type! Xx

over a year ago

There has been a lot of talk about veris and friends lists.

I dont get veris from everyone and not everyone I have met is on my friends list.

Something to consider?

over a year ago

Another site that I used to use has "anonymous " feedback...maybe this is a good idea for FAb too...would get rid of a lot of the problems of who met who etc...

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There has been a lot of talk about veris and friends lists.

I dont get veris from everyone and not everyone I have met is on my friends list.

Something to consider?"

My verifications are not an indication as to who I've met, nor is my friends list. Both are hidden.

over a year ago

"We have done this. A lot of single guys in this area go to gang bangs parties that they have to pay for. I think some do it purely to get a veri to be fair or obviously just to get a quick fuck. They are not the types of single guys we would want to play with.

Fed up with this kind of ridiculous and inflammatory utterances. This is just another male bashing. Get real. Both female and male do pay for gang bang parties. This kind of misandry feeling drive me mental.

"

No male bashing here, we meet single guys (when we're meeting) and have a bloody good time too. However we choose not to meet the people that go to those parties. It's a choice... Such as anything on this site and we choose not to. We answered the op's question with the answer of who we avoid. We are very real thanks

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

What a interesting post .

This topic was not something that even entered my mind but now it has got me thinking more,

At first I thought clicks your know he's friends with him her them I don't like them or they don't like me kind of thing .

The more I think about it more I agree with some of the reasons given for not meeting certain people who play in a certain way after checking out there verifies .

One thing I may do in future is check out verifies on those contacting me as its not something I do if the profile appeals to me I chat back.

But as I've only met one woman off of here since joining and she only had 8 verifies on her profile its not a problem I'm likely to run into anytime soon thank god .

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Another site that I used to use has "anonymous " feedback...maybe this is a good idea for FAb too...would get rid of a lot of the problems of who met who etc..."

I'd hate that.

I use other peoples verifications as an additional filter. And i'm absolutely within my rights to do so.

over a year ago

Bugger... Why aren't I nearer Altrincham???

over a year ago

Recently had a number of members basically refuse to talk to me because of other people i have previously met... Is this a common thing?!

Bugger... Why aren't I nearer Altrincham??? "

well that's improved my evening

over a year ago

Ok, so after reading all the posts on here with interest. I don't get the 'I'm not meeting you, you've been involved in a gangbang thing'?

If the guy bagged up, why is a gangbang an issue for some folks?

Does a gangbang mean std's?

Is this worse than a guy going to a club and having 5 separate plays that night??

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Thats a bit crazy really! When you think of it, if people really use that as a way to kinda choose who they gonna meet or not, then its a bit hit n miss?

Loads if people ( us included ) choose not to show all our veries ... So its a bit flawed aint it?! Lol ... That said its down to the individual how they vet their play mates ... Whats crazy to some is normal to others

over a year ago

"Ok, so after reading all the posts on here with interest. I don't get the 'I'm not meeting you, you've been involved in a gangbang thing'?

Is this worse than a guy going to a club and having 5 separate plays that night??"

I still don't get it either.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"What a interesting post .

This topic was not something that even entered my mind but now it has got me thinking more,

At first I thought clicks your know he's friends with him her them I don't like them or they don't like me kind of thing .

The more I think about it more I agree with some of the reasons given for not meeting certain people who play in a certain way after checking out there verifies .

One thing I may do in future is check out verifies on those contacting me as its not something I do if the profile appeals to me I chat back.

But as I've only met one woman off of here since joining and she only had 8 verifies on her profile its not a problem I'm likely to run into anytime soon thank god .

"

One needs to run background checks

Also checks on not just who she has had sex with but with whom he then had sex; this has to go back atleast eight 'generations' to minimise risk of bareback exposure

Credit checks are a good idea too before inviting them into your home

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Ok, so after reading all the posts on here with interest. I don't get the 'I'm not meeting you, you've been involved in a gangbang thing'?

Is this worse than a guy going to a club and having 5 separate plays that night??"

Have you ever been to a gangbang? I have recently and now my fantasy will permanently remain a fantasy

Maybe I should not judge based on just one experience but frankly, I don't think I could keep my dinner down at another one

over a year ago

I dont care who my meets play with before or after me and likewise my return meets dont appear to either.

if its not for someone that I've met x amount of people or someone in particular..och well..its only a shag I've missed..

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

-Courtney "

I've been to gangbangs and enjoyed it, I have the veris on my profile ( It's Elite swingers parties if you want to know which one)

There are some judgemental people on this site and on this thread, quite frankly I couldn't care less if they don't want to meet me because I've been to a gangbang. I enjoy going to them and I will continue to do so, I'm having fun and I'll run my profile how I like. So if you ever hold that gangbang Courtney and looking for guys please send me an invite.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

The gangbangs I've been to have all been with condoms, rules are set out before it starts so if you try bareback you will be asked to leave. I also get checked at the gum clinic every 3 months. If someone thinks going to a gangbang means you'll have std's then they really haven't got a clue.

over a year ago

"I've refused to meet because of someone's veri's. Childish I know .

There is one local woman who, if a guy has met her, I won't meet him. If veri's are hidden then I will blatantly ask if he's met her!!!

As others have said, I value myself and my health. I've chatted with a couple of guys who have been with her and they don't really have anything nice to say about her although that's not always what their veri's say!! Another good reason not to meet them!! "

Why what has she done to upset you?

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

One of the reason I stopped showing veris.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Also checks on not just who she has had sex with but with whom he then had sex; this has to go back atleast eight 'generations' to minimise risk of bareback exposure

Credit checks are a good idea too before inviting them into your home"

Can I run a background check on you jossie I real thorough one going back to school grades and who you dated then .

I'm not stalking you honest just wanting a clearer picture of your love life before I commit .

Don't worry about that black car following you around its just the PI I'm using to gather the information I need to make up my mind

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Credit checks are a good idea too before inviting them into your home

Can I run a background check on you jossie I real thorough one going back to school grades and who you dated then .

I'm not stalking you honest just wanting a clearer picture of your love life before I commit .

Don't worry about that black car following you around its just the PI I'm using to gather the information I need to make up my mind "

I got good grades in school Does that mean I pass

Oh, they're not going anywhere now with slashed tyres

over a year ago

I've had men say they don't meet women who have met bi men or men of a particular colour. I think that's the conversation they should have had before they have sex with a woman

over a year ago

-Courtney

I've been to gangbangs and enjoyed it, I have the veris on my profile ( It's Elite swingers parties if you want to know which one)

There are some judgemental people on this site and on this thread, quite frankly I couldn't care less if they don't want to meet me because I've been to a gangbang. I enjoy going to them and I will continue to do so, I'm having fun and I'll run my profile how I like. So if you ever hold that gangbang Courtney and looking for guys please send me an invite. "

I did wonder how long it would take before someone offered their up their services.....

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

From the way I view this thread.l think honesty don't pay. If guys decided to keep juicy verification on their profile and hide verification from gang bang and bareback/ TV/TS From public view. I presume the people will accept them with full face value

over a year ago

No but ive had hassel from people whove met women i have asking for threesomes etc so ive hidden some of my veris

over a year ago

-Courtney

There are some judgemental people on this site and on this thread, quite frankly I couldn't care less if they don't want to meet me because I've been to a gangbang. I enjoy going to them and I will continue to do so, I'm having fun and I'll run my profile how I like. So if you ever hold that gangbang Courtney and looking for guys please send me an invite.

I did wonder how long it would take before someone offered their up their services....."

Yes, but that wasn't my intention in asking the question.

I was mostly curious to hear from other women, but it seems the men are more likey to answer.

I guess I am wondering if it is simply the fact of having been to a gangbang that matters in not wanting to meet someone, or if the type of gangbang matters (whether the men have to pay, whether the woman has to hold regular gangabngs, etc.)

over a year ago

-Courtney

I did wonder how long it would take before someone offered their up their services.....

I was mostly curious to hear from other women, but it seems the men are more likey to answer.

I guess I am wondering if it is simply the fact of having been to a gangbang that matters in not wanting to meet someone, or if the type of gangbang matters (whether the men have to pay, whether the woman has to hold regular gangabngs, etc.)"

I didn't think it was your intention & I answered earlier.

We all have our preferences when it comes to who we meet and why, I guess its just another filter reading the veri trail. I would say for me it's usually more than just one element of a profile that determines whether I am interested or not.

To me ( and I'll wait for the backlash ) gangbangs are not on my sexual list of interests and they conjure up an image of seediness. Whilst I know that is not always the case (and if it floats yer boat crack on) if I'm reading a veri that's what I will think.

Of course no one has to show their veri's and it may well be the case I've met people that have attended them

I'm sure whilst trying to give you an answer this won't read well but I know that I mean & am used to having a difference of opinion on here.

As I've said earlier, look after number 1, Meet who you want & tick all the boxes you want to.

over a year ago

-Courtney

I guess I am wondering if it is simply the fact of having been to a gangbang that matters in not wanting to meet someone, or if the type of gangbang matters (whether the men have to pay, whether the woman has to hold regular gangabngs, etc.)

I didn't think it was your intention & I answered earlier.

We all have our preferences when it comes to who we meet and why, I guess its just another filter reading the veri trail. I would say for me it's usually more than just one element of a profile that determines whether I am interested or not.

To me ( and I'll wait for the backlash ) gangbangs are not on my sexual list of interests and they conjure up an image of seediness. Whilst I know that is not always the case (and if it floats yer boat crack on) if I'm reading a veri that's what I will think.

Of course no one has to show their veri's and it may well be the case I've met people that have attended them

I'm sure whilst trying to give you an answer this won't read well but I know that I mean & am used to having a difference of opinion on here.

As I've said earlier, look after number 1, Meet who you want & tick all the boxes you want to."

Thank you for answering, and I did see your answer earlier as well

I don't think it comes off badly, I can see where you are coming from. And I don't think you should get backlash for who you want to meet at all. I personally am just a curious bugger

over a year ago

yes if you display your notches

over a year ago

The green eyed monster is always a problem on here ,people say they don't get jealous but they do its human nature

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"The green eyed monster is always a problem on here ,people say they don't get jealous but they do its human nature "
why is it human nature to get jealous over people having recreational sex? I know some people get jealous, but they have a choice how to deal with it.

But I do not think it's human nature to come on a site that you know is predomantly NSA and then get jealous because people are doing just that, some people get it and some dont

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The green eyed monster is always a problem on here ,people say they don't get jealous but they do its human nature why is it human nature to get jealous over people having recreational sex? I know some people get jealous, but they have a choice how to deal with it.

But I do not think it's human nature to come on a site that you know is predomantly NSA and then get jealous because people are doing just that, some people get it and some dont"

This is true - I liken having recreational sex to playing golf. I'm still getting my balls nears holes and there's a club involved.....type analogy...nota good one but one with lots of opportunities for puns....my point being that there is no reason for anyone on here to be jealous of other people. Swinging and jealousy are not good bedfellows. Attend to your own insecurities, I say, before projecting them onto others.

Post new Message to Thread