Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

SEVEN different types of orgasm...

Jump to newest

By *arkestDesires666 OP   Couple
over a year ago

linconshire

Just thought id throw this out there as i seen this in a article... very interesting i didn't even know about a couple of these....

1) THE CLITORAL ORGASM

The most common, and easily achieved, type of orgasm. Feelings start in the clitoris and send waves of pleasure through the body.

The clitoris is possibly the most nerve-rich area of the woman’s body, all packed into something the size of a pea.

Even gentle stimulation can be enough.

2) THE NIPPLE ORGASM

Nipple stimulation engages the same pleasure centres as the clitoris. While stimulation of the clitoris AND nipples at the same time can have mind-blowing effects, some women are lucky enough to climax on nipple stimulation alone.

3) THE G-SPOT ORGASM

This is where the orgasm begins. Located two to three inches inside the vagina, the G-spot contains a huge amount of pleasurable nerve endings and is found to have a rough texture.

G-spot orgasms can be elusive but are explosive and often lead to a leg-shuddering sensation.

To help achieve one, use a circular motion during intercourse, have sex from behind or gently hook a finger inside your partner. Be patient, it can take 20 to 25 minutes.

4) THE ANAL ORGASM

There are two sphincters at the base of the anus that expand and contract during orgasm anyway. So direct stimulation can lead to an intense orgasm. Make sure your muscles are relaxed and use plenty of lubricant though.

5) THE URETHRAL ORGASM

Sometimes known as the U-spot, it’s a small area of sensitive tissue just above and on either side of the urethral opening. Gently caressing the area with a finger, like you would with the clitoris, can create a powerful orgasm.

6) The A-SPOT ORGASM

Located deep within the vagina, around 4-5 inches, the A-spot is found on the same wall as the G-spot. After an orgasm the A-spot can quickly be sensitised to create a second orgasm and possibly multiple orgasms.

Missionary position with the man performing short thrusts is the best way to achieve this one.

7) THE VAGINAL ORGASM

Achieved with penetration alone, these are a rare type of orgasm but produce a deeper sensation. They take a long time to achieve and require complete relaxation but many women say they are worth it.

Ive had 1,2,3,4 and 7.... Anyone had any different ones?

Miss C xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The sneezing orgasm?

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

All but 2 as I have no feeling in my nipples

By *arkestDesires666 OP   Couple
over a year ago

linconshire

Ahahaha sneezing see ive heard about that and as the theory goes... it didnt work for me lmao... and oh damn that sucks... ive had nipple orgasms a few times and i thought i was weird until i googled it... aha didnt know it could happen xx

over a year ago

The orgasm you really want, but don't get due to a selfish arsehole

over a year ago

"The orgasm you really want, but don't get due to a selfish arsehole "

You're meeting the wrong arseholes!

over a year ago

All except 5

over a year ago

Sex is getting too complicated for me, who's up for good old fashioned Humpty Dumpty?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

tantric full body orgasm.. multiple orgasms of peaks from a plateau of high arousal which can last hours..

sometimes this happens anyway with no partner..and orgasms happen over a period of hours or days..if im really 'unlucky'.. no external stimulation involved

over a year ago

Iv had crying orgasms

over a year ago

"Iv had crying orgasms "

I passed out once, and nearly a second time, told it's quite normal.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

Hey steady on, I've just worked out where the cliterous is

over a year ago

"Iv had crying orgasms

I passed out once, and nearly a second time, told it's quite normal. "

It is I felt a prat crying though

over a year ago

"Iv had crying orgasms

I passed out once, and nearly a second time, told it's quite normal.

It is I felt a prat crying though "

Stress release, quite normal, you're not a prat.

Post new Message to Thread