Back to Swingers Chat

Cri de couer..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sigh....it goes like this

you wink at someone

they send you a friend request

you respond- spend ages crafting a friendly reply that doesn't just say "How are U?" of "I want to cum on your tits" - you mention your veris and try not to come over like a dick

you attach face pics

they read it

and then.....

nothing ....not a dicky bird

repeat ad infinitum and it happens so many times that you lose faith and start to wonder whether being on fab is actually worth carrying on with

sigh

I can take the rejection

but a "Thanks but no thanks" takes about 30 secs to write- but most people (and it's mainly couples in my experience) don't even bother

Just saying...and fab would be so much nicer if people didn't do it

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots of people start asking 'why not?', though.

Then the wheedling and begging and arguing starts.

I used to go through it just to be polite, but it's just not comfortable or dignified for either party, so I must confess, I do ignore some messages.

Never one that's taken effort and consideration, though. They always deserve a response. Just the, 'hey how's you', 'what u up 2’ rubbish.

xxxx

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Lots of people start asking 'why not?', though.

Then the wheedling and begging and arguing starts.

I used to go through it just to be polite, but it's just not comfortable or dignified for either party, so I must confess, I do ignore some messages.

Never one that's taken effort and consideration, though. They always deserve a response. Just the, 'hey how's you', 'what u up 2’ rubbish.

xxxx"

I have to agree, too many come back asking why and then send abuse if I say sorry you're just not my type!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

interesting replies - had never even considered that people don't take no for an answer and give you a hard time if you say no..that must be awful

the twats just make it harder for the genuine people to get through the noise

keeping the faith here (just about!) x

over a year ago

I got loads of abuse when I said no to someone so now I just delete some messages with no response to them, its just easier and less hassle

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Thankfully had very little abuse here but constant begging from some people when we have said no can get a little tedious although we are always polite...at least so far.

By *eanutButterJellyTimeCouple
over a year ago

the middle of the world

Sometimes I'll look and want kev to look so it shows as message read when it's actually only been read by one of us.

Also, sometimes I think he's replied and he thinks I have.

We do try to respond with a polite no thanks, but don't always manage it for various reasons..

Lynn

over a year ago

Yes,,part of it is that people get some kind of psychological thrill of seeing the real face pic. Its a bit like winning a bid on ebay,,youve captured a prize,,but then when youve won,you loose interest and move on/repeat for that thrill again..best to keep a fake face pic and send that to the loser as chances are they wont reply and what have they got then? A face pic of some little known celeb or something ,,hahaha

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Yes,,part of it is that people get some kind of psychological thrill of seeing the real face pic. Its a bit like winning a bid on ebay,,youve captured a prize,,but then when youve won,you loose interest and move on/repeat for that thrill again..best to keep a fake face pic and send that to the loser as chances are they wont reply and what have they got then? A face pic of some little known celeb or something ,,hahaha"

If you can spot this type o person in advance, in order to choose to send them a fake pic instead of a real one, why send one at all?

Or do you send everyone a fake pic first, then send them a real on later? What if their first one sent to you is a fake? How would you know?

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I still don't get why an empty inbox is worse then a full inbox of 'no thanks'.

over a year ago

"Yes,,part of it is that people get some kind of psychological thrill of seeing the real face pic. Its a bit like winning a bid on ebay,,youve captured a prize,,but then when youve won,you loose interest and move on/repeat for that thrill again..best to keep a fake face pic and send that to the loser as chances are they wont reply and what have they got then? A face pic of some little known celeb or something ,,hahaha

If you can spot this type o person in advance, in order to choose to send them a fake pic instead of a real one, why send one at all?

Or do you send everyone a fake pic first, then send them a real on later? What if their first one sent to you is a fake? How would you know? "

I agree its tricky and not a strategy i use often but then again, for most males if they send a fake pic or a real pic, they probably wont get a reply anyway so may as well send the fake.oh that is apart from the studs who have no trouble meeting and have lots of meets on here, lots of sex etc..

over a year ago

OP, know exactly where your coming from. I ran a similar thread last year. It does test your patience I know.

Let them do the running in future (Oooo hark at me, I sound like a woman lol), the excitement of preparing the email, the build up, it all goes to waste!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"I agree its tricky and not a strategy i use often but then again, for most males if they send a fake pic or a real pic, they probably wont get a reply anyway so may as well send the fake.oh that is apart from the studs who have no trouble meeting and have lots of meets on here, lots of sex etc.."

Yes, you did the "nobody replies anyway" whine already.

I can't imagine that those who DO reply are very impressed with "that face pic was someone else, this is me really " as a follow up.

So maybe you're making a rod for your own back. Which minor celeb are you confident nobody else will recognise?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I got a wink of a couple, I said thanks, nice profile blah de blah, they messaged back now profile blah de blah, I sent a face pic and BOOM! Too ugly to fuck. Nothing more from them. I've never raced to the mirror so quick in my life!

over a year ago

"I agree its tricky and not a strategy i use often but then again, for most males if they send a fake pic or a real pic, they probably wont get a reply anyway so may as well send the fake.oh that is apart from the studs who have no trouble meeting and have lots of meets on here, lots of sex etc..

Yes, you did the "nobody replies anyway" whine already.

I can't imagine that those who DO reply are very impressed with "that face pic was someone else, this is me really " as a follow up.

So maybe you're making a rod for your own back. Which minor celeb are you confident nobody else will recognise? "

You misunderstand me,i'm not chasing anyone,,im just here out of idle curiousity.

over a year ago

"I got a wink of a couple, I said thanks, nice profile blah de blah, they messaged back now profile blah de blah, I sent a face pic and BOOM! Too ugly to fuck. Nothing more from them. I've never raced to the mirror so quick in my life! "

I guess that was just an aberration given your excellent feedback,,,quite the stud

over a year ago

I don't look at winks or friend requests.

I have a very basic profile at the moment & still get loads of messages ~ if I replied 'no thanks' to them all I would guarantee at least half would ask why?? which then creates more messages to deal with. I'm here to have fun not to become my own PA.

I think on here you just have to accept a no reply as a no thanks.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes,,part of it is that people get some kind of psychological thrill of seeing the real face pic. Its a bit like winning a bid on ebay,,youve captured a prize,,but then when youve won,you loose interest and move on/repeat for that thrill again..best to keep a fake face pic and send that to the loser as chances are they wont reply and what have they got then? A face pic of some little known celeb or something ,,hahaha"

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

So you don't have someone else's face pic available to send with messages?

Because you seemed to be clear that it was a "strategy" that you sometimes used.

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Sigh....it goes like this

you wink at someone

they send you a friend request

you respond- spend ages crafting a friendly reply that doesn't just say "How are U?" of "I want to cum on your tits" - you mention your veris and try not to come over like a dick

you attach face pics

they read it

and then.....

nothing ....not a dicky bird

repeat ad infinitum and it happens so many times that you lose faith and start to wonder whether being on fab is actually worth carrying on with

sigh

I can take the rejection

but a "Thanks but no thanks" takes about 30 secs to write- but most people (and it's mainly couples in my experience) don't even bother

Just saying...and fab would be so much nicer if people didn't do it

x

"

Thanks but no thanks takes 30 seconds to write. However, copying and pasting it into 30 messages a day and pressing send us tedious in the extreme.

That's what a friend of mine would have to do everyday if she was to be polite. I know it's true - I've seen her inbox (no pun intended).

Honestly, find someone who'll shown you what messages they receive every day. It makes it pretty clear why most women adopt a pretty hardline approach.

over a year ago

Another version is, someone has accom on their profile (I don't on mine) you're arranging a meet exchanged pics etc and when you ask for an address they say a version of "sorry, can't accom at the mo" 2 things, they could either change their profile or tell the person they're chatting to upfront, rather than waste time.

Post new Message to Thread