Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Military swingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In my job I visit lots of military homes.

Lots of younger wives who's husband's away for extended periods.

But I get the impression that swinging among military is kept strictly in house and people help each other out and don't share with civilians??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The blokes tend to stay away from each others WAGs its kinda frowned up on but i dont think i could have fun with one of my military friends wifes.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many year's ago working on a large raf base the gossip was a few of the couples had agreements in place to service each other's wives while the husband was away and vice versa.

If anyone not I'm the group hit on any of the women the guy's would give them a good pasting.

Maybe one of those urban myths.

over a year ago

Was a military wife for 22 years. Swinging was definitely kept hush hush. Know lots of married military men go on fab as singles unfortunately. ...but on the bonus is there's also lots of young fit single men on here as well whoop whoop

over a year ago

Let's just say if you get caught banging another mans wife it's the end of your military career!

Hence why it's all a bit secret!

over a year ago

Swinging is not socially acceptable, living in close communities like a military base would make it virtually impossible.

over a year ago

we just have expected to keep a higher standard of discipline than civilian.

So i suppose military personnel try keep it wrapped up more compared to civilians as to not put their career in jeopardy.

with that in mind, we are human and enjoy the same things as everyone else

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

I wouldn't mind living in a garrison, on my own with plenty of visitors

By *izzy_RascalsCouple
over a year ago

Not quite over the hill

As in civilian life, most things go on, maybe a bit more secretive due to the closed community and close proximity of those involved.

Affairs inevitable given the sometimes remote locations of quarters, isolated wives, husbands away 6 months or more in a year. Officially frowned upon and whilst not exactly a career breaker, military personnel when found out could expect a very quick posting to somewhere far away. Not sure if it's still the same now.

I know a few single lads who got invited to quarters and a good time was had by all.

I could be playing selective memory here but I believe the boxes of OMO appearing in a front window started as a military quarter thing?

over a year ago

Im sure it does go on...but it is definitely frowned upon...nothing worse for your career than getting caught with the bosses wife. Unless you actually want to be posted within 24 hours.

over a year ago

"As in civilian life, most things go on, maybe a bit more secretive due to the closed community and close proximity of those involved.

Affairs inevitable given the sometimes remote locations of quarters, isolated wives, husbands away 6 months or more in a year. Officially frowned upon and whilst not exactly a career breaker, military personnel when found out could expect a very quick posting to somewhere far away. Not sure if it's still the same now.

I know a few single lads who got invited to quarters and a good time was had by all.

I could be playing selective memory here but I believe the boxes of OMO appearing in a front window started as a military quarter thing?

"

Is than ON MY OWN?

By *d871Man
over a year ago

nowhere

Old Man Out

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

There are plenty of hot military couples and singles

over a year ago

Id avoid it personally

over a year ago

Very quick postings= being at the other side of the country in a new job within 24 hours, with nothing more than whatever you can ram in a kit bag..generally your mates pack up your stuff to be shipped afterwards...and dont nick all the good stuff or shit in your kettle at all...

over a year ago

For those that are housed on a base, its not exactly the easiest place to get into. Having travelled onto a base as a civilian several times, I usually had to be booked in or give the name and address of the people I was visiting.

I would guess, depending on the size those on the gates maybe aware of whose husband is away and may well know if a name keeps coming up! There may be less suspicion on couples, perhaps.

But not being in the military, I'm sure others would know more than me!

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

"The blokes tend to stay away from each others WAGs its kinda frowned up on but i dont think i could have fun with one of my military friends wifes."

Frowned upon?? Times must have changed then cause when I was in the army, as soon as a unit from the garrison deployed anywhere we knew the wives would be out on the town looking for company. And to be fair, other unit, own unit, never really cared, back then a shag was a shag and who's wife it was wasn't an issue.

over a year ago

John Terry would suffer in the military

over a year ago

I always remember coming back from deployments and listening to the 'rear party' guys (often young and straight out of training) bragging about wives they had been with whilst the unit was away.

I don't think these guys were aware of 'swinging' , I certainly can't remember the term being used but there was certainly an element of 'playing away' going on.

There was certainly a lot of opportunity for wive if they were in the lifestyle, and you'll never hear the lads complaining.

over a year ago

we dont get those that have pics in uniform on here surely that not good if someone reports them ??

By *izzy_RascalsCouple
over a year ago

Not quite over the hill

"we dont get those that have pics in uniform on here surely that not good if someone reports them ??"

Well I would imagine that would be dealt with as a personal security issue, rather than activities related to swinging, as opposed to having an affair locally which could be of detriment to morale, good order and discipline.

Im not sure these days how much sexual activities, such as belonging to a swingers site is seen as a threat to national security.

over a year ago

"we dont get those that have pics in uniform on here surely that not good if someone reports them ??"

Literately anyone can walk into a military shop and buy DPM clothing.

over a year ago

"Let's just say if you get caught banging another mans wife it's the end of your military career!

Hence why it's all a bit secret!"

Apparently you haven't seen homeland? That's a documentary right?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Well there is a bit of a caufuffle at the moment with 3 generals fucking the same civil servant at one of the NATO commands. 2 brits and one US general apparently.

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I wouldn't mind living in a garrison, on my own with plenty of visitors "

Haha...

over a year ago

I was married to am airman amd also serving raf I worked in admin and arranged numerous 24 hour postings as soon as anyone was found to be shagging someone's wife. Different mentality in the forces, not to say swinging doesn't happen but it's not tolerated.

over a year ago

"I was married to am airman amd also serving raf I worked in admin and arranged numerous 24 hour postings as soon as anyone was found to be shagging someone's wife. Different mentality in the forces, not to say swinging doesn't happen but it's not tolerated. "

Not when its on their own doorstep..I heard of one guy who fucked the head of the police sections wife just to get posted...

over a year ago

"I was married to am airman amd also serving raf I worked in admin and arranged numerous 24 hour postings as soon as anyone was found to be shagging someone's wife. Different mentality in the forces, not to say swinging doesn't happen but it's not tolerated. :*

Not when its on their own doorstep..I heard of one guy who fucked the head of the police sections wife just to get posted..."

Haha its def the best way to get posted !! Otherwise the drafters send u anywhere BUT the unit u put on ur list lol xx

over a year ago

A friend of mine got an immediate posting when the father of rhe girl he got pregnant showed up with a shotgun....he was just told to jump in his car and drive out the back gate...left with the clothes he stood up in...he was reunited with his stuff about 3 weeks later

Post new Message to Thread