Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging Ettiquette

Jump to newest

By *elbourne69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

Me? Totally clueles, but so many rumours...

Park bonnet to boundary and you are a receiver, park boot to boundary and you are a giver? As a couple you should etc etc......?

Any thoughts on the realities of dogging? Daytime v Evening v Middle of the night? Is it still illegal? Discuss.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it still illegal? Discuss..... "
I am of the impression, that technically it is illegal. And that is the reason why I wouldn't do it. IN THEORY, the Police could arrest you for public indecency, or whatever it is now called. In practice, I cannot see any CPS prepare this as a case to go to Court in this day and age? However, I am NOT willing to test this as, even its' extremely unlikely, I would have to sign up on the Sex Offenders Register, meaning the end of my career.

Don't know about the etiquette, we went twice about five years ago in the middle of Cheshire and we didn't follow any rules, just stayed in the car.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I suspect your chances of finding yourself in court are down to your attitude to the cops. Adopt a stroppy attitude and you might well find yourself in court.

I've never heard of any rules. Certainly nothing about which way your car should be pointing etc.

Be led by the couple. It's their ball and their game

By *elbourne69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Melbourne

Thanks everyone.

Any news in Sussex tonight.....!?

over a year ago

I think there are very few REAL doging meets and most of it is just talk and fantasy..

over a year ago

"I think there are very few REAL doging meets and most of it is just talk and fantasy.."

You think wrong !

I've lost count of the number of real dogging meets we have had .

There aren't really any etiquette signs as such , but the one which still remains is the turning on of the interior light if you are wanting to partake of fun .

On the legality front , if you do anything which is seen by an unsuspecting member of the public , you may be charged if caught in the act by the police . The person offended by what you have done would have to be willing to give evidence and have a witness too if the police don't see it too .

If there are 2 police officers who see you behaving indecently , no member of the public needs to be involved as one officer bears witness to the other as to what went on .

We have been dogging regularly for almost a year now and have never been caught , or warned . It's just a matter of being aware of what's around you and ensuring you don't offend anyone . Since we have children this has always been paramount in our minds . We wouldn't want our kids to see what we do , so we are very careful .

We only go after dark so no idea on the day time stuff .

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Well it's not illegal, see sexual offences act 2008, it's all about exposure to cause alarm which some girls on here would cause me, then there is the voyeurism part, if the couple consent to you watching then again no offence caused. I would say if you are doing it in Tescos on Saturday afternoon then you may find yourself in trouble. We went to Butts Brow in Eastbourne, it was dark and the police indeed popped along.

Post new Message to Thread