Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it I know a lot of married women who swing without there husband's knowledge and thats OK. But when married men do the same thing they are considered cheaters.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its not OK. Who says it is?

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Why is it I know a lot of married women who swing without there husband's knowledge and thats OK. But when married men do the same thing they are considered cheaters. "

No difference in my book

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Its not OK. Who says it is?"

this..

Op the difference between the male and females in that position is that there are some men who are only to happy to publicly blame their unaware wives..

which is pretty poor..

most of the women just keep schtum and crack on..

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Its not OK. Who says it is?

this..

Op the difference between the male and females in that position is that there are some men who are only to happy to publicly blame their unaware wives..

which is pretty poor..

most of the women just keep schtum and crack on.."

This!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely this!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Why is it I know a lot of married women who swing without there husband's knowledge and thats OK. But when married men do the same thing they are considered cheaters.

No difference in my book "

Or ours

over a year ago

What there woman that swing? I have no concept of this your saying that you know of. In the last 6 months Ive met one, (she was very good) but have had loads of fakers and chatter but no "do"ers. If there are I'd say good on em, married or not.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I should not reply to threads like this

X100

over a year ago

Because here are very few women lol.

over a year ago

this..

which is pretty poor..

Yep!

over a year ago

"Why is it I know a lot of married women who swing without there husband's knowledge and thats OK. But when married men do the same thing they are considered cheaters. "
still cheaters.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Because you don't see them too often on the forums complaining that they can't get a shag, or trying to justify that they're cheating.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"... But when married men do the same thing they are considered cheaters. "

Whether male or female, you're not considered cheaters - you ARE cheaters.

over a year ago

It's not ok to cheat IMO man or woman.

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Not this old chestnut again...yawn

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"... But when married men do the same thing they are considered cheaters.

Whether male or female, you're not considered cheaters - you ARE cheaters. "

over a year ago

over a year ago

How do you know all these women?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Some profile do make me run a mile,just thinking out aloud there

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Whichever way you look at it. It's cheating

over a year ago

"Some profile do make me run a mile,just thinking out aloud there "

Your profile makes me want to move nearer lol.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Both the same

over a year ago

It's the same regardless of gender.

What people say & what people actually do can be poles apart on here.

over a year ago

If your on here as a couple and swing is that not still cheating as being part of a couple you should be with that person and no other regardless if you both consent ?

Just throwing that out there !!

over a year ago

Outrage! Moral grandstanding!

over a year ago

"It's the same regardless of gender.

What people say & what people actually do can be poles apart on here.

"

over a year ago

Yes i find this also but seriously, i dont make any judgements..i like the girl,she likes me,,thats all that matters.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

this..

which is pretty poor..

Simply this!

Married women seldom start whining threads about being married and not getting meets etc. Married men however, Jesus...

over a year ago

"If your on here as a couple and swing is that not still cheating as being part of a couple you should be with that person and no other regardless if you both consent ?

Just throwing that out there !! "

Nope. The terms and conditions of our relationship are set by us, not society so as long as there is openness and honesty between the 2 of us, we don't answer to anyone else

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

over a year ago

Many women will avoid married men....whereas guys don't care as long as they can dip their wick....

I've got to realise that a large number of single guys on here are perhaps not really....?

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"If your on here as a couple and swing is that not still cheating as being part of a couple you should be with that person and no other regardless if you both consent ?

Nope. The terms and conditions of our relationship are set by us, not society so as long as there is openness and honesty between the 2 of us, we don't answer to anyone else"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/15 08:38:26]

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Haven't read the rest of th replies so apologies if im repeating.

People who disagree with cheating will disagree wether the cheater Is male or female.

People who don't care don't care either way.

Ive never seen anyone on here (and there have been hundreds of threads on it) say its ok for women to cheat but not men or vice versa

over a year ago

Well said mate. Ignore the negative comments

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Unless I'm planning on having a long term relationship with someone, which I'm not, I really don't see what business it is of mine what the relationship is between a person I meet and anybody else. Far too much judging and condemning going on on this thread just like all the others on this subject.

over a year ago

To make it easier there should be a box to tick when signing up to say if your married/attached and a box to say if you will meet said person. There's one for smokers why not this ?

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

It's clearly against marriage vows which include 'foresaking all others'

But couples who aren't married and have an open relationship that allows sex with other people can't be cheating because they're not breaking any rules within their relationship

The only rules regarding monogamy are with marriage vows as above and where couples get together with monogamy as an agreed part of their relationship

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"To make it easier there should be a box to tick when signing up to say if your married/attached and a box to say if you will meet said person. There's one for smokers why not this ?"

Because it would be the least accurately used box on the entire site.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Unless I'm planning on having a long term relationship with someone, which I'm not, I really don't see what business it is of mine what the relationship is between a person I meet and anybody else. Far too much judging and condemning going on on this thread just like all the others on this subject."

The woman's husband might not quite see it that way if he catches you with his wife!

over a year ago

"Far too much judging and condemning going on in the forums."

Fixed.

But yea, this place is pretty bad for moral grandstanding.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

But couples who aren't married and have an open relationship that allows sex with other people can't be cheating because they're not breaking any rules within their relationship

The only rules regarding monogamy are with marriage vows as above and where couples get together with monogamy as an agreed part of their relationship "

I didn't think the 'forsake all others' was part of the Registry Office vows.

over a year ago

"To make it easier there should be a box to tick when signing up to say if your married/attached and a box to say if you will meet said person. There's one for smokers why not this ?"

Well I know smokers who haven't ticked the box.......

over a year ago

spot on. Lots of these guys advertise themselves as single guys and lie about having girlfriends or wife's. I've spotted few women's profiles that are married but they always mention it. Maybe they need to just tell the truth if they are wanting to cheat

over a year ago

The only rules regarding monogamy are with marriage vows as above and where couples get together with monogamy as an agreed part of their relationship "

That phrase is not technically a marriage vow btw. A common miss conception. But it is sometimes used in the declaration before the vows are said.

Mr

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

a lot condemn the married men, some of the same fall silent when it is a married woman.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I suspect that what you've really noticed is that many "single" guys don't care if the "single" ladies on here are married or not... where-as the ladies are bothered if the guys are cheating.

Cal

over a year ago

Im married and do this without husband's knowledge. I know its not ok and ive been told this too but I have my reasons. I dont judge anyone on here, so dont judge me, we are all here for the same thing, regardless of our marital or single status arent we?

over a year ago

"Why is it I know a lot of married women who swing without there husband's knowledge and thats OK. But when married men do the same thing they are considered cheaters.

Im married and do this without husband's knowledge. I know its not ok and ive been told this too but I have my reasons. I dont judge anyone on here, so dont judge me, we are all here for the same thing, regardless of our marital or single status arent we?"

Burn the witch!

Just kidding.

over a year ago

Im married and do this without husband's knowledge. I know its not ok and ive been told this too but I have my reasons. I dont judge anyone on here, so dont judge me, we are all here for the same thing, regardless of our marital or single status arent we?

Burn the witch!

Just kidding. "

Or duck the witch. If they were innocent, they drowned, if they were witches, they floated to the surface and survived. True fact

over a year ago

"Or duck the witch. If they were innocent, they drowned, if they were witches, they floated to the surface and survived. True fact "

So you're basically saying all of Fab is fucked and we're going to hell?!

Probably.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

this..

which is pretty poor..

If only most women keep quiet about who's to blame for them being on fab then surely that means that SOME don't; just like your opening statement, that SOME men are only too happy to blame their other halves.

As I don't look at male profiles I couldn't comment as to whether a greater number of men than women do this or vice versa. I have seen quite a few female profiles stating that they aren't being satisfied at home (or words to that effect); which to me is blaming their partner.

I suspect that, prorarta (sorry about the spelling), it's a similar percentage of men and woman that do this.

over a year ago

What business of ours is it? People have their reasons. I'm always surprised by how judgemental people are on fab. The idea that swinging is ok,providing everyone does it on their terms.

Not saying I'm right. Just my opinion.

over a year ago

"Or duck the witch. If they were innocent, they drowned, if they were witches, they floated to the surface and survived. True fact

Probably. "

No, just joining in with your bit of banter. sorry if you took it the wrong way. I wasnt offended by your comment on my post either. That went horribly wrong didnt it

over a year ago

"Or duck the witch. If they were innocent, they drowned, if they were witches, they floated to the surface and survived. True fact

Probably.

No, just joining in with your bit of banter. sorry if you took it the wrong way. I wasnt offended by your comment on my post either. That went horribly wrong didnt it"

'Twas a joke! I should really sign off with "Taking the piss 99% of the time.".

over a year ago

Probably.

No, just joining in with your bit of banter. sorry if you took it the wrong way. I wasnt offended by your comment on my post either. That went horribly wrong didnt it

'Twas a joke! I should really sign off with "Taking the piss 99% of the time.".

"

mine was too.

over a year ago

Im married and do this without husband's knowledge. I know its not ok and ive been told this too but I have my reasons. I dont judge anyone on here, so dont judge me, we are all here for the same thing, regardless of our marital or single status arent we?"

Exactly this

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Unless I'm planning on having a long term relationship with someone, which I'm not, I really don't see what business it is of mine what the relationship is between a person I meet and anybody else. Far too much judging and condemning going on on this thread just like all the others on this subject.

The woman's husband might not quite see it that way if he catches you with his wife!"

He might not but then maybe if he didn't treat 'his wife' as some sort of chattel or personal property and looked more closely at his own failings she'd be a happier person and not looking around else where.

People are not properly!!

over a year ago

It's not ok swinging is about being open and honest with each other and fun being cheated on is not fun.

over a year ago

Most people will over look single swinging female who are playing away, single females are in high demand here where as single men aren't so a lot of people will over look things like cheating in order to get a single female

It's no different just a lot don't care as there isn't enough women on here to meet demands

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/15 14:44:15]

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

I say it is none of my business what two grown people get up to so long as I'm not involved. I guess that's close to 'I do'.

OP: people say all sorts of things, the question is: if they told you to put your head in the oven, would you listen to them?

Live your life as you see fit - you only get the one chance, and we're a long time dead.

Mr ddc

over a year ago

this..

which is pretty poor..

Simply this!

Married women seldom start whining threads about being married and not getting meets etc. Married men however, Jesus... "

By *inkylouiseWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Whether in a relationship or married either one strays they are cheating when their partner is oblivious. ...personally we don't swing with people who are attached that is for those that actually admit it however my hubby likes me to meet and video so he can watch back not really cheating because he eventually knows but he enjoys the thought that I've originally done it behind his back x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's like a daily subject these days

over a year ago

Zzzzzzz.....

over a year ago

"Whether in a relationship or married either one strays they are cheating when their partner is oblivious. ...personally we don't swing with people who are attached that is for those that actually admit it however my hubby likes me to meet and video so he can watch back not really cheating because he eventually knows but he enjoys the thought that I've originally done it behind his back x"

Where can I volunteer to help give him some enjoyment? Lol

By *inkylouiseWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Mmmmm now there's an offer will defo keep you on the list for next time xx

over a year ago

"Mmmmm now there's an offer will defo keep you on the list for next time xx"

Mmmmm sounds good to me xx

over a year ago

The way I see it everyone has there own reasons for being here, yes it's cheating be it a man or woman but if for example the husband or wife being cheated on doesn't 'do it sexually' for the person cheating anymore or the person cheating wants more from sex than there husband or wife can give them and it's something that could potentially end their marriage because of it, if the person cheating gets their kicks else where and thus far making home life better as the pressure has gone and the husband or wife being cheated on isn't being pestered all the time for something they don't want to do then I am not going to judge anyone x

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Unless I'm planning on having a long term relationship with someone, which I'm not, I really don't see what business it is of mine what the relationship is between a person I meet and anybody else. Far too much judging and condemning going on on this thread just like all the others on this subject.

The woman's husband might not quite see it that way if he catches you with his wife!"

Or the wife might disapprove if she catches the man

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

The woman's husband might not quite see it that way if he catches you with his wife!

Or the wife might disapprove if she catches the man"

I'm sure there are a lot of people out in the world at large who would disapprove of everything and anything that goes on connected with this site. If they were worried about peoples disapproval they probably wouldn't be on this site at all. So why would the disapproval of a person who they are unlikely ever to meet worry them.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I make no moral judgements about married men swinging and the same goes for married women. I will not meet either but that is not because I sit on my high-horse decreeing what is right or wrong but because I don't want to be on the receiving end of someone's parter's rage

But what I don't understand is that those who _iew anyone married and swinging as doing something wrong, tear apart a married man on the forums but keep hush when a married woman does the same

over a year ago

"I make no moral judgements about married men swinging and the same goes for married women. I will not meet either but that is not because I sit on my high-horse decreeing what is right or wrong but because I don't want to be on the receiving end of someone's parter's rage

But what I don't understand is that those who _iew anyone married and swinging as doing something wrong, tear apart a married man on the forums but keep hush when a married woman does the same"

Either discriminate equally or don't discriminate at all!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

this..

which is pretty poor..

If only most women keep quiet about who's to blame for them being on fab then surely that means that SOME don't; just like your opening statement, that SOME men are only too happy to blame their other halves.

As I don't look at male profiles I couldn't comment as to whether a greater number of men than women do this or vice versa. I have seen quite a few female profiles stating that they aren't being satisfied at home (or words to that effect); which to me is blaming their partner.

I suspect that, prorarta (sorry about the spelling), it's a similar percentage of men and woman that do this.

"

i didn't realise one had to carry out some sort of scientific study in order to be so precise but hey crack on with the nit picking..

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Does this include guys in gay marriage?

]

over a year ago

this..

which is pretty poor..

Think you missed the point but in a way confirmed the ops you condone women cheating but not men because they blame their wives haha ????

over a year ago

Agreed how many guys on here have impotence problems but don't want to lose there wives so let them swing to keep them happy but tell them don't let me know I bet there are loads and it kills them really

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"What business of ours is it? People have their reasons. I'm always surprised by how judgemental people are on fab. The idea that swinging is ok,providing everyone does it on their terms.

Not saying I'm right. Just my opinion. "

It becomes my business when it affects me! I used to meet married men, but it wasn't enjoyable as they clock watched, would cancel at the last minute...I stopped meeting them when one turned up with shower gel and perfume he wanted me to use so as not to leave a scent trail.

Too many single men for uncomplicated nsa sex to meet rather than "other people's property" and the ensuing drama!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"It's not ok swinging is about being open and honest with each other and fun being cheated on is not fun. "

over a year ago

"What business of ours is it? People have their reasons. I'm always surprised by how judgemental people are on fab. The idea that swinging is ok,providing everyone does it on their terms.

Not saying I'm right. Just my opinion. "

couldn't agree more, none of our business and people's choices. I personally don't mind if someone is married or not, they are the adult and they made a choice not me!

By *rryTMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Prefer married women... Adds to the thrill

Post new Message to Thread