Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

VA NYE prices

Jump to newest

By *ove121Lust OP   Couple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

We've had an email today with prices for the VA on NYE - £90 a couple for non members on the door. I'm not tight but that seems a little extreme to me - especially as it has the most expensive bar prices of ANY club we've been to and that most other clubs keep their fees the same as regular nights.

Poor show VA - smacks of money grabbing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

We've had an email today with prices for the VA on NYE - £90 a couple for non members on the door. I'm not tight but that seems a little extreme to me - especially as it has the most expensive bar prices of ANY club we've been to and that most other clubs keep their fees the same as regular nights.

Poor show VA - smacks of money grabbing "

Then do not go. It is simple.

By *ove121Lust OP   Couple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

"

Then do not go. It is simple."

Thanks, I'd figured that all by myself. Surprisingly, given that this is a forum, I was asking for opinions on the price not permission to attend

over a year ago

That is a lot but I wonder if its just to encourage you to buy a ticket before the night?

We went last year and it was good!! Very very busy with lots of gorgeous people xx

over a year ago

"

Poor show VA - smacks of money grabbing "

Its an unsociable hours night where staff have to be paid - bar staff, door staff and security and DJ etc.

VA is the classiest and best run club in the UK and you EXPECT prices to be the highest and and such prices would go up. Even LaBoudior, AbFabs, Liberty Elite are putting prices up NYE.

Hotels put their prices up, other normal bars put their prices up, taxis put their prices up.

It's hardly money grabbing at all.

over a year ago

"

Then do not go. It is simple.

Thanks, I'd figured that all by myself. Surprisingly, given that this is a forum, I was asking for opinions on the price not permission to attend "

No change. It is too expensive. Do not go.

We live in a free market economy. You have a choice. Exercise it.

over a year ago

Things are only worth what people are prepared to pay for them.

90 quid isn't that much to pay for a good night out and new year tends to cost more anywhere you go...We'd consider it if we haven't made any other plans by the time it gets close...

Post new Message to Thread