Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pimping

Jump to newest

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Seriously, I don't know if any other ladies suffer from the same but the amount of times I get asked by guys if I know anyone they can play with or put them is touch with my friends has grown lately. I'm not a fucking pimp, sort your own sex life out!! Grrrr. Rant over. That is all, thanks for listening...and thank fuck it's the weekend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Seriously, I don't know if any other ladies suffer from the same but the amount of times I get asked by guys if I know anyone they can play with or put them is touch with my friends has grown lately. I'm not a fucking pimp, sort your own sex life out!! Grrrr. Rant over. That is all, thanks for listening...and thank fuck it's the weekend "

Someone I know from here (he doesn't use the forums) got in touch back along saying along the lines of... I was invited to a party, but I had to bring a good looking lady.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Seriously, I don't know if any other ladies suffer from the same but the amount of times I get asked by guys if I know anyone they can play with or put them is touch with my friends has grown lately. I'm not a fucking pimp, sort your own sex life out!! Grrrr. Rant over. That is all, thanks for listening...and thank fuck it's the weekend

Someone I know from here (he doesn't use the forums) got in touch back along saying along the lines of... I was invited to a party, but I had to bring a good looking lady. "

How does that fit within your parameters? I bet you were spitting feathers

By *moSexGeeksCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

"Seriously, I don't know if any other ladies suffer from the same but the amount of times I get asked by guys if I know anyone they can play with or put them is touch with my friends has grown lately. I'm not a fucking pimp, sort your own sex life out!! Grrrr. Rant over. That is all, thanks for listening...and thank fuck it's the weekend "

Hey, hum softie, You got any friends you could get me in touch with? What, your not a pimp? Sorry I thought the purple outfit and cane was a give away... Sorry.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

My girlfriend and I get asked that in clubs quite a bit; a guy will ask her or ask me if the other one would be interested in having sex with him

We always tell them to go f**k orf and ask the other; by which time, he has just scurried off

Once I fancied him myself so told him she was a Dyke; she wasn't impressed

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Seriously, I don't know if any other ladies suffer from the same but the amount of times I get asked by guys if I know anyone they can play with or put them is touch with my friends has grown lately. I'm not a fucking pimp, sort your own sex life out!! Grrrr. Rant over. That is all, thanks for listening...and thank fuck it's the weekend

Hey, hum softie, You got any friends you could get me in touch with? What, your not a pimp? Sorry I thought the purple outfit and cane was a give away... Sorry."

You will be. That canes to spank you with

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone I know from here (he doesn't use the forums) got in touch back along saying along the lines of... I was invited to a party, but I had to bring a good looking lady.

How does that fit within your parameters? I bet you were spitting feathers "

It doesn't

I was!! And told him so!! He's not been in touch since

Post new Message to Thread