Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fab clubbing!

Jump to newest

By *ebaucherouspoet OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

So I'm not so experienced with swinging, being a young gent and the like. I have however wanted to try out the club scene and see what happens!

Would anyone, within reason and after a little talking, fancy whisking me to the best club around?;)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I'm not so experienced with swinging, being a young gent and the like. I have however wanted to try out the club scene and see what happens!

Would anyone, within reason and after a little talking, fancy whisking me to the best club around?;)"

Half the fun is finding people when you get there and being sociable enough to fit in, and confident enough to get them to fuck you

over a year ago

The general idea is go to meet people

over a year ago

You'd also have to find one that allows your age as a lot are 21+

over a year ago

Bradford

Always been a little scared to go on my own lol! And don't really know where any are

over a year ago

"Always been a little scared to go on my own lol! And don't really know where any are "

Just Google sex clubs near.... Or, have a look in the tab on the homepage where you can see reviews, and when you see one you like, Google the name and general area. Most have a website you can look at with a price guide for entry and membership as sex clubs have to offer membership

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Also, few people will want to go with a total stranger. If you turn out to have 'issues' they are then either lumbered with you, or some of the opprobrium of bringing you sticks on them.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Always been a little scared to go on my own lol! And don't really know where any are

Just Google sex clubs near.... Or, have a look in the tab on the homepage where you can see reviews, and when you see one you like, Google the name and general area. Most have a website you can look at with a price guide for entry and membership as sex clubs have to offer membership"

Damn, you're good!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Always been a little scared to go on my own lol! And don't really know where any are "

well if you are scared and in effect asking for a handholder to be honest i don't think clubs are likely to be for you.....

I always say to people just go with an open mind and no expectations...

if you can just chat to people about anything they will be fine, we all use to be know once (and just because you are in a swinging club then conversation doesn't have to revovle around sex... in fact you'll find the oppostie and that other stuff will come up naturally in conversation )

most clubs are like friendly pubs... or nightclubs.... you get out what you put in...

over a year ago

Bradford

Thank you! I think I might just have to take the plunge, you've all been quite helpful

Post new Message to Thread