Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The dreaded time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

From reading the forums, time wasters are obviously the biggest annoyance for you guys.

I most definitely see why its so frustrating but I'm beginning to understand how 'time wasters' get themselves into such situations.

i can only speak from a young couple point of view. We are very new to the scene and Although we are very interested in swinging, we're not quite ready to make the leap. With that said, it's so easy to get sucked in by this website and get a bit over excited when talking to experienced people. Im sure this is what leads to people making decisions that they havn't really processed in their brains which leads to someone else's time being wasted unfortunately.

It's not right and we would want to waste anyone's time but we can see how mistakes can be made.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"From reading the forums, time wasters are obviously the biggest annoyance for you guys.

I most definitely see why its so frustrating but I'm beginning to understand how 'time wasters' get themselves into such situations.

i can only speak from a young couple point of view. We are very new to the scene and Although we are very interested in swinging, we're not quite ready to make the leap. With that said, it's so easy to get sucked in by this website and get a bit over excited when talking to experienced people. Im sure this is what leads to people making decisions that they havn't really processed in their brains which leads to someone else's time being wasted unfortunately.

It's not right and we would want to waste anyone's time but we can see how mistakes can be made."

you said you would want to waste peoples time ,why? oh and a lot of peeps here would be put off by the bareback anal hehe

over a year ago

Were you called timewasters, then?

-Courtney

over a year ago

No, we havnt even attempted to arrange a meet yet. Small baby step for now

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/10/15 11:21:27]

over a year ago

"From reading the forums, time wasters are obviously the biggest annoyance for you guys.

It's not right and we would want to waste anyone's time but we can see how mistakes can be made. you said you would want to waste peoples time ,why? oh and a lot of peeps here would be put off by the bareback anal hehe "

Ball.! it should read "we would never want to waste someone's time"

over a year ago

"No, we havnt even attempted to arrange a meet yet. Small baby step for now "

Oh, well, it's a noble effort to defend the timewasters, but lots of people really are just dicks.

Sure there are some misunderstandings, and some who use the term too loosely, but stick around and you'll see the assholes do exist. And there are lots

Welcome, by the way

-Courtney

over a year ago

Men get branded all the time I have myself and blocked, if a woman arranged a meet and you genuinely have something come up like have to work late as soon as you say I can't make it bang blocked and branded there's no room for error and all the time chatting getting to know each other is gone for no reason give the benefit of the doubt at least once

over a year ago

"No, we havnt even attempted to arrange a meet yet. Small baby step for now

Oh, well, it's a noble effort to defend the timewasters, but lots of people really are just dicks.

Sure there are some misunderstandings, and some who use the term too loosely, but stick around and you'll see the assholes do exist. And there are lots

Welcome, by the way

-Courtney"

That is also true, We haven't been around here long enough to truly understand how frustrating it can be.

Thank you

over a year ago

I've changed my mind about meeting when someone's messages have revealed them to be an arse, a moron, or a psycho.

Sometimes the appeal of meeting someone just dwindles. A girl can change her mind.

Is that time-wasting? Surely it's as much a waste of my time as theirs?

There's no binding contract that says exchanging messages should always guarantee sex.

The phrase time-wasters is often, (but not always,) used by people who have been turned down and feel rejected.

A meet is a big thing. It has to be right. The wrong meet can be dismaying, disheartening and depressing. And in the worst case, potentially dangerous.

Selectivity is not time-wasting.

over a year ago

"No, we havnt even attempted to arrange a meet yet. Small baby step for now

Welcome, by the way

-Courtney

That is also true, We haven't been around here long enough to truly understand how frustrating it can be.

Thank you "

I've had so many let downs and let downs that cost me money hotels/travel expenses you have to have broad shoulders here xx

over a year ago

I dont mind people who let you know they cant make it, its the no shows who say nothing, ignore further messages or block you that piss me off.

over a year ago

We were let down loads of times by guys from other sites so we gave this site a try. Unfortunately it has the same problem re-timewasters as any other.

over a year ago

Never met a time waster yet

over a year ago

It's not right and we would want to waste anyone's time but we can see how mistakes can be made."

I can understand where you are coming from op.

You are no different from other couples, single females or single males. There are many on here who have no intention of meeting. They like the idea but when it actually comes to physically meeting, can't do it. A lot go unlos. What seems a good idea on a horny Saturday night isn't such a good idea when the horniness wears off!

Some people here only want to webcam, again now meeting. If this is all they want then put it on their profile.

I wouldn't class these people as timewasters. Just those that arrange to meet, then go quiet or disappear a few hours or less before a meet.

Luckily I've only had it happen to me once. When all communications stopped the day before, I knew.

over a year ago

Just had dealings with a female timewaster . Part an parcel of fab will never change

over a year ago

"We were let down loads of times by guys from other sites so we gave this site a try. Unfortunately it has the same problem re-timewasters as any other. "

Agree totally .

At least the op comes out and explains why they aren't meeting , and their profile makes it clear where they are .

It's the ones who arrange to meet and just don't show that spoil it .

Post new Message to Thread