Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pof v fab

Jump to newest

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

There seems to be at of cross over between these sites. What I find funny is so many fab people on pof are asking for a relationship and are saying that not interested in fun. What happens when they meet someone do they tell them about their fab past or hide it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I'm on pof coz I would like to date and settle down...but I haven't met anyone yet

I'm on fab coz while I'm waiting to find mr right, I also wanna live and have fun.

As foe telling someone about fab if I met them on pof...ill cross that bridge when I get to it as most the guys who spoke to me on there are here on fab too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm on POF too but I just tell the truth about what I'm looking for. Sometimes they cave.

By *ig Ted 66Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

[Removed by poster at 09/10/15 14:10:36]

over a year ago

Plenty of fish is full of frustrated housewife who`s husband dont have fun.

Its a great site but the bloke who runs it is a prude and bans loads of people

By *ig Ted 66Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

"I'm on pof coz I would like to date and settle down...but I haven't met anyone yet

I'm on fab coz while I'm waiting to find mr right, I also wanna live and have fun.

As foe telling someone about fab if I met them on pof...ill cross that bridge when I get to it as most the guys who spoke to me on there are here on fab too"

Yup, I'm in exactly the same boat as Nannoo and would echo all of this - (except replace the mr/guys bit with mrs/girls) !!

BT x

over a year ago

apparently 80% of the profiles are fake,

seems high to me but considering you dont have to prove your really who you say you are it could be true

over a year ago

I messaged a lady on their 3 times, she gave me her number and within 2 minutes she said she had cleared a space in her wardrobe for my clothes when I move in.

Went mad almost psycho down the phone at me when I suggested it might not happen lol

over a year ago

I was on pof as well. Its like a desert there and I haven't logged back in there lol.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm on there, profile even mentions I'm a bit of a swinger.

Nowt to hide and open about what I'm looking for.

over a year ago

"Plenty of fish is full of frustrated housewife who`s husband dont have fun.

Its a great site but the bloke who runs it is a prude and bans loads of people"

Is it? I always assumed it was more a vanilla dating site (what do I know?) .. *goes to have a peek*

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

On pof too. Honest about what I want. Only those looking for a relationship contact me.

I could lie and have a meal and a shag. But that is what destroys womens confidence in men and I will not be party to it.

over a year ago

I got permanently banned from pof for being a "fake profile" - which must have come as a surprise to the people I'd met. All they've done is force people who just want sex to pretend they want more, and I don't think that's fair on those who DO want relationships.

By *uicyfruit3Man
over a year ago

portsmouth

At one point, the guy who runs pof had a massive attempt at "cleaning up" and my profile got removed, but I waited a couple of weeks and signed up again

There are a lot of girls on there who are up for nsa but they have to be a bit more subtle otherwise they would probably get flooded with inappropriate messages and dick pics galore lol

It is interesting when you see a profile on pof that describes them as sweet and innocent and then you see their profile on here

over a year ago

I've had several profiles on that site over the years. I don't think I ever met anyone from it

The men on there do not seem as interesting as some on here.

I've also had a profile on match.. men were dull. Though at the time that seemed like what I needed.

Now I just mill around on fab. Waiting to become a confident cougar

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the more the lines merge, the more confusion there may be

By *rant4Man
over a year ago

South Wales & London

Im on both

over a year ago

I have a pof (as I like to call it, Plenty of Fucks) account, I have seen several people who are both on there and here. Its just a sex site too in my opinion, the people just are more vanilla. I got a great fb off there once. I also find the females on there are more likely to be gay than bi (the ones I found anyways) and not interested when I say I'm bi rather than gay, unlike on here

over a year ago

Its a great site but the bloke who runs it is a prude and bans loads of people

Is it? I always assumed it was more a vanilla dating site (what do I know?) .. *goes to have a peek*"

I have to have a second look as well lol

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm on pof (though rarely) but I'm looking to date and possibly a relationship. I'm not there looking for nsa fun that's why I'm here. I use both sites for different purposes. Pretty simple really.

What's hard is finding people that actually want a relationship on pof. Most that do I'm not attracted to or have little in common with.

By *ingdong11Man
over a year ago

southampton

I recently met somebody on Pof and we have been seeing each other 6 weeks now , early days but the signs are good !

One of my friends met there partner on Pof ( together nearly 8 years now ) and another friend met her partner in match .com.

I have had a lot of dates on Pof in the past and a lot more fun meets than I have had on here so it's good for that too .

Incidentally , Pof is owned by match.com now .

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

I'm on both and am unsuccessful. Cannot go dating because my confidence has been destroyed by women so ideally looking for a female fb to help restore said confidence. Would never mix dating with fb.

over a year ago

Fab

over a year ago

I'm on everything going!!! I'd love a relationship but sadly every single guy (apart from one) I met from any of those sites only want a fuck, had a lovely Irish man the other day, face timed me thought this was going well, wanted to take me out for a drink and then he did the usual, took 'me to the bed room' on his phone I might add, thinking it was innocent and then he flashed me in the mirror, so those sites are as bad as here, if not worse.

I've given up trying to find a man to date after the last one resulted in my ex throwing a fit etc.

I'm happy swinging no dramas!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

This is why I no longer meet men on POF 99% just chat out of their arses about what they want

over a year ago

"This is why I no longer meet men on POF 99% just chat out of their arses about what they want "

Indeed. I find the girls that I chat to appreciate the honesty when I tell them what I'm looking for. Which in turn leads to a drink, who'd have thunk it? Honesty being the best policy and all that!

over a year ago

Saying that I had a great quick meet from a guy from pof!!! In and out, never said a word and then he was gone!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"This is why I no longer meet men on POF 99% just chat out of their arses about what they want

Indeed. I find the girls that I chat to appreciate the honesty when I tell them what I'm looking for. Which in turn leads to a drink, who'd have thunk it? Honesty being the best policy and all that!"

Some wouldn't know what honesty is if it hit them in the gob...however I'm not looking for anything right now

over a year ago

"Saying that I had a great quick meet from a guy from pof!!! In and out, never said a word and then he was gone!"

wow

over a year ago

"Saying that I had a great quick meet from a guy from pof!!! In and out, never said a word and then he was gone!

wow "

Literally drove over, came in, blow job fuck, left. Job done!

over a year ago

I,the Fem, went on there once, had a bloke come over (who was a policeman) with a take away and 2 bottles of wine. He was awful! Arrogant and very sexist. He immediately assumed he was staying the night from the moment he got in the door and Proceeded to drink both bottles of wine In fast succession while constantly asking when we were going upstairs! Needless to say, I kicked him out and he drove home d*unk.

Never went back on.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if people behave the way they do on here, I am not surprised they are still looking for love

over a year ago

Pof is a load of shit... just like any other dating site these days. You get guys spinning a pack of lies just to get a fuck. At least on fab u know what your getting.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"This is why I no longer meet men on POF 99% just chat out of their arses about what they want "

over a year ago

"I've had several profiles on that site over the years. I don't think I ever met anyone from it

I've also had a profile on match.. men were dull. Though at the time that seemed like what I needed.

"

Tinder is the place to be if you have cougar tendencies. #justsayin'

over a year ago

"Saying that I had a great quick meet from a guy from pof!!! In and out, never said a word and then he was gone!

wow

Literally drove over, came in, blow job fuck, left. Job done!"

sounds the perfect meet for people like me lol

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

It means that you can meet a girl through your personality rather than your cock size of six pack on pof. I have had over ten girls this year from pof and one from fab lol

over a year ago

I was on a site similar to pof and started to chatting to a guy and introduced him to fab. A couple of weeks later he sent me a message on fab we went for a social the next day on a date. 2 weeks later I moved on and we have been together for 2 years lol x

over a year ago

Its a great site but the bloke who runs it is a prude and bans loads of people"

He is a prude isn't he

Does my bloody head in. Treats everyone like children on there.

over a year ago

You find a better class of perv on fab

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I seem to get a lot of Moroccan and Turkish chaps professing their adoration in a gushy, poetic fashion.

And today I had one saying I look like Cheryl Cole. What ruddy profile was he looking at?

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

"I have had over ten girls this year from pof and one from fab lol "

How?

over a year ago

Actually saying that, I've had four meets from badoo and pof, nearly as many meets from here!!

over a year ago

"Pof is a load of shit... just like any other dating site these days. You get guys spinning a pack of lies just to get a fuck. At least on fab u know what your getting. "

The same on both.

By *irtyandfilthy2014Couple
over a year ago

under the apple tree

We met on pof 18 months ago. I (fem) was on here too but for different reasons. Was looking for casual dating with an open mind on there rather than just meeting for sex and club hook ups (here).

Neither of us was looking for anything too serious on pof but we just clicked. Both nearly ran when we realised there were deep feelings starting but both decided to go with it. I also blabbed everything to him about being on fab on the first date. And hey, here we are now.

By *ark_KnightsMan
over a year ago

london

On pof but put off by the crap search facility and fact that there are so many fake profiles.

I mean most sites have this issue but POF seem ripe

By *ark_KnightsMan
over a year ago

london

"I seem to get a lot of Moroccan and Turkish chaps professing their adoration in a gushy, poetic fashion.

And today I had one saying I look like Cheryl Cole. What ruddy profile was he looking at?"

Lmao oh the POF sweet talkers

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"I have had over ten girls this year from pof and one from fab lol

How?"

You tell me I never get a reply on here..

over a year ago

"I've had several profiles on that site over the years. I don't think I ever met anyone from it

Tinder is the place to be if you have cougar tendencies. #justsayin' "

Hope so cos i've just signed up!

over a year ago

I started doing exactly what I do now on POF.

Then I heard of this place and thought I would just use this one as it is what it is, nobody playing games and lying

over a year ago

"Pof is a load of shit... just like any other dating site these days. You get guys spinning a pack of lies just to get a fuck. At least on fab u know what your getting. "

Do you? Not always

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

Not going to discuss other websites as that would go against site forum rules

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My mate was on PoF, chatted to a guy for a few days, arranged a meet, he stood her up. So it seems to me that if the guys on there behave the same as the guys on here, I might as well be here. I get enough fun on Fab anyway.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/10/15 19:03:01]

over a year ago

I'm on it to. Met some lovely people...some of them I introduced to fab!

over a year ago

How?"

More than likely the girls are all looking for relationships go on a date or two wine dine and 69 and move onto the next. Found that has happened a lot in my own personal experience. In the end got fed up of being used by men for sex so came back on the scene and decided to do the same.

over a year ago

Met a guy on pof over 2 years ago and still see him now and again. I've yet to find that here. And i thought badoo was just full of creepy weirdos.

over a year ago

"Met a guy on pof over 2 years ago and still see him now and again. I've yet to find that here. And i thought badoo was just full of creepy weirdos."

I actually got chatting to my other half on there lol. So not all bad xx

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I'm on Pof. And it's bizarre. The amount of girls on there who are neither looking for a relationship nor a fuck is unreal. They just want to chat and be mates. Use facebook for that

over a year ago

"I'm on pof coz I would like to date and settle down...but I haven't met anyone yet

As foe telling someone about fab if I met them on pof...ill cross that bridge when I get to it as most the guys who spoke to me on there are here on fab too"

Ditto!

By *indandfireCouple
over a year ago

ashbourne

We met on pof. ( it was about 200th first date)He was playing the field but we met and clicked and together very happy a year later. He told me he went swinging on first date. Two weeks later we visited our first club

over a year ago

I met my man on Pof it does work and even more so have a common interest swinger we never knew this before we met )) bonus

over a year ago

You don't need verifications on POF to stand a chance of meeting someone so definitely POF lol

By *uby_xWoman
over a year ago

funky town

Same here

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

How?

You tell me I never get a reply on here.. "

Not so far

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

How?

More than likely the girls are all looking for relationships go on a date or two wine dine and 69 and move onto the next. Found that has happened a lot in my own personal experience. In the end got fed up of being used by men for sex so came back on the scene and decided to do the same."

I meant how do you get women? I can't get any.

By *sla69Woman
over a year ago

coventry/Leicestershire border

As foe telling someone about fab if I met them on pof...ill cross that bridge when I get to it as most the guys who spoke to me on there are here on fab too

Same here "

Ditto

By *ark_KnightsMan
over a year ago

london

Has anyone been messages unsuspectantly on both from the same person without them realising

over a year ago

Funnily enough, it's much easier to get action on pof than on fab. I should really rejoin.

By *sla69Woman
over a year ago

"Has anyone been messages unsuspectantly on both from the same person without them realising "

Yes lol

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i was on there but they dont like trannys and keep deleting my profile so i dont bother ..had a few fun meets from it tho

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

POF is far worse for timewasting wankers tho

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I used to be on POF as I wanted a relationship. Now I don't, I don't see the point in being on it when I can get what I want off fab without having to pretend I want more

Most of the guys I met for dates off there were weirdos anyway.

Plus, it started saying I needed to pay to read my messages? Screw that!

By *ark_KnightsMan
over a year ago

london

"Has anyone been messages unsuspectantly on both from the same person without them realising

Yes lol "

Lmao

"Awkward"

By *sla69Woman
over a year ago

"Has anyone been messages unsuspectantly on both from the same person without them realising

Yes lol

Lmao

"Awkward"

"

Yes ad only lives around the corner from me

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

" i was on there but they dont like trannys and keep deleting my profile so i dont bother ..had a few fun meets from it tho "

Really? That's ruddy ridiculous

over a year ago

"There seems to be at of cross over between these sites. What I find funny is so many fab people on pof are asking for a relationship and are saying that not interested in fun. What happens when they meet someone do they tell them about their fab past or hide it? "

Ive been telling women on POF that im a swinger and 3 have come round for sex in the last 2 weeks, the sites are no different

over a year ago

Same here

Ditto "

Same here

over a year ago

"Ive been telling women on POF that im a swinger and 3 have come round for sex in the last 2 weeks, the sites are no different"

I'm going to have to try this one!

By *ablicker69Man
over a year ago

UK

I often wonder about the socials on there. One local is at a hotel. I just imagine it to end up as most just turning up, having a few drinks and getting a room with anyone who will!

over a year ago

"Pof is a load of shit... just like any other dating site these days. You get guys spinning a pack of lies just to get a fuck. At least on fab u know what your getting.

Do you? Not always "

You know your meeting for a straight forward fuck with fab members. No bs talking to try and get you into bed. You either meet for social or fun its simple. Dating sites play head games.

over a year ago

"Ive been telling women on POF that im a swinger and 3 have come round for sex in the last 2 weeks, the sites are no different

I'm going to have to try this one!"

I'm not getting anywhere on either lol

By *unkydesignCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

T was on there in his single days and had far more action than we have ever had on this site. The only downside is that there seems to be a higher quotient of crazies/people with issues etc. Be nice, be funny, be honest and you can have a great time on there.

over a year ago

If I was on a real dating site to find a man for a relationship I wouldn't be advertising for sex. If I met someone and he wanted to know all my past I would probably not be interested in him. My philosophy is the past is in the past,leave it there and get on with the present.

By *unkydesignCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

OK Cupid is pretty good too as there is less censorship. If you want a casual fling you can set your search parameters for just that. Also good if you're looking for bi/gay/ts/poly/anything goes. The POF search assumes people just want a 1on 1 relationship.

over a year ago

I'm on pof too, bumped into few fabbers along the way..

By *uicyfruit3Man
over a year ago

portsmouth

"T was on there in his single days and had far more action than we have ever had on this site. The only downside is that there seems to be a higher quotient of crazies/people with issues etc. Be nice, be funny, be honest and you can have a great time on there."

Agreed. I met a few amazingly sexy girls and some amazingly crazy bunny boilers lol

By *etleyBitterMan
over a year ago

wakefield

pofs&load o bollox been on 5yrs&only been on 1date that wo&disaster

over a year ago

"I'm on pof too, bumped into few fabbers along the way.. "

Check me out on there

over a year ago

"If I was on a real dating site to find a man for a relationship I wouldn't be advertising for sex. If I met someone and he wanted to know all my past I would probably not be interested in him. My philosophy is the past is in the past,leave it there and get on with the present. "

I don't tell anyone about this site or what I have and haven't done. I wouldn't tell anyone I have a future relationship with either. It's none of their business.

By *unkydesignCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

It's only a load of bollocks because you got 1 date in five years... As previous posters on this thread mentioned, lots of us have had lots of fun/meets/dates/fucks/relationships out of it. You get out of it what you put in.

By *etleyBitterMan
over a year ago

wakefield

av tried luv av sent hundreds o messages wen u try arrange&meet they close profile down wots all that about

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"There seems to be at of cross over between these sites. What I find funny is so many fab people on pof are asking for a relationship and are saying that not interested in fun. What happens when they meet someone do they tell them about their fab past or hide it?

Ive been telling women on POF that im a swinger and 3 have come round for sex in the last 2 weeks, the sites are no different"

Wow. That's amazing. You must be hotter than cristian grey if you get that many women through your doors

over a year ago

"I often wonder about the socials on there. One local is at a hotel. I just imagine it to end up as most just turning up, having a few drinks and getting a room with anyone who will!"

I got dragged to one last year (and I'm not even on pof!). Worst, most cringy night of my life. It was like The Undatables Live.

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"apparently 80% of the profiles are fake,

seems high to me but considering you dont have to prove your really who you say you are it could be true "

True POF is full of fake profiles. Do not waste time

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"apparently 80% of the profiles are fake,

seems high to me but considering you dont have to prove your really who you say you are it could be true "

I feel most on the matches i get on POF are genuine simply because they are so dreadfully unattractive. No scammer would dream of using their pics. Doubless the women say the same about me. In the meantime pass the sick bucket.

]

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I messaged a lady on their 3 times, she gave me her number and within 2 minutes she said she had cleared a space in her wardrobe for my clothes when I move in.

Went mad almost psycho down the phone at me when I suggested it might not happen lol"

Is it a fantasy site?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/15 22:31:28]

over a year ago

Tinder is the place to be if you have cougar tendencies. #justsayin' "

This.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We were both of pof as well as on here when we met, but neither of us had been on it much. I had met guys on there, but they were just interested in sex, and not honest about it - so didn't bother any more because they weren't looking for 'liberated' women who own their own sexuality (like my good self, of course) ... you could say we were deep down looking for a relationship which is why we were on that site, but much more likely to find someone you click with on here

Post new Message to Thread