Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First time at swingers club...help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to our first ever club soon, and im extremely nervous about it, what do I wear? What do I do? Cant stand clicky people, and ive read some reviews sayING alot of people are, come on we're no longer at school!

Any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

What club?

Some are dressed, some are towel clubs.

over a year ago

"What club?

Some are dressed, some are towel clubs."

Pleasures

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

Pleasures is a friendly club, albeit very small. Just wear a hot little black dress or something and relax. It is a club which seems to have its small group of regulars which I can see where the clicky comment may have come from.

Having said that, keep an eye on the meets listings, perhaps create your own and try and get talking to people before you actually go. That way you may recognise people when you get there. Thats what we have done in the past.

Good luck

over a year ago

"Pleasures is a friendly club, albeit very small. Just wear a hot little black dress or something and relax. It is a club which seems to have its small group of regulars which I can see where the clicky comment may have come from.

Having said that, keep an eye on the meets listings, perhaps create your own and try and get talking to people before you actually go. That way you may recognise people when you get there. Thats what we have done in the past.

Good luck"

Thanks for that, kinda excited now!

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Biggest step for us was going in. met a lovely older couple as we were booking in and once inside we got changed into towel for me and Kitty kept lingerie on (for a bit at least), had a lookround,a bit of play just us 2 and then felt comfortable enough to include a couple of guys too. Remember no means no, look out for each other. deep breath and go enjoy yourselves

over a year ago

"Biggest step for us was going in. met a lovely older couple as we were booking in and once inside we got changed into towel for me and Kitty kept lingerie on (for a bit at least), had a lookround,a bit of play just us 2 and then felt comfortable enough to include a couple of guys too. Remember no means no, look out for each other. deep breath and go enjoy yourselves"

It seems very daunting, im sure it will be fun tho, I just can't seem to imagine women walking around in just lingerie tho...and really..do they?...God im shitting myself now lol

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we're nervous every time, but honestly once inside you will be totally fine

over a year ago

Maybe a couple if drinks first..just to settle the nerves you understand lol

over a year ago

"we're nervous every time, but honestly once inside you will be totally fine "

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Pleasures is a lovely club. Clean, looked after. You do what YOU want to, and nothing more. There are people patroling to make sure no one is harrassing anyone and i have seen guys who push their luck removed from the club.

People who go regularly know each other and chat. They are not clicky, just friends.

Be yourselves, enjoy yourselves and if you don't want to play you don't have too. But most importantly relax and see what happens.

over a year ago

"Pleasures is a lovely club. Clean, looked after. You do what YOU want to, and nothing more. There are people patroling to make sure no one is harrassing anyone and i have seen guys who push their luck removed from the club.

People who go regularly know each other and chat. They are not clicky, just friends.

Be yourselves, enjoy yourselves and if you don't want to play you don't have too. But most importantly relax and see what happens."

Thats reassuring to know, those sort of people put us off, some people just don't know what the word "no" is

Post new Message to Thread