Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How clean is clean?

Jump to newest

By *goodlength OP   Man
over a year ago

near Trowbridge

Afternoon all

Lots of the profiles I have read on Fab identify that the individual is 'clean'. What does this actually mean? Are they shower clean before a meet (I know from experience that not all are)? Are they tested and STD clean? Are there many STIs in the Fab arena?

Just a thought. Enjoy your weekend you naughty people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Afternoon all

Lots of the profiles I have read on Fab identify that the individual is 'clean'. What does this actually mean? Are they shower clean before a meet (I know from experience that not all are)? Are they tested and STD clean? Are there many STIs in the Fab arena?

Just a thought. Enjoy your weekend you naughty people. "

You believe what folks write?

over a year ago

"Afternoon all

Just a thought. Enjoy your weekend you naughty people.

You believe what folks write?"

OP don't believe what people tell you. Educate yourself about STI's. There's no such thing as safe sex. Condoms do not protect 100%.

If they say 'clean' on their profile ask them what they mean.

But remember. Some people will say anything to get a fuck.

By *goodlength OP   Man
over a year ago

near Trowbridge

Very true Scarlet. Has anyone got an STI from someone off Fab though?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Very true Scarlet. Has anyone got an STI from someone off Fab though? "

No. I minimize my risks as much as possible and get checked regularly and keep up to date with my hep boosters

over a year ago

I'm always a bit suspicious when people have "clean" as a selling point on their profile. Like, surely that should be a given

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I mean a shower when I say clean. I'd not say someone with an std was 'unclean'. With bells and crosses on their door.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm always a bit suspicious when people have "clean" as a selling point on their profile. Like, surely that should be a given

"

Oh fuck! It's on my profile!! Clean AND healthy!!!

over a year ago

"I'm always a bit suspicious when people have "clean" as a selling point on their profile. Like, surely that should be a given

Oh fuck! It's on my profile!! Clean AND healthy!!! "

Oops

over a year ago

We would like to meet clean people , and make sure they're dirty by the time the meet is over

over a year ago

"

By *inkylouiseWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

We are shower clean although are still clean too lol get checked regular....but like above hope to be very dirty by the end of a meet lol x

over a year ago

"Very true Scarlet. Has anyone got an STI from someone off Fab though? "

There's 20,000+ people on the site. Someone will have caught something at some point, possibly between tests.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Very true Scarlet. Has anyone got an STI from someone off Fab though?

There's 20,000+ people on the site. Someone will have caught something at some point, possibly between tests. "

I caught a cold from a meet

over a year ago

you would think its a done thing to be clean as in just showered clean - but even this isnt done sometimes - straight down and whoa straight back up again

over a year ago

"Very true Scarlet. Has anyone got an STI from someone off Fab though?

There's 20,000+ people on the site. Someone will have caught something at some point, possibly between tests.

I caught a cold from a meet "

I've had a bad throat after one once

(It was totally worth it though )

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I am always shower fresh when I meet and am tested every 2 mths.

I don't think it is anything to brag about.

I would say I meet minimum standards.

When I have aftershave on and flowers in my room, then I am slightly making an effort.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"you would think its a done thing to be clean as in just showered clean - but even this isnt done sometimes - straight down and whoa straight back up again "

Barf

By *rof_cplCouple
over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

"you would think its a done thing to be clean as in just showered clean - but even this isnt done sometimes - straight down and whoa straight back up again

Barf"

I find it amazing that anyone would turn up to have sex with somebody without at least showering, preferably shaving, or trimming and smelling nice. It's just bloody rude not to be hygenic and luckily something we haven't experienced so far.

over a year ago

"you would think its a done thing to be clean as in just showered clean - but even this isnt done sometimes - straight down and whoa straight back up again

Barf

I find it amazing that anyone would turn up to have sex with somebody without at least showering, preferably shaving, or trimming and smelling nice. It's just bloody rude not to be hygenic and luckily something we haven't experienced so far."

twice here and both times was the fem

over a year ago

No cheese please, I've heard Women speak of being offered a willy for a BJ, and it's like a polo mint behind the old bell. Disgusting behaviour. How does someone not think about that. Standards people, standards.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"No cheese please, I've heard Women speak of being offered a willy for a BJ, and it's like a polo mint behind the old bell. Disgusting behaviour. How does someone not think about that. Standards people, standards. "
they do have standards - low standards.

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"No cheese please, I've heard Women speak of being offered a willy for a BJ, and it's like a polo mint behind the old bell. Disgusting behaviour. How does someone not think about that. Standards people, standards. "
bit of sick enters mouth eeeow yuk

over a year ago

"No cheese please, I've heard Women speak of being offered a willy for a BJ, and it's like a polo mint behind the old bell. Disgusting behaviour. How does someone not think about that. Standards people, standards. they do have standards - low standards. "

Seriously mate, who would ever let it get to that stage anyway, but to not clean it before sex on top, is mega yikes. I'm sure yours is as clean as mine Sir.

over a year ago

"No cheese please, I've heard Women speak of being offered a willy for a BJ, and it's like a polo mint behind the old bell. Disgusting behaviour. How does someone not think about that. Standards people, standards. bit of sick enters mouth eeeow yuk"

Sorry, it's true though.

over a year ago

Euwwww!

over a year ago

Thats what a good old fashioned coffee meet is for, you can run like fuck if they smell like decaying fish lol...

Or have teeth missing

Have used theirs sons pic instead of their own

Or if they have worn a shell suit and manky trainers

Bore the shit out of you

Look like a tractor has ran over their face...

Would anyone like to add to this

By *oopy097Man
over a year ago

east mids

personally i think you're more likley to get an sti from a non fab town meet. i would like to think that most on here have the decency to not play while they have an sti, and get checked as often as possible.

i could be wrong tho

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Is anyone really going to put on their profile they stink and have an std

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

I like to show a clean pair of heels

Afterwards

over a year ago

"Is anyone really going to put on their profile they stink and have an std "

Don't judge me

-Courtney

By *ededMan
over a year ago

london

"

Of course it should, but there could be a few reasons why they feel the need to point it out. Maybe they've met others that weren't clean and wanted to distinguish themselves from the dirty others. Maybe they've met others that seem to fetishise being unclean. Maybe they're repeatedly asked in advance of meets if they're clean and want to save time. Who knows?!?

I don't think I would be suspicious just because someone mentioned that they were clean.

Someone that repeatedly states they are clean as a reason to have unprotected sex with them would raise a few alarms, though.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"

I find it amazing that anyone would turn up to have sex with somebody without at least showering, preferably shaving, or trimming and smelling nice. It's just bloody rude not to be hygenic and luckily something we haven't experienced so far."

Oviouslt you have met people who are not hygenic as you prefer shaved.

It has been proven time and time again that shaving the pubic area is not hygenic.

Shaving increases the chances of catching some STIs to the same point as bareback sex

Check the facts not the fashion

over a year ago

Well in my experience if you use " flash" as opposed to "dettol" not quite as clean

Post new Message to Thread