Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

how big is BBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I like to be open and honest and often describe myself as curvy.. however I'm wondering if BBW would be more appropriate. What size range does it generally start from x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you need tethering down ...

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Some size 12 women think they are fat, so there's not a hard and fast rule about what it means.

There are generalisations but lots of different ones.

over a year ago

Seriously now, there is not a fixed size. Put what you are comfy with. Others will make their own minds up from your pics

over a year ago

18 plus I would say but it depends if you are tall . If you are smaller in height maybe a size less. Anyway i don't think it matters .

over a year ago

It dont really matter. Most guys say athletic when really cant touch there toes.

Curvy sounds about right for you thou op ,

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think curvy is right for you, and to me applies to any women who has proper curves regardless of dress size.

It depends a lot on body type and height.

Some size 20 ladies look great, others look obviously overweight at a size 14...

At the end of the day go with what you feel best fits you.

Nita X

over a year ago

There have been a few posts on this subject recently. I am size 18-20 and tbh when I have stood next to bbw's I do not feel like one. We need something inbetween or just an option to put down dress size on your profile.

Shame though as we are all so different size should not matter so much.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to think it was a size 18 and upwards but a guy messaged me the other day saying he loved bbws so it must start from a size 12

over a year ago

"I'm wondering if BBW would be more appropriate."
I'd say size 16+ depending how you carry it.

However, Are you beautiful?

Personally speaking I hate the term and prefer curvy ... it's just that big doesn't make you beautiful by default, which seems to be the standard nowadays.

Not saying you're not beautiful, but I can't see your face so it's hard to say

Anyway, use it if you like, I'm just some random on the internet.

over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say.

I would not claim it therefore bbw would be a misnoma but bw... Well yes.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd never use that term. I'm a lardy arse but I'd never call myself a BBW.

But then I generally don't give a shit about putting labels on myself so I don't need to decide what size fits unless I'm trying on clothes.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"Hi I like to be open and honest and often describe myself as curvy.. however I'm wondering if BBW would be more appropriate. What size range does it generally start from x"

More than one third of a bus seat

]

over a year ago

I think that no one shud put themselves into boxes...and tbh don't really like the term..Most people have pics and that shud b enough

By *onnie55Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Curvy is great.. Don't measure, don't compare.. Curvy is great!x

over a year ago

Somebody said to me once if your arse gets stuck when you get up from a standard garden chair

however I've blown that theory out the window as mine don't

so I haven't a clue

By *inkylouiseWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

I'm a size 16 and people have called me a bbw like someone previous has said beauty is in the eye of the beholder whether size 10 or 20+ we are all beautiful souls. I hate the term bbw we are confident beautiful women ....life would be so boring if we were all the same .....curves are wonderful and if some don't like them horses for courses iv we all liked the same thing life would be tedious xx

over a year ago

I met a buxom British widow and she swore she was size 14 but I hazard a guess she was an 18 you can't fool me

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Im a size 24 ... I prefer curvy

A guy on here once told me he liked "Bigger" girls ....... I found this very offensive ...

Bigger than what ????.... how rude !!

over a year ago

"I'm a size 16 and people have called me a bbw like someone previous has said beauty is in the eye of the beholder whether size 10 or 20+ we are all beautiful souls. I hate the term bbw we are confident beautiful women ....life would be so boring if we were all the same .....curves are wonderful and if some don't like them horses for courses iv we all liked the same thing life would be tedious xx"
let's change it to CBW then x

over a year ago

Looking at your pics I would say curvy. you look like you have all the right curves in all the right places love the pics

over a year ago

Looking at your pics I would say 'curvy' suits your frame.

For me the term BBW conjures up a picture of very large, pretty women with a lot of wobbly bits.

Tbh tho put what you like & feel comfortable with. I've put myself as 'average' and not one person has ever questioned it.

over a year ago

"Looking at your pics I would say 'curvy' suits your frame.

For me the term BBW conjures up a picture of very large, pretty women with a lot of wobbly bits.

Tbh tho put what you like & feel comfortable with. I've put myself as 'average' and not one person has ever questioned it."

classy come on now you're above average ,dont sell yourself short ,I can actually see you behind that tie

over a year ago

I think this problem crops up with all different sizes. I'm 5'6" and generally a size 10 bottom. I never know what to put.....I have plenty of wobbly bits and don't see myself as slim or athletic. I put curvy and then get messages debating this. Perhaps 'average' is a better description but isn't the average British woman a size 16?

over a year ago

I class myself as a bbw

Don't like the term though

I see it as Big busted women in my case.

Op. I would say curvy.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I think it comes down to two things- how the person sees themselves and how the person viewing them sees them but ultimately most ladies think they are bigger and less sexy than they actually are.

So I might view a say a size 20 lady and think wow what a sexy lady while she might think she is fat. And to the contrary I might look at s size 14 lady and think she is bigger than she think she is.

Try not to over think it and have fun is my advice!

over a year ago

Would it be better if we could actually put our own descriptions rather than ticking a box.

What you call yourself could sometimes give an indication of your mind set and attitude.

It might probably vary from region to region.

You could be a skinny bones, a fat lass, big n bouncy........whatever...go with the flow and what you feel comfortable with in your own head.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Im a size 24 ... I prefer curvy

A guy on here once told me he liked "Bigger" girls ....... I found this very offensive ...

Bigger than what ????.... how rude !!"

Well i'm not being funny but size 24 is large. If you consider that the average dress size for a woman in the UK is a 16, you are 4 sizes larger than that, and a lot of people probably consider a size 16 large.

I'm a size 18-20 and consider myself large, and i've come down from a size 24 myself. When I get to my target of a size 16 i'll still consider myself large!

As for BBW...if you don't have both Bs it doesn't work. Big doesn't equal beautiful IMO.

By *inkylouiseWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

CBW sounds good to me xx

over a year ago

"Hi I like to be open and honest and often describe myself as curvy.. however I'm wondering if BBW would be more appropriate. What size range does it generally start from x"
don't think it is purely about size.....but a bbw woman is probably carring a fair bit more weight...a curvy girl just a few pounds extra. I'd say you are just curvy.....very nicely curvy at that. ...x

over a year ago

I hate the term bbw i much prefer beautiful women regardless of size or form the female form and bodys shapes are beautiful people do have there preferences mine come down to personality and attraction doesnt matter if you are a size 8 or a size 28

You are all beautiful xxx

over a year ago

zero to 6 skinny

8 to 14 thin

16 to 22 large

24 to 26 ample

26 and over BBW or fabulous

Post new Message to Thread