Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Showing off?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Friday night question! I've noticed that quite a few men like to show off in the showers (myself included ) lathering up well & copping sneaky peeks. Even more in the mens steam rooms!! question is: ladies - do you do something similar or is it only the guys? Guys: do you like to show off and if so, how?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope. I prefer privacy in non sexual situations and appreciate others with similar sentiments.

Then again, I have nothing to show off about

over a year ago

nothing worse than a show off

over a year ago

If you're asking do i act like a pervert and make other women uncomfortable in private situations by watching them, then no. I've also never had another woman perv over me in that situation. Probably because we know right from wrong.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm actually quite shocked by the number of threads about sexual situations in inappropriate places. I go to the gym to work out (not that I go these days) and I'm not looking at others in a sexual way. I'm usually sweating buckets and couldn't actually feel more unattractive.

I'm pretty sure men in the gym aren't looking at me that way but seriously, there's a time and a place and for me, that just isn't it.

It's intimidating enough going to the gym with all the beautiful people without being sexualised while I'm there.

*shudders*

over a year ago

I go in the shower to wash. Last thing i need is a pervert watching me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, I guess I deserved all of that! Fair comments all. In my defence, the question was about guys I've noticed showing off (rather than perving over *anyone*) but I can see your points and am suitably shamed. Apologies

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I look. That's all.

Post new Message to Thread