Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

what does nsa mean to you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since reading the forums I've realised that people have very different interpretations.

Yes, the letters stand for no strings attached but then, there are strings, mainly in the form of expectations ie use of condoms, respecting boundaries etc.

Some say its a release from responsibilities, but again, you have a responsibility to turn up and possibly one of discretion, a responsibility to be clean and there's certainly a responsibility for your sexual health.

Is it a lack of emotional attachment? Does wanting to satisfy your partner count as an emotion? What about excitement?

Has a difference in interpretation ever spoiled a meet for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

NSA to me means sex with no emotional attachment.

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"NSA to me means sex with no emotional attachment.

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave."

This ^ to the point that I agree both an arrival and leave time. Whilst I'm there, I'm 100% theirs and when I'm not, I'm not.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave."

Does the sex have pre-defined boundaries?

Does no emotional attachment mean that if you later found out that they had lied about their relationship status you wouldn't be bothered?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave.

Does no emotional attachment mean that if you later found out that they had lied about their relationship status you wouldn't be bothered? "

There are things I will not do and I tell him before we get naked. i.e. safe sex only, no pain, watersport, bukkake, these are non negotiable to me. There may be things I have done at other times that I may not wish to do that night, that is down to me at that moment.

I won't knowingly meet attached men, but should I find out afterwards I won't be fucking him again. Not because he has hurt or lied to me, but because I have no time for cheaters.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave."

over a year ago

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave."

Sounds like a panda; eats shoots and leaves.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

National Security Agency

over a year ago

For us it is a friendly meeting at which everyone gets on well and has enjoyable sex.

There is no emotion involved. No need for great chemistry as in choosing a long term lover. No expectation of great honesty, commitment or caring. Just hard cocks and wet pussies enjoying themselves. NSA Q.E.D.

over a year ago

"National Security Agency "

There's always one isn't there?

(although it's usually me)

over a year ago

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave."

And it should mean no contact I between fucking (apart from arranging the next)

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't do NSA.

I like friends. I like to like people. I like to do dinner or drinks. I like to be sociable. I like to sleepover. I like breakfast. There are always strings with me.

However, I don't want to marry you, move in, meet your mother, make your laundry basket magically empty and I don't want to mow down your bunnies!

It is possible to have not so casual sex with the same person several times without being more than casual sex buddies.

I like the good strings. I don't like needy, possessive, jealous, controlling, boiling strings. I do what works for me. As should everyone else. When I find people who work for me it's very cool indeed. Everyone needs someone to fit with them every now and again.

over a year ago

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave.

Does no emotional attachment mean that if you later found out that they had lied about their relationship status you wouldn't be bothered? "

This is the one place that there shouldn't be any need for lies.

over a year ago

"I don't do NSA.

I like friends. I like to like people. I like to do dinner or drinks. I like to be sociable. I like to sleepover. I like breakfast. There are always strings with me.

However, I don't want to marry you, move in, meet your mother, make your laundry basket magically empty and I don't want to mow down your bunnies!

It is possible to have not so casual sex with the same person several times without being more than casual sex buddies.

I like the good strings. I don't like needy, possessive, jealous, controlling, boiling strings. I do what works for me. As should everyone else. When I find people who work for me it's very cool indeed. Everyone needs someone to fit with them every now and again. "

Good response

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

NSA = toilet tissue

Soft, strong and disposable

By *chooloffilthWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

National Space Administration

V x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/15 15:20:43]

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

NSA = No Strings Attached

A* for me

By *olfgangvwMan
over a year ago

Mansfield

NSA- No Strings Attached

In my case when I look for NSA I'm not bothered whether your a man or woman, straight, bi or gay, married or not, black or white or what you look like. I just want sex!

over a year ago

No Sex Available

over a year ago

To me it means either just straight fucking or having the whole drinks first,fuck then cuddle then leave, it's like a 'relationship experience' but at the end of the night you get up leave and maybe not see that person again

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No Significant After-effects

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We meet.

Have sex.

Leave."

This...which is why we like the club...often don't even know names so no attachment possible.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

I thought it meant NASA

over a year ago

To me NSA is more than a quick fuck and see you later. I have had NSA relationships.

We can enjoy their company, without getting to know them too much, you don't have much emotional attachment to the person but because your friendly the sex is better.

I mean, who doesn't want to have a laugh and a joke ending with amazing sex. After that you go back to your day and meet up whenever both parties are free. It's stress free and the sex is good

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Since reading the forums I've realised that people have very different interpretations.

Yes, the letters stand for no strings attached but then, there are strings, mainly in the form of expectations ie use of condoms, respecting boundaries etc.

Some say its a release from responsibilities, but again, you have a responsibility to turn up and possibly one of discretion, a responsibility to be clean and there's certainly a responsibility for your sexual health.

Is it a lack of emotional attachment? Does wanting to satisfy your partner count as an emotion? What about excitement?

Has a difference in interpretation ever spoiled a meet for you?

"

To me it simply means sex with no expectations of commitment or the prospect of entering into a potential boyfriend/girlfriend/relationship situation. The understanding on the part of both people that the interest is merely a physical/sexual one

over a year ago

"I don't do NSA.

I like the good strings. I don't like needy, possessive, jealous, controlling, boiling strings. I do what works for me. As should everyone else. When I find people who work for me it's very cool indeed. Everyone needs someone to fit with them every now and again. "

Excellent reply. I can't do nsa. More like fwb.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

NSA.... No such thing! It is not possible to have sex with no strings, there will always be emotion. But, whereas some just want to have sex and leave, for us that is not what we are looking for. For us, making friends is important. Being able to call and say "coming out for a meal sometime soon?" And then meeting up, having a meal like we do with any friends, but with no subject taboo.

So, although we are not looking for a loving relationship outside ours, we do like to have relationships with our playmates. That is why we meet many times with couples we have known for years. Actually, we got accused of being time wasters because out validations are sparse. Well, we don't get many because.

1. No fookers type to us!

2. No point in being validated by the same people.

So, some kind of friendly relationship is looked for, that means NSA is dead in the water for us!

over a year ago

This is a subject that will vary from person to person.

No strings to me, means just that. You can be friends with someone and have sex. Yes, with a friendship there is a certain amount of emotion, but only as in friends. Many of my meets, I am lucky to have continued seeing them or still in contact. Its always nice to know how people are getting on.

It depends on whether sex is a physical act or an emotional one? I suspect this may vary from male to female? For me, I give myself physically and perhaps emotionally for the time I am with them. But when I walk away then that is that.

I suspect a lot of couples, and possibly, some singles would be a little upset to think that someone has become 'emotionally attached' to their partner or themselves if single!

Post new Message to Thread