Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Man flu

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any ladies fancy rubbing vics into my chest and making me a nice lemsip hot drink , im all bunged up and want to play but am in coughing,sneezing and spluttering

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Any ladies fancy rubbing vics into my chest and making me a nice lemsip hot drink , im all bunged up and want to play but am in coughing,sneezing and spluttering "

I had that this morning, so I made a story fry with two scotch bonnet peppers and a bulb of garlic in it - funny thing is, everything is clear now (just waiting for it to hit the other end ..... )

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Any ladies fancy rubbing vics into my chest and making me a nice lemsip hot drink , im all bunged up and want to play but am in coughing,sneezing and spluttering

I had that this morning, so I made a story fry with two scotch bonnet peppers and a bulb of garlic in it - funny thing is, everything is clear now (just waiting for it to hit the other end ..... ) "

Stir fry ....

over a year ago

"

I had that this morning, so I made a story fry with two scotch bonnet peppers and a bulb of garlic in it - funny thing is, everything is clear now (just waiting for it to hit the other end ..... ) "

Sounds like ring sting is on the way , OUCHIES

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"

I had that this morning, so I made a story fry with two scotch bonnet peppers and a bulb of garlic in it - funny thing is, everything is clear now (just waiting for it to hit the other end ..... )

Sounds like ring sting is on the way , OUCHIES "

But the cold and flu symptoms have gone and I have the stir fry all to myself as the kids are not going near it

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Rub it on your feet!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any ladies fancy rubbing vics into my chest and making me a nice lemsip hot drink , im all bunged up and want to play but am in coughing,sneezing and spluttering "

Hope you get better soon, just got ridof the flu myself.

over a year ago

I can think of better places to rub it than my feet but it would sting, heard it works on the feet

Bubbles you are close fancy helping a man in need ?

Post new Message to Thread