FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the perfect inbox message (for the ladies)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies what consists of the perfect inbox message ? what do you like to see ? what kind of message would stand out to you ? also does the first inbox message have to have a face pic ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Gizza shag, ya bint!

Works on occasion

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be from someone I'm interested in. The end.

over a year ago

"Be from someone I'm interested in. The end. "

THIS!

over a year ago

No such thing

Some women might get my sense of humour

Some might be impressed by my material excess

Some might get on with my finely developed sense of irony and sarcasm.

Most probably just delete

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Ladies what consists of the perfect inbox message ? what do you like to see ? what kind of message would stand out to you ? also does the first inbox message have to have a face pic ?"

No such thing as the perfect message as different ladies like different things, just read the profile and write a message back cut and paste will get you no where at all my friend

over a year ago

"Ladies what consists of the perfect inbox message ? what do you like to see ? what kind of message would stand out to you ? also does the first inbox message have to have a face pic ?

No such thing as the perfect message as different ladies like different things, just read the profile and write a message back cut and paste will get you no where at all my friend "

ive never cut and pasted a message to anyone , thats just damn lazy

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Ladies what consists of the perfect inbox message ? what do you like to see ? what kind of message would stand out to you ? also does the first inbox message have to have a face pic ?

No such thing as the perfect message as different ladies like different things, just read the profile and write a message back cut and paste will get you no where at all my friend

ive never cut and pasted a message to anyone , thats just damn lazy "

but to be honest that's what it seems like you're looking for the perfect message to cut and paste and send to as many ladies as possible i maybe wrong but that's what it looks like from here *sorry* not having a go

over a year ago

but to be honest that's what it seems like you're looking for the perfect message to cut and paste and send to as many ladies as possible i maybe wrong but that's what it looks like from here *sorry* not having a go "

no not at all im not a copy and paster guy , i like to type to type not just bang copy and paste , asking for the perfect message it was in general and looking for pointers on what to send and what not to send

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

but to be honest that's what it seems like you're looking for the perfect message to cut and paste and send to as many ladies as possible i maybe wrong but that's what it looks like from here *sorry* not having a go

no not at all im not a copy and paster guy , i like to type to type not just bang copy and paste , asking for the perfect message it was in general and looking for pointers on what to send and what not to send"

i believe you and understanding what you're saying i was just pointing out how it may look to others

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Gies a shag ..has worked on occasion

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Gies a shag ..has worked on occasion "

Never works for me

And OP the best one is one that suits the person your mailing

over a year ago

"Ladies what consists of the perfect inbox message ? what do you like to see ? what kind of message would stand out to you ? also does the first inbox message have to have a face pic ?"

I could tell you but then I would have to shoot you.

over a year ago

If there are no face pics on the profile, then yes, I want a face pic with the first message or I just delete it.

over a year ago

So basically, as long as there's a face/torso pic that you find attractive, a simple "Hi!" will suffice?

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"So basically, as long as there's a face/torso pic that you find attractive, a simple "Hi!" will suffice?"

Yep

over a year ago

"So basically, as long as there's a face/torso pic that you find attractive, a simple "Hi!" will suffice?

Yep "

Testing.

over a year ago

"So basically, as long as there's a face/torso pic that you find attractive, a simple "Hi!" will suffice?"

Yes, if I like the face then a hi is fine.

over a year ago

"So basically, as long as there's a face/torso pic that you find attractive, a simple "Hi!" will suffice?

Yep

Testing. "

Ah fuck, age ranges.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Be from someone I'm interested in. The end. "

I knew I was doing something wrong. Dam!

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Sometimes it helps if it is obvious from your message that you have read their profile and not just stared at their tits.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

...that'll work as we're all the same liking the same thing!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

No such thing as the perfect message as different ladies like different things, just read the profile and write a message back cut and paste will get you no where at all my friend "

Someone who gets it!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

no not at all im not a copy and paster guy , i like to type to type not just bang copy and paste , asking for the perfect message it was in general and looking for pointers on what to send and what not to send

i believe you and understanding what you're saying i was just pointing out how it may look to others "

To be fair I thought the same as you.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/15 18:22:32]

Post new Message to Thread