Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Messages from men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do other men message you when it's clear from your profile your not bi !?! Are they just testing the water....you get excited by getting a message and then realise it's just another guy 'wanting to suck your cock' lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

many, many guys are declared as straight and love the cock.

god bless them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and some delusional fools think that all guys are secretly bi......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Put on the filter then you wont get the msgs lol.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Put on the filter then you wont get the msgs lol."

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

think it may be to do with them not reading profiles similar to us getting messages from guys in ireland and even USA saying "wanna meet" lol

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

In the same way men have a fantasy about "turning" a lesbian some gay guys want to "turn" a straight man.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Why do other men message you when it's clear from your profile your not bi !?! Are they just testing the water....you get excited by getting a message and then realise it's just another guy 'wanting to suck your cock' lol. "

They just might fancy you from your photo...noticed you like Fisting and Rimming in your interests and thought they would just try there luck.

Maybe where you live "Bent"on might give them the wrong idea

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for info, didn't realise there was a filter.....filter on and hopefully no more male messages.

over a year ago

"think it may be to do with them not reading profiles similar to us getting messages from guys in ireland and even USA saying "wanna meet" lol "

They're reading your username as newyorkpair perhaps? Or they're crackers...

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Hello there ... I'm a bloke

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"think it may be to do with them not reading profiles similar to us getting messages from guys in ireland and even USA saying "wanna meet" lol

They're reading your username as newyorkpair perhaps? Or they're crackers..."

i think the latter lol

over a year ago

"think it may be to do with them not reading profiles similar to us getting messages from guys in ireland and even USA saying "wanna meet" lol "

Haha had a guy in Ohio message me asking if I wanted to swing by his private glory hole a few days ago

over a year ago

I dont mind messages from guys..but if they ask me for some kind of bi play, I delete the mail...its easy enough.Ask again and I block.

its been useful having male friends over the years for various types of meets, so no need to block

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"think it may be to do with them not reading profiles similar to us getting messages from guys in ireland and even USA saying "wanna meet" lol

Haha had a guy in Ohio message me asking if I wanted to swing by his private glory hole a few days ago"

was he paying air fare??? lol

over a year ago

Haha had a guy in Ohio message me asking if I wanted to swing by his private glory hole a few days ago

was he paying air fare??? lol "

Should've asked...could've had a free holiday

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Why do other men message you when it's clear from your profile your not bi !?! Are they just testing the water....you get excited by getting a message and then realise it's just another guy 'wanting to suck your cock' lol. "
. Does receiving a message from a man do you any harm? You are not compelled to reply to them.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We get loads of messages from straight guys. Loads from guys saying they want me to know what its like to duck a real man, not a bi one (yup!) and on my single profile I get loads from guys and couples, to the extent that I have now hidden it ... some people will try their luck. Lots of guys pretend they are bi to get to the woman if a bi couple, and lots of bi guys pretend they are not ... its just a bit mad to be honest ..

over a year ago

We have specifics on our profile which we look for. People outside them message all the time. They are just taking a chance not worth sweating the little things.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

was he paying air fare??? lol

Should've asked...could've had a free holiday "

see a woman thinks of these things lol

over a year ago

I chat to anyone, i had a bloke message me last night to see if id like a MMF both of us being straight some blokes just enjoy chatting thats all.

over a year ago

I think there are so many bi men who put 'straight', they're just hopeful that the men they message are doing the same!

Post new Message to Thread