FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I cannot meet - How about a naughty chat?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please don't take this the wrong way as it's not a rant nor is there a need to get the violin out out lol.

I'm still relatively new on here and haven't managed to arrange or attract anyone for a meet yet.

As it's Saturday night and home alone in front of the television; if any ladies fancy a chat tonight, feel free and send me a message

Thanks

Peter x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Please don't take this the wrong way as it's not a rant nor is there a need to get the violin out out lol.

I'm still relatively new on here and haven't managed to arrange or attract anyone for a meet yet.

As it's Saturday night and home alone in front of the television; if any ladies fancy a chat tonight, feel free and send me a message

Thanks

Peter x"

what's the msg you generally send out ???

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'll chat you up in exchange for a cock pic

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Why don't you pop into the chatrooms or come and talk shit in the Lounge with the rest of us?

over a year ago

"Why don't you pop into the chatrooms or come and talk shit in the Lounge with the rest of us? "

Unfortunately my laptop is out if action and chat rooms don't work on mobile phones

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why don't you pop into the chatrooms or come and talk shit in the Lounge with the rest of us?

Unfortunately my laptop is out if action and chat rooms don't work on mobile phones "

Yes they do. I'm assuming that's a no then

over a year ago

"Why don't you pop into the chatrooms or come and talk shit in the Lounge with the rest of us?

Unfortunately my laptop is out if action and chat rooms don't work on mobile phones

Yes they do. I'm assuming that's a no then "

Do you mean the forums or the chat rooms? I'm confused

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes they do. I'm assuming that's a no then "

Perhaps he didn't know they do or his phone is an antique

over a year ago

Perhaps he didn't know they do or his phone is an antique "

Well I never!!!!

Just realised that you can after all. You have to log on as the desktop version of fab rather than the mobile version. Galaxy S5, do all good

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Perhaps he didn't know they do or his phone is an antique

Well I never!!!!

Just realised that you can after all. You have to log on as the desktop version of fab rather than the mobile version. Galaxy S5, do all good "

Just join in on the forums and chat room. I was joking about the cock pic btw.

Post new Message to Thread