Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Your wife out with her lover

Jump to newest

By *rmr1982 OP   Man
over a year ago

barrow

I would like to hear from men who give permission to their wife/girlfriend to have a sex partners. I understand swingers where both partners and there or even men who like to watch but what do men get out of letting there other half go out alone for dates and play meets. I just want to understand more, not having a go at any ones life just a bit of insight please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In a previous relationship I did this but it was mainly because my husband wasnt bothered and if I was out he could do as he pleased ie gambling

By *ittletonCplCouple
over a year ago

cannock

Its the thought and excitement of not knowing what they are up to... And thinking of her enjoying herself and being totally relaxed. Also like taking the phone calls and seeing pictures or any footage they've filmed. Most of all - enjoy getting back home - or on one occasion her returning home from the hotel.... The brain and and imagination - with a few mind games are always a great turn on.

over a year ago

That ^

over a year ago

Where will the article be published?

over a year ago

An aquaintance of mine kept giving me this fantasy BS as to how he'd like to see his wife with another man. We often share details of our sexual adventures and whilst being no James Bond, i do quite well. Anyway i offered to seduce and fuck his wife and he bottled it.. much like many husbands who envisage the same scenario.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I have been very fortunate to meet a few times with a stunning woman with the permission of her husband. We just send photos or stream using FaceTime. Everyone is happy.

over a year ago

I guess sometimes the husband is happy for his wife to shag someone else because he too is shafting some young filly somewhere.

over a year ago

My (male) other half had a female FB for a while and it suited us both just fine. Am after one myself but am very fussy

over a year ago

"Where will the article be published?"

Sydney University???

By *entcockslutCouple
over a year ago

canterbury

We still do this on a regular basis the sex is unreal when she gets home

By *otts PervsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Mrs J has a friend she does things with occasionally, love hearing what they've done, always turned on when I know there together. Just need a lady so she can experience the same.

Post new Message to Thread