Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Oh god vanilla.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a vanilla date tomorrow, I'm so excited, because he is gorgeous, and we've spoken over the phone........as a swinger I will just go in for the kill.....but...but... should I control myself? Kiss, cuddle, pretend I'm innocent? Totally confused!!!!!!!!I really like this guy, but who knows he might be a swinger too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Try to just enjoy the date, not formulate a plan of attack

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Depends if you want to see if a relationship could work with him or you just want a shag..?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Personally if I was on a vanilla date it would mean that I'd like things to progress further if we got on so there would definetly be no sex

Just enjoy yoirself

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd go with the flow but if you want to date with a view to a relationship, keep your knickers on. Do the dating thing, get to know him. If he's not boyfriend material but you want to fuck him, drop your knickers when you've worked that out and not before.

over a year ago

"Depends if you want to see if a relationship could work with him or you just want a shag..?"

This is the confusion, I don't know what I want, I really like him, but can't imagine giving this lifestyle up

....but if I instantly give him sex tomorrow, I might not hear from again, as he got what he wanted......confused.com. He is so my type of man.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well do what you like then.

over a year ago

"I'd go with the flow but if you want to date with a view to a relationship, keep your knickers on. Do the dating thing, get to know him. If he's not boyfriend material but you want to fuck him, drop your knickers when you've worked that out and not before. "

Exactly thanks for that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Christ vanilla!

Cos I'm soooo good at that

So you have to play by the rules. Don't shag him until the 10th date, or is that the 20th?

No kissing on the lips for the first date, just cheek. Take a chaperone with you, preferably a family member.

Totally make up the number of ex boyfriends and shags you've had.

In fact you're a virgin!

So best of luck!

over a year ago

" I have a vanilla date tomorrow, I'm so excited, because he is gorgeous, and we've spoken over the phone........as a swinger I will just go in for the kill.....but...but... should I control myself? Kiss, cuddle, pretend I'm innocent? Totally confused!!!!!!!!I really like this guy, but who knows he might be a swinger too. "

well there are two options:

1) take it slowly and act all sweet and innocent and see where it goes

or

2) Take him home, tie him the the bed and ride him till he cant take anymore

If it is a potential proper adult relationship 1 might be best and let him slowly come to terms with your liberated side!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I'd go with the flow but if you want to date with a view to a relationship, keep your knickers on. Do the dating thing, get to know him. If he's not boyfriend material but you want to fuck him, drop your knickers when you've worked that out and not before. "

over a year ago

Well I told my ex boyfriend that I was a swinger (fine I may have embellished that I was a total Saint seeing him) he was fine with it!

over a year ago

I have a vanilla date on Sunday...after an incredible meet on Saturday. I feel quite flattered, and for a short moment experiencing the best of both worlds.

over a year ago

" I have a vanilla date tomorrow, I'm so excited, because he is gorgeous, and we've spoken over the phone........as a swinger I will just go in for the kill.....but...but... should I control myself? Kiss, cuddle, pretend I'm innocent? Totally confused!!!!!!!!I really like this guy, but who knows he might be a swinger too.

or

If it is a potential proper adult relationship 1 might be best and let him slowly come to terms with your liberated side!"

I fancy him so much , I might just dive into option 2 lol......oh come on, he looking for a shag too, who am I kidding myself......If the sparks are there, they are, if not, so what, I got to fuck a gorgeous guy.

over a year ago

" I have a vanilla date tomorrow, I'm so excited, because he is gorgeous, and we've spoken over the phone........as a swinger I will just go in for the kill.....but...but... should I control myself? Kiss, cuddle, pretend I'm innocent? Totally confused!!!!!!!!I really like this guy, but who knows he might be a swinger too. "
think your pics give it away I have a good idea what he will be expecting

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Keep you knickers on.....but wear a crutchless pair if you feel the urge

over a year ago

" I have a vanilla date tomorrow, I'm so excited, because he is gorgeous, and we've spoken over the phone........as a swinger I will just go in for the kill.....but...but... should I control myself? Kiss, cuddle, pretend I'm innocent? Totally confused!!!!!!!!I really like this guy, but who knows he might be a swinger too. think your pics give it away I have a good idea what he will be expecting "

Emmmmmm I didn't meet him on here lol, he has never seen these pics

over a year ago

Chillout & go with the flow, don't overthink the evening!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Play it by ear.

At least you will hear him comming

]

over a year ago

If all he's after is a fuck and then to fuck off then he'll do that after a few dates or the first date.

If he isn't into sexually promiscuous women then you're gonna have to change who you are to be with him.

Just enjoy your time with him, if it's meant to be it'll happen.

over a year ago

I'd love a Vanilla date.lol

Claire

XX

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

If he's seen ur profile pics there's no innocent about it lol x

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

All this rules stuff is baffling. If you like each other and the sparks fly, does a first or third date bonk really matter?

You go with your gut feeling love

over a year ago

Go straight for the kill

over a year ago

" I have a vanilla date tomorrow, I'm so excited, because he is gorgeous, and we've spoken over the phone........as a swinger I will just go in for the kill.....but...but... should I control myself? Kiss, cuddle, pretend I'm innocent? Totally confused!!!!!!!!I really like this guy, but who knows he might be a swinger too.

or

If it is a potential proper adult relationship 1 might be best and let him slowly come to terms with your liberated side!

I fancy him so much , I might just dive into option 2 lol......oh come on, he looking for a shag too, who am I kidding myself......If the sparks are there, they are, if not, so what, I got to fuck a gorgeous guy. "

You go for it then - i hope it turns out really well for you x

PS i think i would do the same

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Vanilla is lovely with some marmalade...

Rip him a new one from me

over a year ago

" I have a vanilla date tomorrow, I'm so excited, because he is gorgeous, and we've spoken over the phone........as a swinger I will just go in for the kill.....but...but... should I control myself? Kiss, cuddle, pretend I'm innocent? Totally confused!!!!!!!!I really like this guy, but who knows he might be a swinger too. think your pics give it away I have a good idea what he will be expecting

Emmmmmm I didn't meet him on here lol, he has never seen these pics"

go halves on everything don't have that body on show and be a good girl he may come back for more

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

This made me laugh because our first two meets we did not fuck, just takes and talked .... Turns out now mr law was thinking it was a date because we got on so well. I could not handle it after two meets, and jumped him .... Well, we had met on a swinging site after all, but he says now he did not want to spoil what we had. Nothing has spoilt what we had but then we both knew where we were coming from ... At times it's an interesting dynamic, being most intimate and loving with the person you are filthiest with, doing the dishes and the shopping and making the bed with the person you have shared your most depraved thoughts and actions with, but I guess that what true love is all about ....really, if you want it to work, I would not jeopardize it for a quick fuck and I would totally give up the lifestyle if the time was right for both of us .... The lifestyle has plus and minus points, but there is a sort of soulless quality to it at times ....pepper

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

I do not understand guys the difference you make between the "vanilla" life and the "swinger" life

There is only one life

A good normal date finishes with a "happy ending". A swinger date has only the "happy ending"...

I vote for normal dates anytime

over a year ago

Just be yourself and do whatever feels right

Post new Message to Thread