Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight female looking for a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I'm a straight female that is starting to explore the idea of playing with a couple but not sure how much interest there would be, obviously being straight would mean the male would be getting all my attention.

I have enjoyed MFM with my husband so i'm thinking it's maybe along the same lines ie FMF. I get this won't be for many but is there any interest in this sort of threesome?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ondimentsCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

This is something we'd be interested in as bbq is straight. Haven't had any luck finding people into it yet though!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not here there isn't , but I think there will be elsewhere

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We only play at the club but would be happy with this as we are both straight.

over a year ago

This is exactly the type of threesome we have been looking for with a woman.

I think on fab most are looking for bi women, but there are plenty like us who are also looking for straight women for a threesome.

-Courtney

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I've had a similar thing I'm straight and wanna join a mf but I will only play with the male...tho I qm coming round to the idea of the women playing with me while he fks me .... But I cant touch back big phobia

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I really enjoy an mff where the other f and I kiss, touch and stroke each other, but I would also enjoy B getting all the attention from the two ladies - it's just a different kind of fun.

over a year ago

"I really enjoy an mff where the other f and I kiss, touch and stroke each other, but I would also enjoy B getting all the attention from the two ladies - it's just a different kind of fun. "

This.

Love seeing R enjoying himself so although bi, would happily play straight too

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Would you technically be playing with the couple though, or just the male? Why a couple if the male is getting all of your attention - would you just ignore the woman? That sounds a bit weird to me ...

over a year ago

"Would you technically be playing with the couple though, or just the male? Why a couple if the male is getting all of your attention - would you just ignore the woman? That sounds a bit weird to me ..."

It's just something that i'd like to try, It's to give the male half the pleasure.

Not sure it's weird..

Do you think a straight MFM threesome is weird?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Would you technically be playing with the couple though, or just the male? Why a couple if the male is getting all of your attention - would you just ignore the woman? That sounds a bit weird to me ...

It's just something that i'd like to try, It's to give the male half the pleasure.

Not sure it's weird..

Do you think a straight MFM threesome is weird?"

Well, I do, to be honest - but then that is just me I suppose, not something we do ... would just meet the guy myself, or vice versa - as at a club we pretty much play separately anyway ...

over a year ago

"Would you technically be playing with the couple though, or just the male? Why a couple if the male is getting all of your attention - would you just ignore the woman? That sounds a bit weird to me ...

Not sure it's weird..

Well, I do, to be honest - but then that is just me I suppose, not something we do ... would just meet the guy myself, or vice versa - as at a club we pretty much play separately anyway ..."

Ok.. just shows how we're all different and looking for different things, have fun with what you like x

over a year ago

Not sure it's weird..

Well, I do, to be honest - but then that is just me I suppose, not something we do ... would just meet the guy myself, or vice versa - as at a club we pretty much play separately anyway ..."

I agree with delightful on this. A straight mfm threesome feels different then just meeting a different guy separately from Marc. I imagine a fmf would be similar.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I think its right, we are all different and its good we know what we like - for us, its all about sharing, that is the turn on for us ..

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet a couple where the lady was straight, I like reciprocity.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Not sure it's weird..

It makes total sense to me. It also makes me think that it's a nice turnaround to the usual threads about whether or not a bi guy can play straight in an MFM. I think I could as a bi girl in an FMF.

over a year ago

Not sure it's weird..

Well, I do, to be honest - but then that is just me I suppose, not something we do ... would just meet the guy myself, or vice versa - as at a club we pretty much play separately anyway ...

I agree with delightful on this. A straight mfm threesome feels different then just meeting a different guy separately from Marc. I imagine a fmf would be similar. "

Thank you.. For me/us it's also trying new things, our boundaries change every so often, Not wanting to try everything tomorrow but we're not getting any younger and so many things to try x

over a year ago

I'm bi. But am happy both playing with couples with a bi female and those who are straight!

over a year ago

I and my fwb would love to try this we keep talking about it , have like reading all the comments

over a year ago

I must say i'm very encouraged that there are couple's on here who would allow a straight female to be part of there play time, It's something i'm defiantly going to explore more.. Thank you to those that relied. x

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Not sure it's weird..

It makes total sense to me. It also makes me think that it's a nice turnaround to the usual threads about whether or not a bi guy can play straight in an MFM. I think I could as a bi girl in an FMF."

Agreed, I think a fair few guys steer away from Mr Law as he is bi and they think he maybe cannot restrain himself - well, he has a particular type and one of the things that is important is they want to be a part of it; if they don't, he has no problems playing straight. Same for me - and there do seem to be lots more straight women who think I won't be able to help myself when they are around - I had always thought this was because they felt so irresistible in themselves, but now I see it may be because they have suffered from predators before. I am not interested in playing with straight women in the slightest, nor do I have any desire to 'convert' them ...

over a year ago

Not sure it's weird..

It makes total sense to me. It also makes me think that it's a nice turnaround to the usual threads about whether or not a bi guy can play straight in an MFM. I think I could as a bi girl in an FMF.

Agreed, I think a fair few guys steer away from Mr Law as he is bi and they think he maybe cannot restrain himself - well, he has a particular type and one of the things that is important is they want to be a part of it; if they don't, he has no problems playing straight. Same for me - and there do seem to be lots more straight women who think I won't be able to help myself when they are around - I had always thought this was because they felt so irresistible in themselves, but now I see it may be because they have suffered from predators before. I am not interested in playing with straight women in the slightest, nor do I have any desire to 'convert' them ... "

A bi female in a couple wouldn't concern me at all as a Bi male wouldn't/doesn't concern my Husband when we have MFM.

Bits and bobs touch as everyone is playing which we both except is going to happen. x

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Not sure it's weird..

I could have sex with one, two or three men and orgasm repeatedly in quick succession

I did not know that a man was capable of doing that. And if that is the case, what is she going to be doing? Sitting in an arm-chair watching us and going through this season's knitting patterns?

I would be better off just seeking out a man without having to also play the exhibitionist and a performing seal

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Not sure it's weird..

I could have sex with one, two or three men and orgasm repeatedly in quick succession

I did not know that a man was capable of doing that. And if that is the case, what is she going to be doing? Sitting in an arm-chair watching us and going through this season's knitting patterns?

I would be better off just seeking out a man without having to also play the exhibitionist and a performing seal"

I agree, if Mr wants to play with a woman, I have no desire to watch ... he can go and do his own thing. Funny though, if he is playing with a man, its a different story (although neither are performing for me as usually too much into it to notice). I had always thought that I know what its like to see a woman and a man together and if I wanted to watch, I would hook a mirror upon when we play, whereas him playing with a man is something different ...

By *hessycplCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Not sure it's weird..

Agreed, I think a fair few guys steer away from Mr Law as he is bi and they think he maybe cannot restrain himself - well, he has a particular type and one of the things that is important is they want to be a part of it; if they don't, he has no problems playing straight. Same for me - and there do seem to be lots more straight women who think I won't be able to help myself when they are around - I had always thought this was because they felt so irresistible in themselves, but now I see it may be because they have suffered from predators before. I am not interested in playing with straight women in the slightest, nor do I have any desire to 'convert' them ... "

This is the problem for us. Sam is 100% straight, has no inclination to try it at all. A couple we met a while ago started as a straight couple, she then tried bi with someone else and kept trying to convert Sam, to the point that on a meet she tried it on with Sam, needless to say that meeting ended very quickly and we broke off contact.

This has put us off meeting any couples with a bi fem, I know we shouldn't tarr everyone with the same brush.

We are trying to find a fem for a FMF, but just not found one yet. Sam has alot of fun in straight and bi MMF so would like to try it the other way round

over a year ago

When I became single, I was bi-curious. I had a profile clearly explaining that it was experimental for me. I was extremely lucky in meeting a couple where 'she' got off more seeing her man with another woman, and was happy with the bi-playful result. I had a couple more experiments, all good.

After a while, I was weary of social meets with couples that went no further. The women were mainly after a playmate for their husband when they were at work.

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

Although t likes playing with both sexes, she also likes to watch D with other women and we'd be happy to entertain a straight female in an FFM

Post new Message to Thread